Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 30759
-
09-27-17 03:59 #18234Senior Member

Posts: 384I concur about their BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
09-27-17 02:02 #18233Regular Member

Posts: 18Chai Foot Massage CC Linda 109
Walked in about a week ago on reading news on Linda. She will not short you nor she will not tell you the HOT stones are coming LOL, due to limited English. She used her foot like ashiastu and she's really good. All legit and under the red sheets.
-
09-27-17 01:48 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 682701 and still charging .6 to see them chi chi's. Limited roaming on legs and thighs ONLY!
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 23:05 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 5231That's creative. These places are known to take the guy who walked-in 2 seconds before you. It is maddening; sorry you were made to waste your time driving there. One good thing about CC is the sheer number of places; I find it is easy to txt a Plan B or C.
Originally Posted by HardEight
[View Original Post]
I've been set up with duds in there but like FCH300 says, you just never know.
-
09-26-17 23:01 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 5231This is that house with the walk-of-shame-door behind the Japanese restaurant, on Kaimuki Avenue near Leonard's. If you want to see her be sure to ask by name, or you may get a big surprise.
Originally Posted by CM0069
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 22:20 #18229Banned Member

Posts: 442Which Nikki is this?
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 21:29 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 781Cherry. CC
I have to agree that I like Cherry (good if you handle the well used mommy body). But I have written praise of Kiki's & Momo'a BBBJs. In CC, I don't think anyone can beat K's Clover for BBBJ. Even their temporary girls (those that come in for a few weeks and then go) provide excellent BBBJ services.
Originally Posted by BigM808
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 21:21 #18227Senior Member

Posts: 781Cc1501
1501 is a revolving door for any number of "Chinee Connection" providers. I've had wonderful experiences in that room and I've had walkaways. Anytime you get an appointment there you should know that it is any extreme case of YMMV. The only way to know what you will find is to GO & find out!! It's an adventure enjoy the trip.
Originally Posted by HardEight
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 17:05 #18226Banned Member

Posts: 442She's at 2701.
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 12:56 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 65Nikki
Nikki with the black mustang is one of the hottest of CC. Saw her sunbathing in a G string at the pool once. Wanted to dive into her muffler so bad. She probably would have sent me to jail.
-
09-26-17 11:40 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 171Early riser
What is the best message place open 24 hours. Coming from East coast I will be up early ever morning. Love early morning sex. FS please.
-
09-26-17 11:04 #18223Senior Member

Posts: 623Anyone recognize this one?
Been seeing this one posted in the w4 m section also http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/7555093 says no f / s LOL, but here's the w4 m ad http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...atural/8663742 guess she doesn't realize posting in that section guys are going to ask that, since it mentions kaimuki I thought it was mango, but maybe not, just another indie mt?
I got mixed up by this ad thinking was hers as well. In the w4 m http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...y-maya/8628202 Pics are found on the photogs webpage (I recall someone said it was a cc ad.) Suddenly craving for some meaty-thicc thai girl after having chicken wings of late.
-
09-26-17 05:55 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 46Cherry CC
I've been a reader for a long time and need to start contributing. Cherry has ads up all around. Think she used to or still does work for Vera's crew but seems to be Indy lately. She's sweet, does a great light touch massage, and killer prostate play. If that's your thing. I love it. FS is on te table afterwards. She has a mom body but her service is spot on. Highly recommend. Her BBBJ is incredible.
-
09-26-17 05:31 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 58CC 1501 Fake ad Thai Massage
Made an appt and ended up there with no answer after numerous rings. Pissed me off so lit a cigarette under the door and left.
-
09-26-17 05:22 #18220Regular Member

Posts: 11Her service has gone down tbh. Last time I had her she was back to ninja CFS and was very rushing. She had to line up several times either I'm too big or she has a bf now and he doesn't mind the way she makes her money.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






