Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19415

    21 year old Aa

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    HAHA. This is a working girl we are talking about. Up the pesos. This is to funny.
    Pass her digits we'll all break her in.

    Sounds like an un tamed Mustang.

  2. #19414

    Mariam

    Had the pure luck of finding the elusive Mariam this morning. She directed me to a very secretive spot. Once there, of came her clothes and my britches coming down. Mariam took hold of my already rock hard cock and put it in her mouth. She stroked as she licked and paid close attention to the boys. Took a little longer to bust a nut than expected. Not one complaint about the time it took. She just kept on and on till it was time. Mariam lifted up putting my cock on her little tits while I busted all over them.

    Mariam is a charm. If you've never experienced this little Vixen, TG without a doubt endorses her.

  3. #19413
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . Here's what she does to me. We get naked and she lays on me belly to belly. Then she puts a tit in my mouth and says " keep that tit in your mouth " ! And then she grinds on my cock but holds it cause she doesn't want me to fuck her pussy. And every so often sucks and jerks my dick " to keep it hard " . As she grinds on my cock she whispers in my ear ' you got a hard cock " . She does this over and over for about 30 to 45 min til she creams. And when she creams it looks like whipped cream dripping down both legs. Amazing! Then she sucks me off til I bust. She gets nasty and violent at the drop of a hat. And that's the way I like them! She loves being taken out to eat. And once when I told her I couldn't cause I had to meet a " friend " she blew up. She yelled " TH you mother fucker " ! " you're playing me " ! And shaking a fist in my face " I feel like swinging " ! LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.

    TH.
    HAHA. This is a working girl we are talking about. Up the pesos. This is to funny.

  4. #19412
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    The same thing your going to do! The closest thing to that experience would only happen over seas! Have fun!
    Get her to let you have all the fun before you take her to the casino, that way you are not wasting your time or most important your money.

  5. #19411

    What would you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.TH.
    The same thing your going to do! The closest thing to that experience would only happen over seas! Have fun!

  6. #19410

    Don't do it.

    You will loose control of the situation. Stop seeing her and she will call you back when she needs something. THEN she will give it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . Here's what she does to me. We get naked and she lays on me belly to belly. Then she puts a tit in my mouth and says " keep that tit in your mouth " ! And then she grinds on my cock but holds it cause she doesn't want me to fuck her pussy. And every so often sucks and jerks my dick " to keep it hard " . As she grinds on my cock she whispers in my ear ' you got a hard cock " . She does this over and over for about 30 to 45 min til she creams. And when she creams it looks like whipped cream dripping down both legs. Amazing! Then she sucks me off til I bust. She gets nasty and violent at the drop of a hat. And that's the way I like them! She loves being taken out to eat. And once when I told her I couldn't cause I had to meet a " friend " she blew up. She yelled " TH you mother fucker " ! " you're playing me " ! And shaking a fist in my face " I feel like swinging " ! LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.

    TH.

  7. #19409

    Lancaster Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Very soon we'll all see her smiling face and bubbly personality spicing up life around the infamous Paradise Trail. She's a very smart young woman and made things right with me. Big time. So I am relaying this to you as I said I would. Let me remind you of the situation back in April. She made a poor decision and thought she need not keep her word to me. What was she thinking? Who knows but this is a board by and for mongers. TrailHunter immediately jumped in and said he was boycotting her. I know this was a difficult sacrifice for TH as he had just proclaimed Liz "Best Fuck of the Year". We all know that included a whole bunch of contestants. LOL. And many others joined in the boycott. Trailguy said he'd spank her for me. It wasn't long before she was out of her mind and literally rolling in the dirt when they took her away in a straight-jacket. She came back to me a week later when released with a different attitude. She has made good.

    I've been told she looks like a bowling ball right now but I'm sure she'll be in shape soon after her return in a week or so. If you see her, remember you are playing with a 3-card monte dealer in Washington Square Park, NYC. If you play her game, you won't win. But I'm sure she will be one of the best fucks out there! If not the the number one best. She may even be a bit more trustworthy?? We'll see.

