Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,496 to 18,510 of 35480
-
05-02-17 22:46 #16985Banned Member

Posts: 1218Lancaster Liz
SG, thank you for PMing me about this issue. And because of our great friendship I've passed Lancaster Liz and WILL NOT pick her up until the 200 rose issue is settled.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-02-17 22:32 #16984Banned Member

Posts: 1218Joan Luv aka JLo & Victoria
Yeah Bro that's phat ass JLo in the 3rd pic. And Victoria is the Hot MILF in the 2nd pic!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-02-17 22:24 #16983Banned Member

Posts: 1218SC Red
Yeah Bro Bush! And because of her excellent Head & Fuck Game she made my Top 5 of 2016 !
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-02-17 22:03 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed on Liz aka HalfPint
This dirty skank ripped off a dear friend of mine for a few hundred buck's also, PLUS, she stole his phone, PLUS, she stole his prescription pain medication. This guy was a a regular of hers who would have given her the shirt off his back.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
Liz is a lying, thieving piece of shit who is completely untrustworthy and will throw you under the bus with uncle in a heartbeat. Avoid this chick at all costs. The few mongers that continue to pick her up can have her. My goal is too kept New, unsuspecting mongers fully aware of the high risk of picking this chick up.
Don't do it.
C5.
-
05-02-17 22:01 #16981Banned Member

Posts: 363Dam
After seeing her that many times she still robs you. That's brutal. I've never dated her and won't now. I'll use the pics posted here to know exactly who to avoid.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 21:44 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 188TH watch your wallet
TH I'm honored you chose my pic to highlight the plus side to Liz. She was a good fuck CIP for 40, sometimes 30. I estimate I've done her 40 times in my dreams. I took with a grain of salt the constant warnings on this board she was a lier, cheat and thief. Until it just happened to me. I've been ripped me off for 200 roses. And now is lying to folks that she has made reparations and we are buddy-buddy. Not true. If she ever returns the 200 I will let the board know. Until then, my opinion is she is a liar, cheater and thief. Not to mention her face is hideous right now. LOL.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 20:15 #16979Banned Member

Posts: 1218Lol
LOL. Bro The Best Fuck of 2016 !
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Bro DON'T look!! Lmao!
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1490124958
TH.
-
05-02-17 17:52 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 88Trail,
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Can I PM you for digits.
-
05-02-17 17:41 #16977Senior Member

Posts: 7357Damm!!
Excellent list! Is that Joan luv in the 3rd pic? I can spot that ass anywhere!! Damm she got a phat ass! I used to fuck her daily back in the good ole blossom park day's. Who's that second chick? She's hot!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
05-02-17 17:20 #16976Banned Member

Posts: 1218
-
05-02-17 16:32 #16975Senior Member

Posts: 7357South Carolina Red
Damm bro, I forgot about Red! Didn't she have a Bush? Man she had some awesome pussy! I forgot that like the wild one's. And we all know you continue to throw me the sloppy seconds. LOL!!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
05-02-17 15:47 #16974Banned Member

Posts: 1218]Bro don't be scared! Lmao! Bro last year Lancaster Liz OUTFUCKED some real heavyweights! Including my Runner Up Ashley aka The Sicilian aka Shannon, and South Carolina Red (remember her?) , and HUGE ass Chantel to name a few!! And IMO Lancaster Liz has one of the Tightest Trail pussies! And because she's a fuckin WILD woman and that's how I like them.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-02-17 13:52 #16973Senior Member

Posts: 317Liz got the name Half Pint from me. It fits her so well. I have not had a "dream" of her in about 10 months because I put her in time out. I was ready to take her off that status and meet up with her last night. Unfortunately something happened. So we will have to reschedule.
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
Half Pint and I go way back. We definitely have some issues, but when it comes to " playtime, " the whole world goes away. I don't know about anyone else, but she is just about the best for the job. She can be passionate and loving. She can also flat out rock your world. Her ability to DT and get you off is second to none. Her little petite body alone can get you off just by looking at it.
Mongers. Just go judge for yourself.
-
05-02-17 11:28 #16972Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lancaster Liz
The best of Lancaster Liz!
C5.
-
05-02-17 10:41 #16971Senior Member

Posts: 7357To each his own
Bro,
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
You've had lot's of pussy just like myself through the years, you made this ugly lying ass disgusting hooker you're number one chick? Rolling on the floor laughing! Come on bro, you're scaring me!
C5.












Reply With Quote





