The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 1335 1835 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18249
    Quote Originally Posted by NanIsLamma  [View Original Post]
    Nice! I'll have to check her out. Thanks brah!
    IMHO this pic is her most provocative yet. She's looking like an FS provider

  2. #18248
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, you meant MT? Yaya is pretty buff but does not like too much roaming:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...319706713.html
    Nice! I'll have to check her out. Thanks brah!

  3. #18247
    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/8232643

    Checked out Jennifer again and made sure that I get her, and not another provider. Read that some bait and switch happened before. Although I never got that from her. Hot Asian that always looks pretty hot. Got the usual nice CBJ, CFS, DATY to multiple Os. I'm still trying to convince her that BBBJ is the way to go if she wants more Mongers. Any position is a go. Finished in K9 unloading all over her nice ass.

    She leaving in couple days. Standard FS fees.

    BUKA.
    Her body in her pix is hot! How is her face? I kind remember I read it somewhere before that she is on the older side, late 30's or early 40's. Is this the case? Thanks!

  4. #18246

    Himarari not = Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    Himawari in Japanese means sunflower enough said.

    M.
    Translation aside, in this case Himawari was NOT related to Sunflower. I had a wonderful experience with a young Malasian girl but others reported less enjoyable experiences. The girl I saw soon disappeared from the ads. But no connection to Sunflower ever appeared. They may still be operating under the radar.

  5. #18245

    Jennifer HOT Asian blonde

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/8232643

    Checked out Jennifer again and made sure that I get her, and not another provider. Read that some bait and switch happened before. Although I never got that from her. Hot Asian that always looks pretty hot. Got the usual nice CBJ, CFS, DATY to multiple Os. I'm still trying to convince her that BBBJ is the way to go if she wants more Mongers. Any position is a go. Finished in K9 unloading all over her nice ass.

    She leaving in couple days. Standard FS fees.

    BUKA.

  6. #18244

    Milf yumi cc

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...please/7138573

    Go to good massage with sensual nice HJ finish. Yumi is nice looking MILF that gives good massage and allows roaming. I think more available if asked. Always friendly and no rush.

    Flesh.

  7. #18243

    Himawari translation

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Back in April I visited this room in CC in response to an ad for "Himawari Spa". I haven't seen any ads for Himawari since June. The ads only ran for a few months (3 or so) and I haven't seen anything about that since the ads stopped. PM me for the number for Himawari if you want.

    Search the Firum for Himawari and you should learn a little more.
    Himawari in Japanese means sunflower enough said.

    M.

  8. #18242

    Cc 2404

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got intel on CC 2404? I came out of Vera's place and these 2 Asian dime pieces came out of there and they are fine as frog hair. You can PM if this is your secret place or post here. One of those chicks had the best fuck me eyes I've ever seen and a nice round ass.

    HB.
    Back in April I visited this room in CC in response to an ad for "Himawari Spa". I haven't seen any ads for Himawari since June. The ads only ran for a few months (3 or so) and I haven't seen anything about that since the ads stopped. PM me for the number for Himawari if you want.

    Search the Firum for Himawari and you should learn a little more.

  9. #18241

    Cc 2404

    Anybody got intel on CC 2404? I came out of Vera's place and these 2 Asian dime pieces came out of there and they are fine as frog hair. You can PM if this is your secret place or post here. One of those chicks had the best fuck me eyes I've ever seen and a nice round ass.

    HB.

  10. #18240
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    The New Kitty. Does she look same as in pictures?

    Mahalo.
    Pretty much braddah little bit slimmer!

    Also mongers hit up another spot today check out rejuve Dallas is a fucking spinner nothing like the pictures but tougher gram fake tits and a bubbly attitude. Tall but surely worth the $$.

  11. #18239

    Pine tree Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBadAss  [View Original Post]
    Aloha braddahs!

    After the bad experience with LE. I decided to check out a new place since CC and other provider was sketching me out vanilla spa has become a blah to me since Kylie service has declined. I think it's due to she has fallen for another customer of hers last experience was a 4. I won't get into another provider since things got heated and I received some hating messages. Any how braddahs Pinetree maybe my new home for providers stop in and saw the line up I picked out kitty she was pretty hot and very conversational vs some other MP I been to. Great run down in the shower with little BBBJ and some tugging. Dried me up and we took it to the room. Dfk started a hot session, undressed this hottie, moved to some more BBBJ and cfs, popped once and she wanted more. Quickly finished in another 10 min with CIM. Mind blown by the service that was provided.
    The New Kitty. Does she look same as in pictures?

    Mahalo.

  12. #18238

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanlover  [View Original Post]
    Pics or it didn't happen! LOL!! Just joking! I'd love to see that ass in a g-string!
    Swear on my life it happened. Thought about it after should have taken a video. Was to awe struck in the moment. I bet her poopy butthole smells like roses.

  13. #18237
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianTime  [View Original Post]
    Nikki with the black mustang is one of the hottest of CC. Saw her sunbathing in a G string at the pool once. Wanted to dive into her muffler so bad. She probably would have sent me to jail.
    Pics or it didn't happen! LOL!! Just joking! I'd love to see that ass in a g-string!

  14. #18236

    4 hand massage in ewa?

    Anyone had any experience with these girls? Couldn't find them mentioned in the forum anywhere. Did a search on their number and it looks like someone trying to sell homemade bracelets. So maybe the massage is a second job.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/girllovers-with-4hand-touch/6322124558.html

  15. #18235
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Which Nikki is this?
    The one who owns Thai Pattaya.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape