Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 731 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #21

    My experience with SA

    Hi all! Long time lurker but had to chime in on this. I have been on SA for a few months now. I would say majority would be a wine and dine. The young college ones isn't too much into the expensive places. Some have gone direct and willing to negotiate. There are a few that think they are platinum pussy but I generally do not consider them as they have way too many rules and getting a pro is well worth the value at that point. So far I have had probably about 25-30 girls that I have met and enjoyed. 30% covered the rest BBFS. Some for the overnights and some for a few hours. Can't review them all because this guy is old and can't remember much! LMAO but hopefully this sheds some light on the membership investment. OH. Be wary of scammers as usual. I have been had a couple of times and I have had to tell the girls of my expectations and keep to what I set to ensure no one loses. Enjoy!

  2. #20

    Jack617

    Clear your mail box. It's full.

    Trying to reply. Thanks.

  3. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any chance of making a S A Reviews section. ??
    Read almost any SD/ SB thread on here to see how to do reviews. The Richmond va thread basically is your technical thread for this not much on reviews. If you want to review post the SA link to make it easier to find and view. If your writing penthouse forum letters its not much in the reviewing information but can be entertaining to some.

  4. #18

    Sa

    Of those 15 ladies you have met with, did you have to wine and dine them to bed them, or was it mostly direct. Donation for sexual meeting? Were they all BBFS or mostly? Thanks for any information. Just signed up for month.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedPops  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Jack617 for a good start!

    I am member of SA since early 2015. Have hooked up around 15 young ladies from college girls to sexy milfs / moms.

    The best part of SA is that you don't need to worry about the hour limit when you are with pros.

    The best deal I got from it was a 21 yrs old girl in community college, studying criminal justice (Yeah, I know right LOL).

    She was 5'6", slim, european descendent. Very submissive. DFK, FIV, CIM, COF, BBBJ, ANAL everything was okay. We played with a lot of toys, ropes and anal plug. She even shit on my blanket once because I was pounding her ass hole too hard and put too much oil in it LOL.

    At the end of the short term (2 months), I was a bit sad to say bye to her as I found some other hot chick.

    Like Jack said, if you can host, you are set for success!

    UP.

  5. #17

    Can't agree more with this post!

    Thank you Jack617 for a good start!

    I am member of SA since early 2015. Have hooked up around 15 young ladies from college girls to sexy milfs / moms.

    The best part of SA is that you don't need to worry about the hour limit when you are with pros.

    The best deal I got from it was a 21 yrs old girl in community college, studying criminal justice (Yeah, I know right LOL).

    She was 5'6", slim, european descendent. Very submissive. DFK, FIV, CIM, COF, BBBJ, ANAL everything was okay. We played with a lot of toys, ropes and anal plug. She even shit on my blanket once because I was pounding her ass hole too hard and put too much oil in it LOL.

    At the end of the short term (2 months), I was a bit sad to say bye to her as I found some other hot chick.

    Like Jack said, if you can host, you are set for success!

    UP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    So, I have dabbled in the arena that is SA for about 3 years. Without getting in to too much details here are a few tidbits.

    1.) If you are not willing to eventually pay for at least 1 month of VIP on the site DO NOT BOTHER. I can't stress this enough, you simply cannot score girls off the site without the messaging system and you need to pay for VIP to send and read messages.

    2.) Your ease at scoring girls increases dramatically if you can host as the vast majority cannot / will not.

    3.) I have scored some great girls in the $200-350 range. If they want more just move on as plenty are reasonable.

    4.) If you can't host you need a room so add at least $150 to the above numbers.

    5. Re-read tip #1.

  6. #16

    BELLAb88

    Messaged her back and forth for about two weeks, finally she wanted to meet, She said rent was due ,3 days ago, end of month, she wanted 400. I said too steep for e,settled for 3,went to her apartment in town near winthrop. Ok area. Ok apartment,2 family house, flean, cute, curvy but not fat, BBBJCIM fiv daty, no drama, get right to work, I really don't want to wine and dine someone and spend a lot of cash, this one Is not a gold digger, down to earth, might repeat but I like to move around. CM.

    Please message her for a while back and forth before you jump on her, use some discretion, say you were searching and liked her profile,better still favorite her, she will reply.

    Anyone else have reviews to share??

    Thanks CM.

  7. #15

    Reviews?

    You can be the first to start the ball rolling. This is a SA section. Start the reviews by initiating it and being the first.

    Simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any chance of making a S A Reviews section. ??

  8. #14

    Great idea

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any chance of making a S A Reviews section. ??
    Not sure how to answer this question. Anyone want to help?

  9. #13

    S A reviews?

    Any chance of making a S A Reviews section. ??

  10. #12

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the S A site. I am curious how much personal info to reveal to a Sugar Baby?

    Any do's or don't'S?

    Thanks CM.
    No more than you would with meeting up with someone from any other site. Use all the same precautions & do all the same homework. Once there is a level of trust then I will move from messaging in the app to texting & give first name only.

  11. #11

    Revealing personal info??

    I am new to the S A site. I am curious how much personal info to reveal to a Sugar Baby?

    Any do's or don't'S?

    Thanks CM.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually have a premium membership and wouldn't mind messaging a woman there my email address. I don't want to pay 80 bucks for this one chick I'm trying to reconnect with. Thanks.
    You can get a 1-week membership for 35 if you use the app.

    I've been on SA for a few years, and I've been on this site for longer than that.

    Boston has a good supply of SB's, you'll find all kinds from newbie students to moms down on their luck to seasoned veterans.

    PM if you'd like to discuss the Boston scene and have info to share.

    -PJ.

  13. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    I can afford her we just lost connection from years back and I found her on the site and don't want to pay 80 bucks to send 1 email. I'm not interested in anyone on the site or making dates with people. I mean yea if I asked someone to email like 10 girls I found attractive because I don't want to pay 80 to join I might look like a loser but with someone I'm trying to reconnect with is not going to think that. But like I said if anyone here is premium and can do me the favor I'd appreciate it, if not ill just go to missed connections on CL and make an ad.
    I'll help you out, I've got an active membership there.

  14. #8
    Site got me laid a few times. Lots of college chicks looking for a few hundred for a whole weekend or an evening of play. Many of them are first timers who don't know the value of what people pay. If you're in a position to look for a FWB and have a spare $1 k kicking around, SA is a great option.

  15. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Have tried this as I have buds that stay current. Usually generates a message back to buddy that if your friend can't afford $80 he can't afford me

    .
    I can afford her we just lost connection from years back and I found her on the site and don't want to pay 80 bucks to send 1 email. I'm not interested in anyone on the site or making dates with people. I mean yea if I asked someone to email like 10 girls I found attractive because I don't want to pay 80 to join I might look like a loser but with someone I'm trying to reconnect with is not going to think that. But like I said if anyone here is premium and can do me the favor I'd appreciate it, if not ill just go to missed connections on CL and make an ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape