Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 45 of 403 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5385
    Fake Pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but I haven't been with an epic set of tits since Selena left. I was hoping someone would check out this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/24742323

    I was trying to set something up last week, but it fell through.

  2. #5384

    Burned

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFrontDean  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't know how to post a link, but if you do a search for her on BP she is the only one that will come up. Very pretty black lady.

    We had set a date this morning for 8 am. I did text her last night saying it could be 7:30-7:45 and she said that was perfect. I was under time restraints and had to be there at that time. Red flag was she texted me stating she had no clients today (yest) and cold I Western Union) her part of her fee? Nope. Well this morning I told her I could be there around the 7:30 time and she said perfect. I was about to pull into her motel and got a text asking if I could do the original 8 am date. Nope. Headed back home. Hope you guys have better luck.
    Faster way to get burned! Never wired money.

  3. #5383
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFrontDean  [View Original Post]
    Which provider has the biggest breasts? BBW is ok. Must be a good provider and reasonable. Thanks much.
    Sorry, but I haven't been with an epic set of tits since Selena left. I was hoping someone would check out this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/24742323

    I was trying to set something up last week, but it fell through.

  4. #5382

    Biggest Breasts

    Which provider has the biggest breasts? BBW is ok. Must be a good provider and reasonable. Thanks much.

  5. #5381

    Tatianna

    Sorry I don't know how to post a link, but if you do a search for her on BP she is the only one that will come up. Very pretty black lady.

    We had set a date this morning for 8 am. I did text her last night saying it could be 7:30-7:45 and she said that was perfect. I was under time restraints and had to be there at that time. Red flag was she texted me stating she had no clients today (yest) and cold I Western Union) her part of her fee? Nope. Well this morning I told her I could be there around the 7:30 time and she said perfect. I was about to pull into her motel and got a text asking if I could do the original 8 am date. Nope. Headed back home. Hope you guys have better luck.

  6. #5380

    Asian

    Number ends with 8551, East-side hotel. Not young or old, probably 30's, but kind of worn look. I'll rate the face a 6 or 7, good enough. Decent body, but I prefer thinner. Great boobs though, C maybe B. Tattooed. Pleasant personality and above average English. After mouth, she started on top, and I liked her moves. Left happy.

  7. #5379

    Monica

    First time posting.

    Any reviews on Monica - http://madison.mobileposting.com/Wom...sweet/25293712.

  8. #5378
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the one I was thinking about. I just ran across it again and was going to post. Thank you for sharing.
    Aren't they just copying BP and printing it.

  9. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Here is another one that is very similar to BP.

    http://us.mobileposting.com/
    Yes this is the one I was thinking about. I just ran across it again and was going to post. Thank you for sharing.

  10. #5376
    So is BP just going to die?

  11. #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar first experience. On my repeat visit I was disappointed. I won't go back.
    Yeah it's sad, in the pics she looks like a slender, healthy girl. Now she just looks scrawny and strung out.

  12. #5374

    Janesville

    Has anyone been to Janesville to visit?

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...tudio/25190027

  13. #5373

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    Been roaming the Redit pages and found a discussion of a site that isn't charging like BP. Finding many of the regulars already there. Check it out. https://madison.pagesof.com/adult/.
    Here is another one that is very similar to BP.

    http://us.mobileposting.com/

  14. #5372

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    This one: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-beat/20691253.

    I've texted with her back and forth for a couple months. Could never make the times work, she would always go silent, but then text the next day to apologise. Finally got to meet her tonight. Those pics are older as she is VERY skinny now, and not in a good way. But I put some effort into meeting her, and we proceeded with the session. She's pretty high energy, and as skinny as she is, the drugs are taking a toll. Everything covered, she gives good head. Super tight, which I attribute to being so skinny, she does get really wet though. She is really sweet, and really wants to hook up again, but I'm afraid of what shape she'll be in a couple weeks. Don't think I'll be repeating.
    I had a very similar first experience. On my repeat visit I was disappointed. I won't go back.

  15. #5371

    Aubrey

    This one: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-beat/20691253.

    I've texted with her back and forth for a couple months. Could never make the times work, she would always go silent, but then text the next day to apologise. Finally got to meet her tonight. Those pics are older as she is VERY skinny now, and not in a good way. But I put some effort into meeting her, and we proceeded with the session. She's pretty high energy, and as skinny as she is, the drugs are taking a toll. Everything covered, she gives good head. Super tight, which I attribute to being so skinny, she does get really wet though. She is really sweet, and really wants to hook up again, but I'm afraid of what shape she'll be in a couple weeks. Don't think I'll be repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape