Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 661 to 675 of 6045
-
09-29-17 08:55 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 306Fake Pics.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 20:07 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 2927Burned
Faster way to get burned! Never wired money.
Originally Posted by WaterFrontDean
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 09:47 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 801Sorry, but I haven't been with an epic set of tits since Selena left. I was hoping someone would check out this one:
Originally Posted by WaterFrontDean
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/24742323
I was trying to set something up last week, but it fell through.
-
09-28-17 07:20 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 37Biggest Breasts
Which provider has the biggest breasts? BBW is ok. Must be a good provider and reasonable. Thanks much.
-
09-25-17 09:25 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 37Tatianna
Sorry I don't know how to post a link, but if you do a search for her on BP she is the only one that will come up. Very pretty black lady.
We had set a date this morning for 8 am. I did text her last night saying it could be 7:30-7:45 and she said that was perfect. I was under time restraints and had to be there at that time. Red flag was she texted me stating she had no clients today (yest) and cold I Western Union) her part of her fee? Nope. Well this morning I told her I could be there around the 7:30 time and she said perfect. I was about to pull into her motel and got a text asking if I could do the original 8 am date. Nope. Headed back home. Hope you guys have better luck.
-
09-24-17 19:33 #5380Regular Member

Posts: 16Asian
Number ends with 8551, East-side hotel. Not young or old, probably 30's, but kind of worn look. I'll rate the face a 6 or 7, good enough. Decent body, but I prefer thinner. Great boobs though, C maybe B. Tattooed. Pleasant personality and above average English. After mouth, she started on top, and I liked her moves. Left happy.
-
09-24-17 15:34 #5379Regular Member

Posts: 8Monica
First time posting.
Any reviews on Monica - http://madison.mobileposting.com/Wom...sweet/25293712.
-
09-24-17 12:26 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 176Aren't they just copying BP and printing it.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-17 08:26 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 1136Yes this is the one I was thinking about. I just ran across it again and was going to post. Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-17 20:10 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 206So is BP just going to die?
-
09-22-17 12:51 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 801Yeah it's sad, in the pics she looks like a slender, healthy girl. Now she just looks scrawny and strung out.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-17 11:00 #5374Regular Member

Posts: 2Janesville
Has anyone been to Janesville to visit?
http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...tudio/25190027
-
09-22-17 10:20 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 1244This one?
Here is another one that is very similar to BP.
Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains
[View Original Post]
http://us.mobileposting.com/
-
09-22-17 08:44 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 213Aubrey
I had a very similar first experience. On my repeat visit I was disappointed. I won't go back.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-17 23:12 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 801Aubrey
This one: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-beat/20691253.
I've texted with her back and forth for a couple months. Could never make the times work, she would always go silent, but then text the next day to apologise. Finally got to meet her tonight. Those pics are older as she is VERY skinny now, and not in a good way. But I put some effort into meeting her, and we proceeded with the session. She's pretty high energy, and as skinny as she is, the drugs are taking a toll. Everything covered, she gives good head. Super tight, which I attribute to being so skinny, she does get really wet though. She is really sweet, and really wants to hook up again, but I'm afraid of what shape she'll be in a couple weeks. Don't think I'll be repeating.
