    Credit TH for this pic.
    SG,

    Thank you for posting this report. Glad to see that she's done right by you. Good. Lancaster Liz gave me outstanding GFE service. And she's always been very pleasurable and affectionate with me. She's had a horrible upbringing. And yeah she's very intelligent. Oh SG, can't take credit for the photo cause I didn't take it. Great news for TH! Cause I'm looking forward to getting some more of that good pussy!

    TH.

  8. #19408

    Jordan Contact

    Still looking for that consumate oralist whose BBBJCIM is incredible. Jordan? How would I contact / locate her?

    I'm new to area but in a few weeks will have a week alone with family gone and time to prowl.

    Quote Originally Posted by PompanoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've passed Jordan many times, but I've never pulled the trigger until today. I'm so glad that I finally made the pickup. Her oral skills are top notch and there's no one on the trail that's more enjoyable to carry on a conversation with. I didn't have a single complaint because everything was perfect. I'll be going back in a few days and the return trip will be in her room.

    Consulate area.

  9. #19407

    What Would I Do?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . ..........LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.

    TH.
    My opinion, you've lost control of the situation. She put a fist in your face and threatened to swing on you. She has no respect for you. She's calling the shots and it's too late to change the rules. How you start is how you end.

    Now you won't get the pussy unless you do as she commands. The question is, how badly do you want the pussy? You've been played. Her boyfriend's affiliation is inconsequential. Just my. 02.

    Safe and happy mongering.

    NC Hunter.

  10. #19406

    Wth

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is your inbox full? Trying to send you a PM. Call me. Not sure which number to call you. Important!!

    Thanks.
    I cleared some of my messages this morning.

  11. #19405

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Credit TH for this pic.
    Nice. I would love a shot at that piece of tail!

  12. #19404

    Becca

    Just passed Becca and her pregnant girlfriend at the Wawa across from the Florida Mall. If you are in the area and interested it was at 10:30 pm.

  13. #19403

    Jordan aka MJ

    I've passed Jordan many times, but I've never pulled the trigger until today. I'm so glad that I finally made the pickup. Her oral skills are top notch and there's no one on the trail that's more enjoyable to carry on a conversation with. I didn't have a single complaint because everything was perfect. I'll be going back in a few days and the return trip will be in her room.

    Consulate area.

  14. #19402

    Liz is back in my good graces

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    TH I'm honored you chose my pic to highlight the plus side to Liz. She was a good fuck CIP for 40, sometimes 30. I estimate I've done her 40 times in my dreams. I took with a grain of salt the constant warnings on this board she was a lier, cheat and thief. Until it just happened to me. I've been ripped me off for 200 roses. And now is lying to folks that she has made reparations and we are buddy-buddy. Not true. If she ever returns the 200 I will let the board know. Until then, my opinion is she is a liar, cheater and thief. Not to mention her face is hideous right now. LOL.
    Very soon we'll all see her smiling face and bubbly personality spicing up life around the infamous Paradise Trail. She's a very smart young woman and made things right with me. Big time. So I am relaying this to you as I said I would. Let me remind you of the situation back in April. She made a poor decision and thought she need not keep her word to me. What was she thinking? Who knows but this is a board by and for mongers. TrailHunter immediately jumped in and said he was boycotting her. I know this was a difficult sacrifice for TH as he had just proclaimed Liz "Best Fuck of the Year". We all know that included a whole bunch of contestants. LOL. And many others joined in the boycott. Trailguy said he'd spank her for me. It wasn't long before she was out of her mind and literally rolling in the dirt when they took her away in a straight-jacket. She came back to me a week later when released with a different attitude. She has made good.

    I've been told she looks like a bowling ball right now but I'm sure she'll be in shape soon after her return in a week or so. If you see her, remember you are playing with a 3-card monte dealer in Washington Square Park, NYC. If you play her game, you won't win. But I'm sure she will be one of the best fucks out there! If not the the number one best. She may even be a bit more trustworthy?? We'll see.

    Credit TH for this pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails liz.jpg‎  

  15. #19401

    Kylie

    Anyone seen Kylie / Chris lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape