LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 709 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 10628
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #158

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    OK guys I have a older 53 year old lady that loves to fuck and suck. She has her own place, very safe and nice. I have been with her several times. She is clean and tested, so blow your load where you want.

    She is ugly as hell, but as sweet as they come. Never a rush with her, she will treat you good. Zero fat on this lady.

    If interested let me know.
    How can I reach her.

  2. #157

    BBFSCIP in Beaverton / Hillsboro area?

    Anyone know any Asian girls in the Beaverton / Hillsboro area that will allow BBFSCIP?

    I've had countless girls in the last 2 years, but I've only bumped into 3 in Beaverton.

    That allow BBFSCIP. If you also know any girls that aren't Asian that's fine too!

    I know I'm new here, but I will test and report back!

  3. #156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    I would love to see the vids of our local lady's, but no way am I paying that site to do so. I have searched in the past for torrents or uploaded vids and only found three of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    http://www.nwbadgirlsxxx.com/home.html

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this.

  4. #155

    Sexy crystal

    http://www.nwbadgirlsxxx.com/home.html

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this.

  5. #154

    Older BBFS Lady-super spinner

    OK guys I have a older 53 year old lady that loves to fuck and suck. She has her own place, very safe and nice. I have been with her several times. She is clean and tested, so blow your load where you want.

    She is ugly as hell, but as sweet as they come. Never a rush with her, she will treat you good. Zero fat on this lady.

    If interested let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled 55.jpg‎  

  6. #153

    Just in case.

    [Unannotated link deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website. Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage. In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

  7. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaBruno  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Her regular donation.

  8. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRealPdx  [View Original Post]
    She's fairly new to TNA, and give it up easily.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?325491-Selena-Rae
    What was the damage?

  9. #150

    Chocolate Paradise

    Confirmed.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...olate-Paradise

    Seems like she has a pimp doing transport. But she was accommodating. $160/ hhr.

  10. #149

    Selena Rae

    She's fairly new to TNA, and give it up easily.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?325491-Selena-Rae

  11. #148
    If you've been following backpage, there's only one AMP that consistently posts in the Tigard area the last 2 years. The current incall is in the Bridgeport area. Trying not to be too blatant here. I saw her yesterday, and her scheduler extended her stay for 1 more week.

    Most of the rotated girls are safety girls. Very few do even 3 BJCIM. So that's why I thought I'd share.

  12. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    There is an AMP in Tigard (they rotate girls every 3 weeks). The girl right now (but she leaves next week Tuesday) does pretty much everything. Definitely 3 BJCIM (no ws), rim, and asked about cover for FS, I declined. She's late 40's+, but petite slim build. Great massage too.
    Indeed yes, where is this lovely place you speak of?

  13. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    There is an AMP in Tigard (they rotate girls every 3 weeks). The girl right now (but she leaves next week Tuesday) does pretty much everything. Definitely 3 BJCIM (no ws), rim, and asked about cover for FS, I declined. She's late 40's+, but petite slim build. Great massage too.
    Which one?

  14. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaBruno  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to put up extra with tink or maci? Because DAMN!
    Yes, Tinkerbella's upsell was significant, but not out of this world. Maci was running a nothing too taboo special, and I got an amazing deal for video and bb everything. Barely any upsell.

  15. #144
    There is an AMP in Tigard (they rotate girls every 3 weeks). The girl right now (but she leaves next week Tuesday) does pretty much everything. Definitely 3 BJCIM (no ws), rim, and asked about cover for FS, I declined. She's late 40's+, but petite slim build. Great massage too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape