Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 403 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    Been roaming the Redit pages and found a discussion of a site that isn't charging like BP. Finding many of the regulars already there. Check it out. https://madison.pagesof.com/adult/.
    Hey good find. Looks just like BP. Too bad the AMPs have found it also.

  2. #5369
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    Been roaming the Redit pages and found a discussion of a site that isn't charging like BP. Finding many of the regulars already there. Check it out. https://madison.pagesof.com/adult/.
    Do you remember the other link that was up right after the BP Escort section censorship? I thought I had saved it but I guess not and.

  3. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    Been roaming the Redit pages and found a discussion of a site that isn't charging like BP. Finding many of the regulars already there. Check it out. https://madison.pagesof.com/adult/.
    Anyone have any other sites? Noticing a lack in ads on backpages.

  4. #5367

    I saw this Aubrey

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...lable/23390063

    Her add says 5' 0", probably accurate; 125#, probably a little short of the truth; 36 DD, probably also short of the truth. She is a pretty girl with long light brown hair. Her breasts are hers, and they do not need a bra. Her whole body, while not a hard-body by ant stretch, is firm with soft, smooth, nearly flawless skin. The pictures in her add, while they are her, do not do her justice.

    She is relaxed and matter-of-fact about the business in which we were about to engage. She is easy to talk to. I did not ask about 2-girl. We engaged in mutual oral, which she liked (I was wondering if she was faking it, but the quivering thigh gave it away), and mish. Her breasts feel good bouncing under you, she is firm and her breasts reach op to you. She is tight.

    I will repeat.

  5. #5366

    BP alternative

    Been roaming the Redit pages and found a discussion of a site that isn't charging like BP. Finding many of the regulars already there. Check it out. https://madison.pagesof.com/adult/.

  6. #5365

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84  [View Original Post]
    Definitely glad not to see her ads anymore. Between her, gabby and the Asains it's getting pretty ridiculous.

    Which Aubrey are you guys talking about? Was considering older, west side Aubrey lately but haven't taken the plunge.
    I was referring to this Aubrey:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-beat/20691253

    Also, she doesn't put much effort into trying to look nice. Apologized for how she looked both times. She's fairly attractive--just no extra effort.

  7. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    I hope you're being sarcastic. LOL A few nights I sat and reported at least 10 ads in a row each time. What is the point in posting your ad so much other than to annoy. Wow I'm sounding like an old miser. Hahhaa.
    Definitely glad not to see her ads anymore. Between her, gabby and the Asains it's getting pretty ridiculous.

    Which Aubrey are you guys talking about? Was considering older, west side Aubrey lately but haven't taken the plunge.

  8. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    I hope you're being sarcastic. LOL A few nights I sat and reported at least 10 ads in a row each time. What is the point in posting your ad so much other than to annoy. Wow I'm sounding like an old miser. Hahhaa.
    Hey I've done that with her ads several times. Lately I've been reporting the AMPs.

  9. #5362

    Aubrey revisited.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    I have spoken with Aubrey via txt on several occasions to set something up. She seemed sweet and kinda unique. We set up a time and then it was a no show. The next day she said she fell asleep and was sorry. So we tried again that night. This time I said I wasn't able to. But the next night we tried again and we both seemed excited to meet. There were a few txt back and forth about tiny details or flirty jokes. But then again it was time for her to show and nothing. I of course txt asking where she was and. Nothing. So why be in any kind of business where you just don't show up? Providers complain about clients wasting their time but jeezz it totally goes both ways. Too bad I can't make a report with the bbb. LOL.

    Anyway, I wouldn't recommend.

    I'll soon add a report on Coco in the massage section. I actually did see her.
    I saw Aubrey once and had a good time / posted a favorable review. Last week I setup a second date and it was a different experience altogether. She was an hour late, her menu was different from last time, tried to upsell for what we agreed on and called me a liar when I told her I didn't have any extra cash on me. Then she rushed the service while complaining. After I finished she then tried to turn on the charm and give me hug.

    So I take back any previous recommendation-- a must have caught her on a rare good day.

  10. #5361

    Thicky sarcasm?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84  [View Original Post]
    At least "thicky thickness" "mz. Thickk" "honey" doesn't seem to have a credit card and you don't have to see her 10 ads in a row.
    I hope you're being sarcastic. LOL A few nights I sat and reported at least 10 ads in a row each time. What is the point in posting your ad so much other than to annoy. Wow I'm sounding like an old miser. Hahhaa.

  11. #5360

    A post regarding Aubrey

    I have spoken with Aubrey via txt on several occasions to set something up. She seemed sweet and kinda unique. We set up a time and then it was a no show. The next day she said she fell asleep and was sorry. So we tried again that night. This time I said I wasn't able to. But the next night we tried again and we both seemed excited to meet. There were a few txt back and forth about tiny details or flirty jokes. But then again it was time for her to show and nothing. I of course txt asking where she was and. Nothing. So why be in any kind of business where you just don't show up? Providers complain about clients wasting their time but jeezz it totally goes both ways. Too bad I can't make a report with the bbb. LOL.

    Anyway, I wouldn't recommend.

    I'll soon add a report on Coco in the massage section. I actually did see her.

  12. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    And the majority of the non-Asian ads seem to be black girls that never seemed to run ads before.
    At least "thicky thickness" "mz. Thickk" "honey" doesn't seem to have a credit card and you don't have to see her 10 ads in a row.

  13. #5358

    Ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed that. The AMP's are still running a full string of ads though.
    And the majority of the non-Asian ads seem to be black girls that never seemed to run ads before.

  14. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    You might see less post due to backpage page is charging for adds, and you need a credit card / debt to get credits.

    Some of the ladies don't have.
    I've already seen a few pop over to CL.

  15. #5356

    Molly

    Has anyone seen her lately? Molly from sun prairie. Haven't seen her post for awhile now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape