Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 19268
-
09-26-17 08:10 #17543Senior Member

Posts: 389Irony
Great (in a bad way) review thanks for letting us all know. Did you read that dissertation on her website? Freaking hilarious considering the service you received.
Originally Posted by DozerMan951
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-17 22:35 #17542Regular Member

Posts: 21Kate in Fraser
Hello I had the displeasure of seeing this lady last Tuesday, I was looking for a good massage and after reading her website that's what I thought I'd be getting, WRONG. You have to contact her by email ok no big deal, set up time met her at a dive hotel on Groesbeck, of course she didn't have the money for the room so I had to give her that upfont. We get to the room she tells me its 300 I'm like WTF, well that's not happening, so we agreed on a lesser amount (I should've bolted lost the $22 for the room would've been money ahead) Ok I hung in there so lay down on a spungy ass bed, all I could think is I hope the massage is worth it, (once again WRONG) She has clammy ass hands and no lotion according to her website I thought shed atleast have lotion, needless to say the porn on the tv was more interesting, so nothings happening she looks at me and said you want FS (but made sure she told me she's not going to do all the work) well at this point I'm like I'm out of here, of course she needed to use my phone to call her ride because her Obama phone was out of minute.
She looked ok (not great) had track marks, massage sucked, personality was egh, honestly it wasn't even worth the $22 for the room.
http://katemorganentertai.wixsite.com/katemorgan
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...leman-to-play/
-
09-25-17 08:00 #17541Senior Member

Posts: 389Gone dark
Yup, same with me. She is totally unresponsive. Hopefully just taking a break.
Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-17 01:52 #17540Senior Member

Posts: 194Shawna Ann
Anyone seen Shawna Ann recently? I had an appointment set up to see her a couple weeks back, but she flaked (never done that before) and now her ads are down and she's gone dark (at least for me). Seems like she might be taking a bit of a break.
-
09-24-17 22:12 #17539Senior Member

Posts: 548Good Deal?
120 for hh and she wasn't into it is a good deal? Wow.
Originally Posted by CougarMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-17 14:32 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 144Diamonds
Looks like a new girl named Alice. Anyone taken the plunge?
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-side/39420912
-
09-24-17 06:50 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 116Saw Her today
https://independent.com.detroit.esco...post/24121539/
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...enity/39777392
I saw Serenity / Tori today. Saw ad on BP it was around 5:00 AM and she was staying pretty close to me at nice hotel at 14& van Dyke. I text her and she text back within 5 minutes which was surprising at 5:00 AM. She text me her rates which were reasonable IMHO 60 ss, 120 hh, 180 hr. I opted for hh for 120. When I pulled in lot of hotel I text her and she text back right away with room number. Got to room and was girl in pictures. She was kind of a dead fish, she was into it a little on and off but all in all she was pretty lame. She was a good looking woman with a smoking hot body and pretty face but because of service I'd have to pass on seeing again, maybe if in a pinch.
-
09-23-17 21:56 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 156Sent you a message.
Originally Posted by HookerLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-17 16:18 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 421I keep in contact with her. She had a stroke a while back, and is now living with her parents and recovering from that.
Originally Posted by Thereal313
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-17 14:49 #17534Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 208BP is nothing but pimped out junkies, this is the problem with providers that don't require references. Try these two.
Originally Posted by Zebra98
[View Original Post]
https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/r...@yahoo.com%20/
https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/l.../740-469-3848/
-
09-23-17 14:45
Awaiting Email Confirmation
-
09-23-17 14:05 #17533Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 208Every girl on BP has a drug habit and or a pimp.
Originally Posted by Kingicon
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-17 09:43 #17532Senior Member

Posts: 47Repeat?
What was the damage? Overall, worth it? Location makes this pretty tempting.
Originally Posted by JackNdalope
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-17 07:14 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 156Barbi
Anyone seen or had her recently haven't seen her post in a while.
-
09-23-17 00:31 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 524Princess Bella
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...g-day/39782127
http://independent.com.detroit.escor...post/20467418/#.
Always wanted to see her and finally did today. I remember reading so so reviews about her but took the chance anyway. She's working out of a massage parlor in Southfield, sharing space with someone else I have seen for a massage. I really was expecting a massage with some happiness at the end, but no. I helped her put the mattress down on the floor and she went to work. Everything covered, which was pretty good. Bella definitely got into it, not just laying there. She was very nice and looks just like her pictures. Very much a germaphobe, but not in a bad way. Hhr for a buck. Was there the whole time and never felt rushed. Will see her again.
-
09-22-17 23:04 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 51Not sure if it's the same lady. Beware, she's sweet but does have major candy issues. She's even thinner than her pics show.
Originally Posted by JackNdalope
[View Original Post]















