Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17543

    Irony

    Quote Originally Posted by DozerMan951  [View Original Post]
    Hello I had the displeasure of seeing this lady last Tuesday, I was looking for a good massage and after reading her website that's what I thought I'd be getting, WRONG. You have to contact her by email ok no big deal, set up time met her at a dive hotel on Groesbeck, of course she didn't have the money for the room so I had to give her that upfont. We get to the room she tells me its 300 I'm like WTF, well that's not happening, so we agreed on a lesser amount (I should've bolted lost the $22 for the room would've been money ahead) Ok I hung in there so lay down on a spungy ass bed, all I could think is I hope the massage is worth it, (once again WRONG) She has clammy ass hands and no lotion according to her website I thought shed atleast have lotion, needless to say the porn on the tv was more interesting, so nothings happening she looks at me and said you want FS (but made sure she told me she's not going to do all the work) well at this point I'm like I'm out of here, of course she needed to use my phone to call her ride because her Obama phone was out of minute.

    She looked ok (not great) had track marks, massage sucked, personality was egh, honestly it wasn't even worth the $22 for the room.

    http://katemorganentertai.wixsite.com/katemorgan

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...leman-to-play/
    Great (in a bad way) review thanks for letting us all know. Did you read that dissertation on her website? Freaking hilarious considering the service you received.

  2. #17542

    Kate in Fraser

    Hello I had the displeasure of seeing this lady last Tuesday, I was looking for a good massage and after reading her website that's what I thought I'd be getting, WRONG. You have to contact her by email ok no big deal, set up time met her at a dive hotel on Groesbeck, of course she didn't have the money for the room so I had to give her that upfont. We get to the room she tells me its 300 I'm like WTF, well that's not happening, so we agreed on a lesser amount (I should've bolted lost the $22 for the room would've been money ahead) Ok I hung in there so lay down on a spungy ass bed, all I could think is I hope the massage is worth it, (once again WRONG) She has clammy ass hands and no lotion according to her website I thought shed atleast have lotion, needless to say the porn on the tv was more interesting, so nothings happening she looks at me and said you want FS (but made sure she told me she's not going to do all the work) well at this point I'm like I'm out of here, of course she needed to use my phone to call her ride because her Obama phone was out of minute.

    She looked ok (not great) had track marks, massage sucked, personality was egh, honestly it wasn't even worth the $22 for the room.

    http://katemorganentertai.wixsite.com/katemorgan

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...leman-to-play/

  3. #17541

    Gone dark

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Shawna Ann recently? I had an appointment set up to see her a couple weeks back, but she flaked (never done that before) and now her ads are down and she's gone dark (at least for me). Seems like she might be taking a bit of a break.
    Yup, same with me. She is totally unresponsive. Hopefully just taking a break.

  4. #17540

    Shawna Ann

    Anyone seen Shawna Ann recently? I had an appointment set up to see her a couple weeks back, but she flaked (never done that before) and now her ads are down and she's gone dark (at least for me). Seems like she might be taking a bit of a break.

  5. #17539

    Good Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by CougarMan  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.detroit.esco...post/24121539/

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...enity/39777392

    I saw Serenity / Tori today. Saw ad on BP it was around 5:00 AM and she was staying pretty close to me at nice hotel at 14& van Dyke. I text her and she text back within 5 minutes which was surprising at 5:00 AM. She text me her rates which were reasonable IMHO 60 ss, 120 hh, 180 hr. I opted for hh for 120. When I pulled in lot of hotel I text her and she text back right away with room number. Got to room and was girl in pictures. She was kind of a dead fish, she was into it a little on and off but all in all she was pretty lame. She was a good looking woman with a smoking hot body and pretty face but because of service I'd have to pass on seeing again, maybe if in a pinch.
    120 for hh and she wasn't into it is a good deal? Wow.

  6. #17538

    Diamonds

    Looks like a new girl named Alice. Anyone taken the plunge?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-side/39420912

  7. #17537

    Saw Her today

    https://independent.com.detroit.esco...post/24121539/

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...enity/39777392

    I saw Serenity / Tori today. Saw ad on BP it was around 5:00 AM and she was staying pretty close to me at nice hotel at 14& van Dyke. I text her and she text back within 5 minutes which was surprising at 5:00 AM. She text me her rates which were reasonable IMHO 60 ss, 120 hh, 180 hr. I opted for hh for 120. When I pulled in lot of hotel I text her and she text back right away with room number. Got to room and was girl in pictures. She was kind of a dead fish, she was into it a little on and off but all in all she was pretty lame. She was a good looking woman with a smoking hot body and pretty face but because of service I'd have to pass on seeing again, maybe if in a pinch.

  8. #17536
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    I keep in contact with her. She had a stroke a while back, and is now living with her parents and recovering from that.
    Sent you a message.

  9. #17535
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereal313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or had her recently haven't seen her post in a while.
    I keep in contact with her. She had a stroke a while back, and is now living with her parents and recovering from that.

  10. #17534
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra98  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Detroit next week. Thanks for the info that has already been provided.

    I generally look for an average-ish Caucasian soccer mom, MILFy type. A little older (advertised age 30 minimum and typically above 35), curvy and soft, GFE including cuddling, massage and good kissing. In this case, I'd like someone who can come to me.

    I've noticed these ads. What about these ladies?

    Heather (0154) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-milf/28676346.

    Angela (5812) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-now/38062973.

    Dallas (4685) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...tamed/34964078.

    Sophia (6760) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...juicy/37497408.

    Brandi (6750) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-pics/39537457.

    Also, any squirters that are worth contacting?

    Thank you.

    Zebra.
    BP is nothing but pimped out junkies, this is the problem with providers that don't require references. Try these two.

    https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/r...@yahoo.com%20/

    https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/l.../740-469-3848/

  11. 09-23-17 14:45


  12. #17533
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingicon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's the same lady. Beware, she's sweet but does have major candy issues. She's even thinner than her pics show.
    Every girl on BP has a drug habit and or a pimp.

  13. #17532

    Repeat?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNdalope  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not Bogart's Amy. Quite easy to set up, but damn she was a mess.
    What was the damage? Overall, worth it? Location makes this pretty tempting.

  14. #17531

    Barbi

    Anyone seen or had her recently haven't seen her post in a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9ac8f85302e7118bcbe1fd4cc3353526_f.jpg‎  

  15. #17530

    Princess Bella

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...g-day/39782127

    http://independent.com.detroit.escor...post/20467418/#.

    Always wanted to see her and finally did today. I remember reading so so reviews about her but took the chance anyway. She's working out of a massage parlor in Southfield, sharing space with someone else I have seen for a massage. I really was expecting a massage with some happiness at the end, but no. I helped her put the mattress down on the floor and she went to work. Everything covered, which was pretty good. Bella definitely got into it, not just laying there. She was very nice and looks just like her pictures. Very much a germaphobe, but not in a bad way. Hhr for a buck. Was there the whole time and never felt rushed. Will see her again.

  16. #17529
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNdalope  [View Original Post]
    Last fall, I had a great time at Bogart's with a tall, older, reddish haired dancer named Amy. I'm coming back to town tonight, and saw this ad. I was wondering if anyone has seen her and if he knows if this is the same woman. If it is, I'll skip Bogie's and give her a call. Thanks!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/33958768
    Not sure if it's the same lady. Beware, she's sweet but does have major candy issues. She's even thinner than her pics show.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape