Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 721 to 735 of 6045
-
09-13-17 14:13 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 60Lives lost to addiction
This girl was pretty active around this time last year .Unfortunately she lost her battle with addiction yesterday and passed away. May she rest in peace.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/madi...-6193/1/141548
-
09-13-17 11:51 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 233Link? Please.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 10:17 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 213Agreed
Very nice girl with a positive attitude.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 10:16 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 213Chloe
I just cleaned out my old messages--thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by Cs101
[View Original Post]
BBJ was awesome-- I forgot to mention her DT skills and enthusiasm--it was like she was enjoying herself.
Good luck!
-
09-13-17 09:04 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 801Ashlee
Saw Ashlee last week at her residence. She is an extremely sweet & affectionate girl. Lots of ink, big titties, cute face, very mellow. Everything was covered, very nice oral. Sweet clean pussy, tasty tasty. She is very tight (and I'm not big), and I was close to popping a few times before I was ready. No rush, very easygoing. I hope to repeat soon.
-
09-12-17 20:29 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 183Popular guy with your private messages full!
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
I've Had eye on her for a bit. BB or CBJ?
-
09-12-17 18:25 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nice
Nice legs I may have to go get a taste. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 18:12 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 35Which Brianna are you talking about? Not the one at Grand canyon?
Originally Posted by Crandell76
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 13:49 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 213Chloe
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/21546933
Just met Chloe and had a great time. She's legit. Easy to set up, pics are accurate, and she's a very friendly woman. Great oral skills and quiet / safe incall near campus. My guess is she's low-mid 30's. Very accommodating and worked hard to please. I recommend highly and will repeat. PM for more details.
Rock on.
-
09-11-17 23:14 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 38Beware
Bareback with her could be a risky move? She has changed her program because of it.
Originally Posted by HowieFukter
[View Original Post]
She should just retire.
-
09-11-17 14:50 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 359Hotel
Hotel, but I wouldn't consider it downtown. Easy to get to from the belt line. Text and her ask her location, I imagine she will give you enough information to figure it out, even without knowing the hotel name.
Originally Posted by NoOnerSrFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 14:49 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 359Pics are her
Those pics are her without a doubt. Tattoo's line up. However, they are a little out of date. She has gained some weight.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 14:10 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 801It's always nice to know if the pics are accurate. If they are, definitely worth checking out.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 13:40 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 359Tina / Busty Asian
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
Took the plunge. Pictures are her, though a bit out of date. She's Thai, I assume Thai-American. CBJ, CG, Mish, K9. She's friendly enough and will have a conversation with you if your into that. In-call is in a safe hotel.
Originally Posted by Kermit61
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 12:37 #5311Regular Member

Posts: 16Brianna
I've seen Brianna several times and have decided that I won't be going back. The last time I saw her she wasn't very friendly and didn't seem to give a fuck.
Other visits were pretty good. We'd start off with some small talk and a lousy back rub, then we'd 69 for a while and she'd cum several times. Then she'd ride me bareback in cowgirl position until I gave her a nice big cream pie. She always fucked me bareback.
The last time she just wasn't into it. She didn't cum at all and the only way I could get off was to get her on her back and pound her as hard and deep as I could. I finally got my nut, cleaned up and left.
I tried to make a date with one of the other girls but the schedule guy tried to set me up with Brianna again. She seemed like a nice girl and can really fuck when she wants to but variety is the spice of life and as much as I like bareback, it can be risky. I'm not the only one barebacking that pussy and I don't need to take something extra home!
















