Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 709 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 10628
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Thanks for the report! She looks cute, what was the rate? How was her bod? Stomach hidden so I am guessing MILF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    http://portland.backpage.com/MenSeek...dhead/16786909

    She was open and is very sweet. Pics are accurate.

  2. #202

    Milee in Longview

    http://portland.backpage.com/MenSeek...dhead/16786909

    She was open and is very sweet. Pics are accurate.

  3. #201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Not cool to blow off a UTR. Or any of the ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Guys many of you have seen her, and told me it was great. And she is a blast. However, she has told me that many of you make apts and FLAKE on her. This is not cool. Please either show up or don't make an apt at all.

    For those who haven't seen her-PM me I will share her info.

    Have fun guys!

  4. #200

    BBFS Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyKillKill  [View Original Post]
    Interested!
    Guys many of you have seen her, and told me it was great. And she is a blast. However, she has told me that many of you make apts and FLAKE on her. This is not cool. Please either show up or don't make an apt at all.

    For those who haven't seen her-PM me I will share her info.

    Have fun guys!

  5. #199

    Nikki k

    Know she used to go by another name was wondering if she offers BBFS. http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSe...-door/21171348.

  6. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    OK guys I have a older 53 year old lady that loves to fuck and suck. She has her own place, very safe and nice. I have been with her several times. She is clean and tested, so blow your load where you want.

    She is ugly as hell, but as sweet as they come. Never a rush with her, she will treat you good. Zero fat on this lady.

    If interested let me know.
    Interested!

  7. #197
    Can I get that info if you don't mind?

  8. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Sent you another pm.
    Thank you. Your PM didn't show up but at least we know the problem is likely in the forum's PM function.

  9. #195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Sent you another pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby61  [View Original Post]
    Poonhound,

    I PM'd you a while back with info on a lady and your reply was simply my PM quoted back to me with no information. I PM'd you back letting you know what happened but I haven't heard from you since. I'm just being curious what happened? Thanks.

  10. #194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    I chatted with her and it was a no go. Who knows in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaSupraTt  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, has anyone had any success in getting BBFS from Alyssa Erotica from TNA?

  11. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I have two portland ladies one white mid thirties and the other A sexy black in her mid 20's.

    Nether has been listed.

    Will only trade for other utr.
    Poonhound,

    I PM'd you a while back with info on a lady and your reply was simply my PM quoted back to me with no information. I PM'd you back letting you know what happened but I haven't heard from you since. I'm just being curious what happened? Thanks.

  12. #192

    Alyssa Erotica

    Just curious, has anyone had any success in getting BBFS from Alyssa Erotica from TNA?

  13. #191
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    He suggest multiple visits over a few months has allowed extras.

    Since she offers everything except BBFS that has to be the extra.

    But multi visits needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norge69  [View Original Post]

  15. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRealPdx  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it that she allows BBFS, can anyone confirm? Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...light=Leilanni+Moore#post3456534. Post #190.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape