Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 10956
-
10-03-17 00:10 #51Senior Member

Posts: 380Convert to SA
I'm a convert. I joined SA this morning in a fit of horniness. By this evening I had an attractive UTR lady in my bed squirting like there's no tomorrow. This was perfect. Just have to do a bit of laundry. 🙃 Take that CLCE.
-
09-26-17 19:57 #50Senior Member

Posts: 664Married or not Married?
Any pros or cons about putting married or not on your SA profile.
There are some good posts on the Richmond S A Posts, check it out.
Thanks CM.
-
09-18-17 22:09 #49Senior Member

Posts: 299Anonymous payments
Pre-paid CC / Debit card (from CVS, Walmart, Target, Tedeschis'.) and use a fake address to verify. If you are not using a vpn, there is software out there to mask your IP and your MAC address if necessary.
I've never had an issue with SA or any other vendor with me making anonymous payments.
-Aim.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-17 21:53 #48Senior Member

Posts: 664Paying membership with paypal?
If you pay with paypal what does it say on your paypal statement??
Originally Posted by UnlimitedPops
[View Original Post]
These S A people are DANGEROUS I told them not to but they put SEEKINGARR on my credit card statement.
Thanks CM.
-
09-18-17 19:10 #47Senior Member

Posts: 139Paypal
It could be a dude who request Paypal transfer before the meeting LOL.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-17 22:23 #46Senior Member

Posts: 299Yes
Yeah, I have and it works pretty well. Here is a good article that outlines some basic safety concerns:
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
http://www.itstactical.com/digicom/p...-transactions/
Hope this helps.
-Aim.
-
09-17-17 22:19 #45Senior Member

Posts: 664Pay pal or cash app??
SB want to use Paypal or cash app. You send money and what if she is a no show??
Does not sound too smart on a sugar Daddys end.
Any thoughts??
-
09-17-17 22:16 #44Senior Member

Posts: 664Tips for a first meeting with SB?
Any tips for good places to go in the Boston area for first meeting with a SB before going to a hotel?
With a College student??
With an older woman??
Thankd CM.
-
09-17-17 21:03 #43Senior Member

Posts: 664Prepaid gift card from CVS as payment??
Anyone use this for payment to S A? I cannot use my c / c Thanks CM.
-
09-17-17 21:01 #42Senior Member

Posts: 664What are some good initial messages use or the first message??
Looking for good messages to send as a first message to a SB. Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by SCX13
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-17 11:13 #41Senior Member

Posts: 139CM here is how to find the kit
If you google Self-testing kit or home STD test kit, you will find a lot. All google ad (with the ad sign on the top of first search results page) are legit.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
Normally, there are two types, one requires you mail back your "collections" with the girl to the lab and check the results later online (cheaper); another one, you can do it at home with the girl and get results in 20 minutes (more expensive). If you need more info, please PM me. I don't want to offend others.
-
09-17-17 11:09 #40Senior Member

Posts: 139Re: oxymoron
Haha that's because that I believe the maximum pleasure can be achieved when you have nothing to worry about. But if I could sense a girl is seeing multiple guys or unreliable, I will stop seeing her again. For this kind of case, I would make the agreement with the girl that I want an exclusive arrangement. And also there were girl requested this test from me, so some time it is worth it.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-17 10:29 #39Senior Member

Posts: 427UPops Help Out With Kitty Kits
UPops, want to help out CM, on where you find kitty kits for STDs? I think his inquiry was directed toward your post.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-17 01:21 #38Senior Member

Posts: 112Ok, thanks. That's helpful. I'm a relative newbie in the SA arena. I do need to keep somewhat anonymous so I'll have to find a picture that none of my acquaintances have seen before.
Thanks again for sharing your knowledge.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-17 22:04 #37Senior Member

Posts: 664STD kits?
Where are these available?
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
Thanks CM.










Reply With Quote




