rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 403 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5325

    Lives lost to addiction

    This girl was pretty active around this time last year .Unfortunately she lost her battle with addiction yesterday and passed away. May she rest in peace.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/madi...-6193/1/141548

  2. #5324
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ashlee last week at her residence. She is an extremely sweet & affectionate girl. Lots of ink, big titties, cute face, very mellow. Everything was covered, very nice oral. Sweet clean pussy, tasty tasty. She is very tight (and I'm not big), and I was close to popping a few times before I was ready. No rush, very easygoing. I hope to repeat soon.
    Link? Please.

  3. #5323

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ashlee last week at her residence. She is an extremely sweet & affectionate girl. Lots of ink, big titties, cute face, very mellow. Everything was covered, very nice oral. Sweet clean pussy, tasty tasty. She is very tight (and I'm not big), and I was close to popping a few times before I was ready. No rush, very easygoing. I hope to repeat soon.
    Very nice girl with a positive attitude.

  4. #5322

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Cs101  [View Original Post]
    Popular guy with your private messages full!

    I've Had eye on her for a bit. BB or CBJ?
    I just cleaned out my old messages--thanks for letting me know.

    BBJ was awesome-- I forgot to mention her DT skills and enthusiasm--it was like she was enjoying herself.

    Good luck!

  5. #5321

    Ashlee

    Saw Ashlee last week at her residence. She is an extremely sweet & affectionate girl. Lots of ink, big titties, cute face, very mellow. Everything was covered, very nice oral. Sweet clean pussy, tasty tasty. She is very tight (and I'm not big), and I was close to popping a few times before I was ready. No rush, very easygoing. I hope to repeat soon.

  6. #5320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/21546933

    Just met Chloe and had a great time. She's legit. Easy to set up, pics are accurate, and she's a very friendly woman. Great oral skills and quiet / safe incall near campus. My guess is she's low-mid 30's. Very accommodating and worked hard to please. I recommend highly and will repeat. PM for more details.

    Rock on.
    Popular guy with your private messages full!

    I've Had eye on her for a bit. BB or CBJ?

  7. #5319

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/21546933

    Just met Chloe and had a great time. She's legit. Easy to set up, pics are accurate, and she's a very friendly woman. Great oral skills and quiet / safe incall near campus. My guess is she's low-mid 30's. Very accommodating and worked hard to please. I recommend highly and will repeat. PM for more details.

    Rock on.
    Nice legs I may have to go get a taste. Thanks for sharing.

  8. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by Crandell76  [View Original Post]
    Bareback with her could be a risky move? She has changed her program because of it.

    She should just retire.
    Which Brianna are you talking about? Not the one at Grand canyon?

  9. #5317

    Chloe

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/21546933

    Just met Chloe and had a great time. She's legit. Easy to set up, pics are accurate, and she's a very friendly woman. Great oral skills and quiet / safe incall near campus. My guess is she's low-mid 30's. Very accommodating and worked hard to please. I recommend highly and will repeat. PM for more details.

    Rock on.

  10. #5316

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by HowieFukter  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Brianna several times and have decided that I won't be going back. The last time I saw her she wasn't very friendly and didn't seem to give a fuck.

    Other visits were pretty good. We'd start off with some small talk and a lousy back rub, then we'd 69 for a while and she'd cum several times. Then she'd ride me bareback in cowgirl position until I gave her a nice big cream pie. She always fucked me bareback.

    The last time she just wasn't into it. She didn't cum at all and the only way I could get off was to get her on her back and pound her as hard and deep as I could. I finally got my nut, cleaned up and left.

    I tried to make a date with one of the other girls but the schedule guy tried to set me up with Brianna again. She seemed like a nice girl and can really fuck when she wants to but variety is the spice of life and as much as I like bareback, it can be risky. I'm not the only one barebacking that pussy and I don't need to take something extra home!
    Bareback with her could be a risky move? She has changed her program because of it.

    She should just retire.

  11. #5315

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOnerSrFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she is located downtown? Hotel or private? I am looking for other downtown options too.
    Hotel, but I wouldn't consider it downtown. Easy to get to from the belt line. Text and her ask her location, I imagine she will give you enough information to figure it out, even without knowing the hotel name.

  12. #5314

    Pics are her

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    It's always nice to know if the pics are accurate. If they are, definitely worth checking out.
    Those pics are her without a doubt. Tattoo's line up. However, they are a little out of date. She has gained some weight.

  13. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...asian/24806692

    I might TOFTT tomorrow if my schedule lines up with hers.
    It's always nice to know if the pics are accurate. If they are, definitely worth checking out.

  14. #5312

    Tina / Busty Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...asian/24806692

    I might TOFTT tomorrow if my schedule lines up with hers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit61  [View Original Post]
    I did text her and was told 230 a hour.
    Took the plunge. Pictures are her, though a bit out of date. She's Thai, I assume Thai-American. CBJ, CG, Mish, K9. She's friendly enough and will have a conversation with you if your into that. In-call is in a safe hotel.

  15. #5311

    Brianna

    I've seen Brianna several times and have decided that I won't be going back. The last time I saw her she wasn't very friendly and didn't seem to give a fuck.

    Other visits were pretty good. We'd start off with some small talk and a lousy back rub, then we'd 69 for a while and she'd cum several times. Then she'd ride me bareback in cowgirl position until I gave her a nice big cream pie. She always fucked me bareback.

    The last time she just wasn't into it. She didn't cum at all and the only way I could get off was to get her on her back and pound her as hard and deep as I could. I finally got my nut, cleaned up and left.

    I tried to make a date with one of the other girls but the schedule guy tried to set me up with Brianna again. She seemed like a nice girl and can really fuck when she wants to but variety is the spice of life and as much as I like bareback, it can be risky. I'm not the only one barebacking that pussy and I don't need to take something extra home!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape