Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 10956
-
09-16-17 14:50 #36Senior Member

Posts: 308Be as vague as possible about your wealth (go low on the personal wealth / salary per yr, even if you make a ton of money), and don't mention specific life deets like marriage / relationship. Actual job title / location. Etc. State what you want, what you are into, add some points about being a gentleman and wanting a companionship as supposed to just banging (although you can steer it towards that once your in the door), and pick a nice photo of you in a suit (covering your face is up to you).
Originally Posted by SCX13
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-17 12:01 #35Senior Member

Posts: 427Oxymoron
UP, Fascinating, to hear of a male being such a "careful BDSM'er". Good4 U.
Originally Posted by UnlimitedPops
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-17 02:31 #34Senior Member

Posts: 112Profile Info
For the guys that have profiles on SA, what type of info do you guys put on your profile? How do you guys answer the questions?
-
09-15-17 10:19 #33Senior Member

Posts: 139Cyber security
When it comes to online profile. Nothing wrote in the profile could really link to me LOL.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
Just don't ever ever tell anyone online your real name and real phone number.
-
09-15-17 10:16 #32Senior Member

Posts: 139What's your price
Exactly! There are more excuses for them to flee the scene after they got the cash gift and dinner LOL So stay away from what's your price.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 20:44 #31Senior Member

Posts: 664What is your price.
Same owner as S A I heard a lot of women take money up front and no show.
Originally Posted by UnlimitedPops
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting CM.
-
09-14-17 20:24 #30Senior Member

Posts: 308Also, these sites do tend to be littered with fake profiles. A la AFF and Ashley Madison (when it got hacked, I think like 40% of the profiles were revealed to be fake LOL). Most because they are publically traded. Which is LOL.
Originally Posted by UnlimitedPops
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 20:11 #29Senior Member

Posts: 308Been on the site for a week or so and have gotten some AWESOME leads. And not just GFE or the simple HH, I'm talking dates with some real smokes. And I don; t mind pampering because I'm getting way more bang for my buck (pun intended) and its also good on their ends because I know its going to their college / rent fund and not some BP pimp.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
Even some UTR girls that want more than just money. They want a good time. Although unicornism works both ways: there are some girls you can find that aren't just about uber loot and want to hang and have a great time, but there are also who, as some posters put it, looking for like $$ weekly allowances. Good luck, *****, that ain't me.
But if you put in leg work, have a good burner phone system, and self screen diligently. This is the best site for unicorns, bar none. Of course, you got to pay the $79 upfront. So its a gamble. But if you know what you want, do your research, and screen well and make sure expectations are set on both sides. Better value than BP or CL, IMO.
-
09-14-17 17:19 #28Senior Member

Posts: 139What's your price
I have tried What's your price as well. A lot of drama and hassle. I would recommend to put more time on SA and ignore What's your price LOL.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 17:12 #27Senior Member

Posts: 139SA reply to LJB
Hey LJB! Sorry about the late reply!
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
I was aiming for more stable scenarios, so I put time in wine and dine, even went to theme park with one of the girl. I was very interested in BDSM, so I need to build a good foundation to explore the wild side of the girl. (It's no fun if the girl already tried a lot before LOL). I like to Polish a fine but raw gem myself LOL and it turns out very well!
I also tried to be straightforward on 1st meeting too but never got good quality LOL maybe that's just my luck.
I am more conservative when it comes to bareback intercourse ( no offense to other guys here). So for most of the time, I used an ultra thin cover. For couple girls that we connected pretty well, I bought home test kit and ask them to do std test with me. Once it was clean, we went on for anything, even anal without cover.
My idea is that put a little time on first date, so you can screen out the pros and junkies as they want to get money as soon as possible. After all, SA isn't escort site, my advice is that don't use it like one.
You can PM me for more detailed information or methods.
UP.
-
09-14-17 11:39 #26Senior Member

Posts: 1727Include "Whats Your Price" in this thread?
Both SeekingArrangements and WhatsYourPrice "dating" sites are the creation of MIT graduate Brandon Wade. Some of the same ladies are listed on both sites. Thought it made sense to include both in this thread.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Wade
https://www.whatsyourprice.com/
Originally Posted by Pmess
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 13:47 #25Regular Member

Posts: 10SA Girl Reviews
In hopes that others will start posting reviews, I'm going to post some of my experiences. I have been on the site for about a month, and successfully met with a handful of girls. I'm not sure how many I'm going to review, but we'll start here and hopefully others will follow suit:
Sexysarahxo.
http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...d-54b3be2f7f80
I saw her recently. She quoted $250, but it moved to $275 when I finally scheduled a time for her to come over. She's a little bigger than her photos suggest, but youthful. Agreed to spend a couple hours, but was rushed when she got there with excuses as to why she had to leave. Good BBBJ with CIM. CFS available. I probably won't repeat as there seem to be much better values on the site. Also, there are so many girls that seem to be willing around that price point, you almost never need to repeat if you aren't REALLY into the girl.
Let's get the reviews rolling!
-
09-13-17 12:53 #24Senior Member

Posts: 176Any experience with SA girls in Lowell / Methuen? Andover area?
Have had a couple of experiences in the mentioned area, a teacher and a dancer, in their 20's both out of Lowell. Nothing crazy, repeated few time with Maya, I just like the way she creams out of her p. Every time I bang her, nice dark Indian skin, pierced p. Why, everything with cover, nice clean condo in Downtown. Anyone else have seen girls in the 495/93 area?
Javazer.
-
09-12-17 12:46 #23Regular Member

Posts: 4See. I am getting old! I had to recount. Def been on there since Jan. But haven't paid for the full membership for the entire time. And I have meet at the most 20 including the scammers! Jeesh. My first post and I counted wrong! Sorry fellas!
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 11:15 #22Senior Member

Posts: 1727SeekingArrangements
Wow.
Been on for a "few months" and "met and enjoyed 25-30 girls"?
You have done all right for yourself, but I think you are either underestimating your time on SA, or you have exaggerated the number of girls you have met and enjoyed. The 25-30 don't even include the scammers.
You must be a very wealthly, retired "old" man. LOL.
Thanks for chiming in.
Originally Posted by BbChowda
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



