Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 660 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8868

    Natalia

    The link is dead and there are 3 different Natalia on recent BP. Which one are you referring?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natalia for the second time recently. I'm honestly shocked that the forum hasn't been flooded with talk about her. Just an amazing experience. I don't even feel right posting the specific details of it publicly (maybe others have felt the same, and that's why there's been so little talk about her), so send a PM if you want more info. If you see her (and you should), treat her like a goddamn queen. She's a gem if there ever was one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...atalia/8257418

  2. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link for her: http://xoxoolive.escortprotools.com.

    Thank you for the warning about her, LBrad52! I was strongly thinking of calling her, based on the positive reviews of her service and open menu, but then when I saw that rap sheet and the recent assault charges, I concluded, NO fucking way!
    No robbery nor assaults, just one excellent provider.

  3. #8866
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I know other guys that had no problems. Nevertheless, I have not seen her, nor would I, without a LOT more evidence that the incall is safe. Because there are reports of assault charges as well as the robbery charges in the public press. Just so you know.
    I can attest to the fact that she has not been arrested nor convicted for assault. She does not engage in any type criminal activity that involves robbery. I see her regularly, and she is very polite and accommodating. Her incall location is in a Descent quiet neighborhood. If you have any questions regarding her alleged criminal activity please pm me. Besides, she has multiples of reviews on TER, and they are all, except one, are very good.

    I recommend her and if she robs you, I will personally give you your money, that's how much I trust this provider.

    It is evident that someone has it out for her, just look at her liveescortreview ad. Someone deliberately and excessively marked her as a scam x19 and pics fake x18 but yet she has 7 solid reviews.

  4. #8865

    Natalia

    Saw Natalia for the second time recently. I'm honestly shocked that the forum hasn't been flooded with talk about her. Just an amazing experience. I don't even feel right posting the specific details of it publicly (maybe others have felt the same, and that's why there's been so little talk about her), so send a PM if you want more info. If you see her (and you should), treat her like a goddamn queen. She's a gem if there ever was one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...atalia/8257418

  5. #8864

    Diamond Girlz

    Anyone seen these two? Really into threesomes and bbws so seems like a dream come true to me.

    They claim they are "real" sisters.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...o-list/8534022

  6. #8863

    Backpage ad changes

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Check out the IG pix then check the ad. Then back to the pix then back to the ad. No way these are the same person.
    I am not sure that everybody is aware of the very recent changes in backpage ad requirements yet, but I am seeing more and more of these discussions about this sort of thing. The reason this is happening is that there is a new requirement in the back page ads that the women who want to place ads to "date" put in a social media link. It is obvious that many of them are just putting in fake links or links to random people because they won't provide their own personal ones. I can't say that I blame them! But this is going to make for a whole new bunch of confusion and bullshit on back page. As if there were not enough of that already!

  7. #8862
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Her instagram pics look TGTBT!
    And they definitely don't match up with the BP ad.

  8. #8861

    Absoutely TGTBT

    Check out the IG pix then check the ad. Then back to the pix then back to the ad. No way these are the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Her instagram pics look TGTBT!

  9. #8860

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-juicy/6533765

    This lady is advertising "Lip Service" for 50. Has anyone partaken? Incall safe? BBBJ? Any info at all? Thanks.
    Her instagram pics look TGTBT!

  10. #8859

    Lip Service 50?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-juicy/6533765

    This lady is advertising "Lip Service" for 50. Has anyone partaken? Incall safe? BBBJ? Any info at all? Thanks.

  11. #8858
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Really? Could you pm me the reports or link, just curious. I haven't been very cautious but I've had zero problems there. I mean I'm a pretty big guy & in shape idk if that has anything to do with it or maybe I've just gotten lucky. Either way I'll continue to see her until I get bored LOL. I said she tries her best to DT but yeah she only gets it so far. Still pretty great IMHO.
    PM sent with the info you requested.

  12. #8857
    Hasn't stopped me from getting BBBJs but just wanted to send this out just in case.

    Maybe a result of closing the AMPs in Providence. At least there all is covered and the girls got tested on a regular basis. Guys are going to seek action where ever they can. Probably more street action and BP action as a result of closures. Which is obviously more risky. Just my 2 cents.

  13. #8856
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I know other guys that had no problems. Nevertheless, I have not seen her, nor would I, without a LOT more evidence that the incall is safe. Because there are reports of assault charges as well as the robbery charges in the public press. Just so you know.
    Really? Could you pm me the reports or link, just curious. I haven't been very cautious but I've had zero problems there. I mean I'm a pretty big guy & in shape idk if that has anything to do with it or maybe I've just gotten lucky. Either way I'll continue to see her until I get bored LOL. I said she tries her best to DT but yeah she only gets it so far. Still pretty great IMHO.

  14. #8855

    Hush

    Used to be salon 729. Its ok. Pricey though. Youll get to see the girls available when you walk in since theyre usually at the desk. If I'm remembering correctly you can book a booth for 6 and then work out whatever with the girl. It cam vary fairly wildly and is usually far more expensive than booking a BP date.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience Hush Boutique for visit?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...m-girl/8171568

  15. #8854

    Stds up in RI

    Hasn't stopped me from getting BBBJs but just wanted to send this out just in case.

    http://www.providencejournal.com/new...t-10-year-high

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape