Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 1343 1843 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18129

    Cici. Asian Body Relaxation Massage

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...4-8055/6650330

    Did a search but could not find anything so I TOFTT. Pic is close to what she looks like probably heavily photoshopped but the body type is the same. She is probably early 30's saggy B's. Arrived a little early, made me take a shower even though I had just come from home. Massage was just alright a lot of kneading. She did a walk on back which was pretty good. Massaged me for probably 15-20 min. Than she used baby powder on me and did some sensual rubbing all over my body. First time I had this done, kinda interesting at least I didn't have to deal with washing off the oil afterward. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Told her BJ. She stripped and did a CBJ. She had her back turned to me so I couldn't really do any FIV, otherwise she left me do everything else. Sucked on the tata's for a bit. Her breasts felt a little weird. It almost felt like she had a ring around her nipples. Hard to explain but if you have every felt a condom in the package and felt the ring part that's what it felt like around her nipple area. Maybe it was the implants? Took me a while to finish in the condom as I couldn't feel anything so she eventually finished me off with a jackhammer HJ. Took a shower again and was done. Damage $. 6. A7 L7 S5. All in all wouldn't repeat. BTW if you guys were wondering this is Sunny's place in 611. Had her back several years ago. Say her the other month walking out of CC. She gained a little weight.

    Also saw Nadia the other week, good service but asked for $$ for BJ. Massage was excellent as always though. She is a def repeat for the HE and massage, BJ maybe not so much.

    -HS.

  2. #18128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    Not Tomiko Massage or Miracle Touch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    See the Mircle Touch AKA Ohara thread.
    A new one with Kim, Lisa, and Young.

  3. #18127

    Lucy

    She works out of 1501 and does an awesome massage if you want you moneys worth. She won't cut your time as she's well trained from a Guam Spa. About 35 (Korean) and will offer HE.

  4. #18126

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3973  [View Original Post]
    The energized bunny Lisa is back in town working as an independent. Was last at Hanabi, but known for working at Rose, 321 and Crystal Healing. Her number is 321-4178.
    Thanks for the heads up. Not in the ad as of this morning.

  5. #18125

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/8164213

    Skinnty shy Lina drives me nuts. Always makes like FS not available, but she can be convinced. If you into skinny chicks like I am, she's the one. Real pics. Small tits, but nice ass and legs. Natural Bush. Alll covered FS, but tight pussy.

    Very timid, but get's into fucking once your there. English real bad which I don't care. Just like to pound her more. Finish by ripping off cover and unloading all over her pussy. Working on BBFS. Keep you mongers posted.

    Buka.
    How her nipples?

  6. #18124
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    How's her face though?
    Do-able IMHO.

    Buka.

  7. #18123
    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/8164213

    Skinnty shy Lina drives me nuts. Always makes like FS not available, but she can be convinced. If you into skinny chicks like I am, she's the one. Real pics. Small tits, but nice ass and legs. Natural Bush. Alll covered FS, but tight pussy.

    Very timid, but get's into fucking once your there. English real bad which I don't care. Just like to pound her more. Finish by ripping off cover and unloading all over her pussy. Working on BBFS. Keep you mongers posted.

    Buka.
    You should try Gina who's back at Golden Spa. Cute spinner. Great service. See reviews in Golden thread.

  8. #18122
    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/8164213

    Skinnty shy Lina drives me nuts. Always makes like FS not available, but she can be convinced. If you into skinny chicks like I am, she's the one. Real pics. Small tits, but nice ass and legs. Natural Bush. Alll covered FS, but tight pussy.

    Very timid, but get's into fucking once your there. English real bad which I don't care. Just like to pound her more. Finish by ripping off cover and unloading all over her pussy. Working on BBFS. Keep you mongers posted.

    Buka.
    How's her face though?

  9. #18121
    Quote Originally Posted by Choni  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a provider that a new place will be opening upstairs from Choi's family restaurant on King street. They have their own parking lot.
    See the Mircle Touch AKA Ohara thread.

  10. #18120
    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/8164213

    Skinnty shy Lina drives me nuts. Always makes like FS not available, but she can be convinced. If you into skinny chicks like I am, she's the one. Real pics. Small tits, but nice ass and legs. Natural Bush. Alll covered FS, but tight pussy.

    Very timid, but get's into fucking once your there. English real bad which I don't care. Just like to pound her more. Finish by ripping off cover and unloading all over her pussy. Working on BBFS. Keep you mongers posted.

    Buka.
    I wish she was shaved.

  11. #18119

    My bad!

    Sorry, did not realize the phone numbers were not allowed.

    Forum Newbie mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTug  [View Original Post]
    808-XXXX914.

  12. #18118

    Quiet Lina

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/8164213

    Skinnty shy Lina drives me nuts. Always makes like FS not available, but she can be convinced. If you into skinny chicks like I am, she's the one. Real pics. Small tits, but nice ass and legs. Natural Bush. Alll covered FS, but tight pussy.

    Very timid, but get's into fucking once your there. English real bad which I don't care. Just like to pound her more. Finish by ripping off cover and unloading all over her pussy. Working on BBFS. Keep you mongers posted.

    Buka.

  13. #18117

    My got to YUMI

    Back for more YUMI. Just love going for her massages with nice HE. Very slim and pretty, tight body for age, smaller tits but let me play whatever I want. I usually just have her give me HJ finish topless. Tip her little more for that.

    But she really nice and does a great HJ with massage session. Never rush or phone interruptions.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...y-yumi/6832048

    Flesh.

  14. #18116

    Lisa formerly Hanabi is back

    The energized bunny Lisa is back in town working as an independent. Was last at Hanabi, but known for working at Rose, 321 and Crystal Healing. Her number is XXX-4178.

  15. #18115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    New place opening this week.

    I heard from a provider that a new place will be opening upstairs from Choi's family restaurant on King street. They have their own parking lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape