Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 660 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8853

    Hush Boutique

    Anyone experience Hush Boutique for visit?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...m-girl/8171568

  2. #8852

    Olive

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Well I can't comment on her record or accuracy but I decided to take the plunge a few weeks ago and man was I happy I did! She is definitely sneaky sexy & was probably really hot before her last kid. What she doesn't have in looks she more than makes up for with her skills! I mean an enthusiastic BBBJ with her trying her best to dt every inch down! Sign me up, for the first couple of rounds I opted for just BBBJ dr cim, for the absolute steal of a price. Then decided to upgrade to qv smash it and wow was she tight & a even better lay. As long as she's not hiding dead bodies in closet I'm going to be a regular. Sweet girl, who's attractive & delivers exactly as she promises. Please treat her right tho she's a great provider.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...pecial/6652786
    I have also had a couple of positive experiences with her. Both BBBJ. One car date (which I don't usually do, but was fine), and one at the incall. No funny business, and she has skills. Can't DT me all the way but I'm above average. She certainly does her best though. CIM at a reasonable price is a pretty great deal. Oh, and her tits are fucking amazing right now, post baby. Like, damn.

    Obviously YMMV. Maybe she picks and chooses who to fuck with. So far, so good for me.

  3. #8851

    Olive

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her on the CL side but feel its my duty to advise all those who inquired about her is to avoid.

    A fellow monger just pmd. Me about possible robbery conviction.
    I know other guys that had no problems. Nevertheless, I have not seen her, nor would I, without a LOT more evidence that the incall is safe. Because there are reports of assault charges as well as the robbery charges in the public press. Just so you know.

  4. #8850

    The great, lovely Olive.

    Well I can't comment on her record or accuracy but I decided to take the plunge a few weeks ago and man was I happy I did! She is definitely sneaky sexy & was probably really hot before her last kid. What she doesn't have in looks she more than makes up for with her skills! I mean an enthusiastic BBBJ with her trying her best to dt every inch down! Sign me up, for the first couple of rounds I opted for just BBBJ dr cim, for the absolute steal of a price. Then decided to upgrade to qv smash it and wow was she tight & a even better lay. As long as she's not hiding dead bodies in closet I'm going to be a regular. Sweet girl, who's attractive & delivers exactly as she promises. Please treat her right tho she's a great provider.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...pecial/6652786

  5. #8849

    Care to elaborate & digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinero  [View Original Post]
    Do not call Katie, Latina with fake pics on BP, She is really scary, in a criminal way. If I get time to post more I will, but she's working with a crew, does outcalls. Buyer beware.
    Well would you care to elaborate and can you provide the digits there's a couple of Katie's LOL.

  6. #8848

    Opportunity for patrons to influence the market

    With all this BP stuff it may be an opportunity for us to lead these ladies in a particular direction to advertise. For example the USA ADULT CLASSIFIEDS or ********, or some other site to make it easier for us. I don't know which sites may or may not be a good alternative for BP, but I think with some consensus and subtle suggestions to providers we could steer them in a new direction. Frankly the concept of us finding a better alternative is more likely than them all finding a good one. Any thoughts?

    -Pete.

  7. #8847

    Warning

    Do not call Katie, Latina with fake pics on BP, She is really scary, in a criminal way. If I get time to post more I will, but she's working with a crew, does outcalls. Buyer beware.

  8. #8846
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    The BP pickings are absolutely slim. Is there a better website to troll for some providers? PM if you'd like.
    I haven't heard of anything else that's the equivalent of what BP is (or was). Granted I haven't really been looking for myself, but I try to stay informed enough about what's going on in the industry that I think I would have heard if there was some new BP replacement. Some are posting ads on Craigslist, or in the "Misc" services section on BP, but that's going to be very sporadic and scattered.

  9. #8845
    The BP pickings are absolutely slim. Is there a better website to troll for some providers? PM if you'd like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    I think the reason they got rid of the option to sort by "date" is that the ads are now listed by date by default. Since there are no more free ads (based on everything I've heard), the old system where the paid ads were listed at the top unless you changed the sorting order is moot now, since they're ALL paid ads. Thus they're just listed by date / time to begin with. That's how it looks to me, anyway. Hadn't been paying much attention since I don't really use BP anymore.

  10. #8844
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the changes at BP W4 M? The fourth choice for the search bar "DATE" is gone! You can't really look up older posts and archived listings anymore. Anyone want to share any other productive sites to find providers, now that BP is in decline once again.
    I think the reason they got rid of the option to sort by "date" is that the ads are now listed by date by default. Since there are no more free ads (based on everything I've heard), the old system where the paid ads were listed at the top unless you changed the sorting order is moot now, since they're ALL paid ads. Thus they're just listed by date / time to begin with. That's how it looks to me, anyway. Hadn't been paying much attention since I don't really use BP anymore.

  11. #8843

    BP looks different?

    Check out the thread on this under off topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the changes at BP W4 M? The fourth choice for the search bar "DATE" is gone! You can't really look up older posts and archived listings anymore. Anyone want to share any other productive sites to find providers, now that BP is in decline once again.

  12. #8842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Nude Massage

    Anybody have any info on the 26 year old grad student that offers nude massages, both her & customer? Last four 0943.

  13. #8841

    Backpage in decline?

    What's up with the changes at BP W4 M? The fourth choice for the search bar "DATE" is gone! You can't really look up older posts and archived listings anymore. Anyone want to share any other productive sites to find providers, now that BP is in decline once again.

  14. #8840

    Re Woony Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Ad says they do live shows at thier place base of 8 but more includes more it seems. Number ends in 5053. Any one have experience with these two at all?
    They don't have any pics in these latest ads, but if you google their number it's easy to find old posts with pics. I've done the "couple sex show" thing before and it was surprisingly hot, and definitely worth the price of admission. That being said it's not the same as participating so it's been a while. But I digress. I have not seen this couple in Woony, but I remember feeling something wasn't right when I contacted them when they were posting last winter.

    -PP.

  15. #8839
    That's good to know, Deb's a real nice lady and great provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    For those who are interested it looks like Deb has moved to the providence area recently judging by her latest ad. I've seen her a few times and if you're into this type she's pretty great. Accomodating easy to get along with open monded and very enthusiastic service.

    Considering reaching out to her for a visit today but miscommunication has put her and I at odds but still.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...idence/7983018

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape