Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 646 to 660 of 6045
-
10-07-17 17:36 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 2120This is an eloquent testimonial as to how this compulsive behavior reduces us to morons. Been there, done that. Knock on the door, some toothless girl with a wig who hasn't showered in days, scars all over, says, "Come on in." What do I do? When I should simply turn and walk away? I think, "Hmm, maybe she can suck dick real good and I don't have to worry about teeth."
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 17:34 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 1148Miracle
I find this girl's pics incredibly hot. She advertises pretty often. So far on this forum I've seen one positive report and one ripoff report. I was wondering if there is tie-breaker out there. Anybody else seen her?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-rush/21254858
-
10-07-17 17:27 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 1148Tasha
Was feeling kind of desperate to blow a wad, and wasn't getting a response from the providers I really wanted to see. I had read that some guys turn to Tasha in that type of situation, so even though she is pretty much the opposite of what I'm attracted to, I figured what the hell. She responded to my text within a few minutes asking if a car date was okay. Even though I already pretty much knew car dates are not for me, by this time I was ready to do whatever it took, so I said okay. I wish I hadn't, though not at all her fault. I learned that car dates are _definitely_ not for me. Not terribly comfortable, and no fun keeping an eye out for onlookers. And I didn't find Tasha the slightest bit attractive, which was no surprise. The upside, though, is that she is indeed a nice girl, tried her best to make me happy, and she certainly does know how to suck a dick properly, better than most. I got what I needed, but ultimately I wasn't that excited by the whole scene of being blown by an obese woman in a semi-public place. But like I said, she is quite skilled, and the donation involved is very affordable. I won't repeat, but wouldn't necessarily try to talk others out of it if they like bigger women and don't mind automotive action.
-
10-04-17 12:50 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nice
I want to get a piece of this young tight pussy.
Originally Posted by Jagger27
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 22:45 #5396Regular Member

Posts: 8Lexxi
Had a nice session with Lexxi. Good standard hotel on the west side, everything on the table except greek. Would visit again.
-
10-02-17 18:56 #5395Regular Member

Posts: 8Kayla. Reviews?
Any reviews?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-experience-gσ963;d-gι1103;l-969;953;1090;h-951;945;965;ghт1091;-habits-cute-and-sexy /25588142.
-
10-02-17 13:47 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 357Leanna
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Newbie5
[View Original Post]
I talked to her this morning. The other site says 4, but she quoted me 2 1/2. That was fine. However -.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
Her ad didn't mention that she requires verification. She first asked me to send a selfie of myself. Nope. She then asked if I have TER or P411. Nope. So that was that.
She is here with the Korean girl, So I didn't bother reaching out to her.
-
10-02-17 02:21 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 430I'll pass.
Read her reviews on the oThER site, for 4 bills I better get a lot more service than CBJ and CFS. At any given moment there are a dozen Asian girls traveling through Madison that will give more service for $140/ hhr, $160/ hr. Girl is attractive, but not THAT attractive.
140/ hhr in MN buys you this: www.vimeo.com/225272841 .
Password: facial.
Originally Posted by Newbie5
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-17 17:17 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 93No luck
Tried several times yesterday; left voicemail, never heard back.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-17 22:42 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 504Maybe she's from Europe.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-17 22:37 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 1136Filipina / Thai
I've had no luck what so ever getting in touch or setting up with this one. Anybody else have anything to report?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...sitor/25503592
-
09-30-17 17:54 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 639Look at the outlet in the pics, never quite seen an electrical outlet like that here in the good 'ol USA. Europe, yes.
Originally Posted by Torque6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-17 14:15 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 306The pics are from another provider and fake.
If you don't believe me then go see her yourself and find out she looks nothing like the pics.
.
Originally Posted by Torque6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-17 17:38 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 430Lexxi
Finally met up with Lexxi. Excellent time. She only had time for a shorter visit but we still had almost 45 minutes together. Excellent time, service was as at the top end that I've received in Madison. She's a keeper and one of the few white girls still advertising in Madison. Where will they all go now that Bit-Coin is the reality on BP.
-
09-29-17 16:49 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 108Sephora
So you seen her and can confirm fake pics?
Originally Posted by Tencan
[View Original Post]
















