Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 1844 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18114
    808-XXXX914.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM their number or provide link. Mahalo.

  2. #18113

    Aiea Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTug  [View Original Post]
    Went there a couple of weeks ago and they were still open, but since I have been so busy lately, my mongering has been on pause and I haven't been back since then. The line up seemed to have gone down a little bit when I went as well. HT.
    Can someone PM their number or provide link. Mahalo.

  3. #18112

    Wahiawa TNW

    Long time lurker first time poster. Haven't seen too many reports so I went to Wahiawa to check out the former Lewaleedee. Therapist's name was Sheri or Cherry, I couldn't really distinguish. She's an okay looking Chinese maybe 5'3" 110 with bolt on Cs. Decent massage. Towards the end asked if I wanted HE. Nice and sensual with utc roaming. Kind of squeezed her legs together to block when I was reaching below but she got very wet. Was having some trouble finishing but she was very accomodating and patient went over by about 10 minutes but she didn't say anything. Also asked if she offered more and she refered me to a place in CC which I already forgot.

    Standard damages, well 65 hf. Might repeat since I live on the west side.

    Saw another girl when I entered but IMO Sheri / cherry is cuter. Might sample and report later.

  4. #18111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Re: Matty

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Matty. I know I read somewhere in here that JJ was all legit. Are all these girls legit or can fun be had there? I'll be checking this place out soon but any one care to shed some light on this place?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...299464756.html
    I had Irene a few times and she definitely plays. She challenges me to see how many times she can make me cum. I always leave completely drained.

    C Man.

  5. #18110

    Kayla

    Allnuts, desperate times. She looking for a new Sugar Daddy. Smh. Hono1.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllNuts  [View Original Post]
    The Kayla of the mother-daughter duo in Salt Lake is looking for a relationship, go rush'um.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...299771915.html

  6. #18109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Matty

    Has anyone tried Matty. I know I read somewhere in here that JJ was all legit. Are all these girls legit or can fun be had there? I'll be checking this place out soon but any one care to shed some light on this place?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...299464756.html

  7. #18108

    Kayla's looking to hang out

    The Kayla of the mother-daughter duo in Salt Lake is looking for a relationship, go rush'um.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...299771915.html

  8. #18107

    Pin Thai Aiea

    Went there a couple of weeks ago and they were still open, but since I have been so busy lately, my mongering has been on pause and I haven't been back since then. The line up seemed to have gone down a little bit when I went as well. HT.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is there only old therapists there?

    I went there this week since I was in the area and needed a good massage. Wasn't really looking for HE, but at least some teasing. Last time I been there was maybe 3 years ago! Dang. Anyways, an older lady with hairy arms massaged me. Massage was surprisingly good and was able to locate my knots and spent a good amount of time on them. On the flip I just pulled the cover off me and she never seemed to mind. Boto was straight up but nothing LOL. No hint or touching.

    I remember last time I was there, there was a pretty skinny girl, nice c cup tiddies. Anyways, when I left, saw a girl walking in the back (back turned towards me) wearing those lularoe leggings, and man her ass was just jiggling!

    Can anyone tell me if pin Thai aiea still open? Haven't seen their ad in awhile and when I texted the number I had, they said who I was looking for and then no reply.

  9. #18106
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    Any makes around the AMP or Mt places that look like this chick. I saw a cute Petite girl in CC sometime ago in the lobby and came into the same elevator I was in. She was real small and Petite, but for some reason I found her attractive. I was wondering if anyone may know her or anyone close to her face wise and if she gave massage? She reminds me or looks exactly or pretty close resemblance of a Co worker I knew whose name was Stephanie and happened to be Chinese. Same height too and feet size. That's as far as I'll go with that. PM is welcome and fine.
    What floor button did she press; 26?

  10. #18105

    Lookalike Steph

    Any makes around the AMP or Mt places that look like this chick. I saw a cute Petite girl in CC sometime ago in the lobby and came into the same elevator I was in. She was real small, tiny and Petite, but for some reason I found her attractive. I was wondering if anyone may know her or anyone close to her face wise and if she gave massage? She reminds me or looks exactly or pretty close resemblance of a Co worker I knew whose name was Stephanie and happened to be Chinese and used to see her in Aiea before. Same height too and feet size. That's as far as I'll go with that. PM is welcome and fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ******_o4z8kuJYzx1sldxweo1_1280.jpg‎   _women-air-force-girls-nude.jpg‎   women-air-force-girls-nude.jpg‎   ******_on6xczbJLC1rjndiyo1_250.jpg‎  

  11. #18104

    Bon appetit

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaManDp  [View Original Post]
    What's her menu like with you?
    Hf60 then hj80 bbbj100 fs140. Again, Sophie was outstanding and considerate. Cheerful and funny. Hh.

  12. #18103
    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    Called and setup a date with sophie at 14th fl CC. She gives outstanding service and aims to please. I will gladly repeat. Its her and another provider massaging in a private unit. Sophie is a great experience. A++.
    What's her menu like with you?

  13. #18102

    Aiea paradise thai

    Is it me or is there only old therapists there?

    I went there this week since I was in the area and needed a good massage. Wasn't really looking for HE, but at least some teasing. Last time I been there was maybe 3 years ago! Dang. Anyways, an older lady with hairy arms massaged me. Massage was surprisingly good and was able to locate my knots and spent a good amount of time on them. On the flip I just pulled the cover off me and she never seemed to mind. Boto was straight up but nothing LOL. No hint or touching.

    I remember last time I was there, there was a pretty skinny girl, nice c cup tiddies. Anyways, when I left, saw a girl walking in the back (back turned towards me) wearing those lularoe leggings, and man her ass was just jiggling!

    Can anyone tell me if pin Thai aiea still open? Haven't seen their ad in awhile and when I texted the number I had, they said who I was looking for and then no reply.

  14. #18101

    Sophie confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    Sophie offers female massage with HE and will also do couples. Nice gal, easy to talk to and gives a great massage. You will not be disappointed.

    http://hawaii.backpage.com/Therapeut...4-1840/5592012
    Called and setup a date with sophie at 14th fl CC. She gives outstanding service and aims to please. I will gladly repeat. Its her and another provider massaging in a private unit. Sophie is a great experience. A++.

  15. #18100

    Massage w / HJ standard is not 120

    Quote Originally Posted by GiAnt34  [View Original Post]
    Good massage with HJ / HE with or without roaming over clothes: 60 house fee + 40 tip = 100.

    Good massage with HJ / HE with roaming under clothes, topless and / or FIV and / or FIA: 60 house fee + 60 tip = 120.

    (Good) massage with covered blowjob: 60 house fee + 80 tip = 140.

    (Good) massage with bareback blowjob: 60 house fee + 100 = 160.

    (Good) massage with full service: 60 house fee + 140 tip = 200.
    I totally agree with these descriptions. Went to one of my normal spots and she gave me a different girl to try. Mediocre massage, bland HJ, out of there in 50 min. She complained when I gave her 100 (which was a little generous). Told me that the standard tip is 120. I corrected her on the prices and told my normal girl to never give me that girl again. She apologized and understood. My normal girl is fine with the standard tip prices. I respect and treat her well. She's never complained about the tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape