Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17528

    NM, answered my own question.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNdalope  [View Original Post]
    Last fall, I had a great time at Bogart's with a tall, older, reddish haired dancer named Amy. I'm coming back to town tonight, and saw this ad. I was wondering if anyone has seen her and if he knows if this is the same woman. If it is, I'll skip Bogie's and give her a call. Thanks!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/33958768
    Definitely not Bogart's Amy. Quite easy to set up, but damn she was a mess.

  2. #17527
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  3. #17526

    Detroit Area Providers

    I'm visiting Detroit next week. Thanks for the info that has already been provided.

    I generally look for an average-ish Caucasian soccer mom, MILFy type. A little older (advertised age 30 minimum and typically above 35), curvy and soft, GFE including cuddling, massage and good kissing. In this case, I'd like someone who can come to me.

    I've noticed these ads. What about these ladies?

    Heather (0154) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-milf/28676346.

    Angela (5812) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-now/38062973.

    Dallas (4685) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...tamed/34964078.

    Sophia (6760) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...juicy/37497408.

    Brandi (6750) - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-pics/39537457.

    Also, any squirters that are worth contacting?

    Thank you.

    Zebra.

  4. #17525

    Is this Bogie's Amy?

    Last fall, I had a great time at Bogart's with a tall, older, reddish haired dancer named Amy. I'm coming back to town tonight, and saw this ad. I was wondering if anyone has seen her and if he knows if this is the same woman. If it is, I'll skip Bogie's and give her a call. Thanks!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/33958768

  5. #17524

    Has any one seen this lady?

    I am coming to Detroit soon, and I was hoping to see this little lady! For some reason I cannot get her face out of my head. Has anyone seen her? Rates / Service / Info? Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter_86 Sep. 21 17.38.jpg‎  

  6. #17523

    Diamond ladies

    I've tried a few times to make an appointment. I thought everything was good a couple days ago but then my appointment with raven got cancelled due to some emergency she had. Tried again today and got no confirmation back. I think I'm going to give up on seeing any of these girls. Either they're high volume and never available or I have bad timing. Papa Be.

  7. #17522

    Taking her house?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster  [View Original Post]
    If I was a betting man, Uncle LEO probably took the house for himself and likely is using it to play tricks on people to get them to stay with him long term in his concrete cabin.
    Here's a bet you lose in this case. She rents a trailer.

  8. #17521

    Civil Asset Forfeiture

    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    My last visit was last summer (2016) and from the looks of the neighbors it was only a matter of time.

    Good luck to anyone that does visit, that is way too hot for me to ever go back (we're not even touching on the quality of service).
    If I was a betting man, Uncle LEO probably took the house for himself and likely is using it to play tricks on people to get them to stay with him long term in his concrete cabin.

  9. #17520
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, what would you expect her to tell you? Do you think that she would tell you if she knew that LE was watching her house and that you might get charged with a crime?

    I had my one experience with her and never again. Between the multiple aliases that she has on here, you can't trust a word this girl says. When I had my negative experience with her and was posting about it, I had multiple messages from multiple accounts and I'm sure that at least one of those other accounts and probably at least one other was hers too. Feel free to roll the dice and take your chances though.
    My last visit was last summer (2016) and from the looks of the neighbors it was only a matter of time.

    Good luck to anyone that does visit, that is way too hot for me to ever go back (we're not even touching on the quality of service).

  10. #17519
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I actually spoke with her, and LE is NOT watching her. She stopped seeing the guy who reported that for a while, so he came on here to hurt her business. She gave me his name, but I forget it now. Rich or something like that. If you look back at his posts, I think he used to always talk about her. But he got mad at her, and tried to hurt her business.
    Out of curiosity, what would you expect her to tell you? Do you think that she would tell you if she knew that LE was watching her house and that you might get charged with a crime?

    I had my one experience with her and never again. Between the multiple aliases that she has on here, you can't trust a word this girl says. When I had my negative experience with her and was posting about it, I had multiple messages from multiple accounts and I'm sure that at least one of those other accounts and probably at least one other was hers too. Feel free to roll the dice and take your chances though.

  11. #17518

    Diamond Ladies references

    Increased security on their part might indicate they had a close call with LE or worse. Since I'd already seen Raven (who was GREAT BTW), I'm pretty sure I'm past that gate the next time I call.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaserX  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling Diamond Ladies today because I heard good things about them. Once I was talking to them they asked for referrences and that they would call me back after speaking with them.

    What provider in their right mind would act as a reference for a client? Why would they offer to help take their business away?

    So once my providers refused to be my references the Diamond Lady operator told me that I could still see them if I sent her a picture of my Photo I. D.

    At that point I politely told them I'm not interested.

    If anyone know of any providers that like to be references please let me know, because out of the 50 plus women I've seen over the last 5 years, none of them would offer to be a reference. Diamond Ladies, I don't know how you're in business but props to you.

  12. #17517

    Stay away from McG motel on Telegraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Some recent unfavorable chatter about her in the CL forum. Check it out.
    That motel is unsafe. Pimps roam all over.

    Be safe. No one there is worth your safety.

  13. #17516

    Ashley and Anna

    Ashley.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pu-m-on-yօʊʀ-to-do-しi-wet-wild-mixξd-lατιnα-ξscαρε-and-trεατ-yσ/39652862

    http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...eview.1147623/

    Anna.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dr-p-de🅰d-g-rge-us-hιςκ-hι-hs-🅒🅛🅘🅒🅚-🅗🅔/39658997

    https://independent.com.detroit.hoxn...post/23987219/#.

    Reached out to Anna for some companionship, 140 for hhr was the quote. She sounded cute on the phone (although TV was on loud in the background) and asked me all the LEO questions. Got the address and passed on it for now. She's staying in a complex next to the RR on Concord. Made me very uncomfortable so I passed on it for the night. By their ads, one can conclude that they work together. Does anybody have info on either of them?

    Just previewed the ad and the BP links posted strange. Other ones work.

  14. #17515

    Lene

    Quote Originally Posted by PantyLoverF  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone see this one? She posted on CL under "Platonic" relationship. It was only there for an hour or so so I don't have a link. She is working out of a motel on Telegraph in Waterford, just south of M-59. She is going by the name of Lene. I did a search and turned up nothing. Anyone know her? Feel free to PM with info.
    Some recent unfavorable chatter about her in the CL forum. Check it out.

  15. #17514

    Lene

    Hi,

    Has anyone see this one? She posted on CL under "Platonic" relationship. It was only there for an hour or so so I don't have a link. She is working out of a motel on Telegraph in Waterford, just south of M-59. She is going by the name of Lene. I did a search and turned up nothing. Anyone know her? Feel free to PM with info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4065.jpg‎   Capture.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape