Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 30759
-
09-11-17 18:01 #18114Senior Member

Posts: 174808-XXXX914.
Originally Posted by Bigred808
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 16:12 #18113Banned Member

Posts: 168Aiea Pin Thai
Can someone PM their number or provide link. Mahalo.
Originally Posted by HappyTug
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 06:44 #18112Regular Member

Posts: 16Wahiawa TNW
Long time lurker first time poster. Haven't seen too many reports so I went to Wahiawa to check out the former Lewaleedee. Therapist's name was Sheri or Cherry, I couldn't really distinguish. She's an okay looking Chinese maybe 5'3" 110 with bolt on Cs. Decent massage. Towards the end asked if I wanted HE. Nice and sensual with utc roaming. Kind of squeezed her legs together to block when I was reaching below but she got very wet. Was having some trouble finishing but she was very accomodating and patient went over by about 10 minutes but she didn't say anything. Also asked if she offered more and she refered me to a place in CC which I already forgot.
Standard damages, well 65 hf. Might repeat since I live on the west side.
Saw another girl when I entered but IMO Sheri / cherry is cuter. Might sample and report later.
-
09-10-17 05:55 #18111Senior Member

Posts: 116Re: Matty
I had Irene a few times and she definitely plays. She challenges me to see how many times she can make me cum. I always leave completely drained.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
C Man.
-
09-10-17 04:49 #18110Senior Member

Posts: 847Kayla
Allnuts, desperate times. She looking for a new Sugar Daddy. Smh. Hono1.
Originally Posted by AllNuts
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 00:30 #18109Senior Member

Posts: 162Matty
Has anyone tried Matty. I know I read somewhere in here that JJ was all legit. Are all these girls legit or can fun be had there? I'll be checking this place out soon but any one care to shed some light on this place?
Thanks in advance.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...299464756.html
-
09-09-17 22:43 #18108Senior Member

Posts: 296Kayla's looking to hang out
The Kayla of the mother-daughter duo in Salt Lake is looking for a relationship, go rush'um.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...299771915.html
-
09-09-17 16:19 #18107Senior Member

Posts: 174Pin Thai Aiea
Went there a couple of weeks ago and they were still open, but since I have been so busy lately, my mongering has been on pause and I haven't been back since then. The line up seemed to have gone down a little bit when I went as well. HT.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 13:57 #18106Senior Member

Posts: 5231What floor button did she press; 26?
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 13:41 #18105Senior Member

Posts: 629Lookalike Steph
Any makes around the AMP or Mt places that look like this chick. I saw a cute Petite girl in CC sometime ago in the lobby and came into the same elevator I was in. She was real small, tiny and Petite, but for some reason I found her attractive. I was wondering if anyone may know her or anyone close to her face wise and if she gave massage? She reminds me or looks exactly or pretty close resemblance of a Co worker I knew whose name was Stephanie and happened to be Chinese and used to see her in Aiea before. Same height too and feet size. That's as far as I'll go with that. PM is welcome and fine.
-
09-09-17 01:23 #18104Senior Member

Posts: 180Bon appetit
Hf60 then hj80 bbbj100 fs140. Again, Sophie was outstanding and considerate. Cheerful and funny. Hh.
Originally Posted by MegaManDp
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 23:59 #18103Senior Member

Posts: 34What's her menu like with you?
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 20:38 #18102Senior Member

Posts: 341Aiea paradise thai
Is it me or is there only old therapists there?
I went there this week since I was in the area and needed a good massage. Wasn't really looking for HE, but at least some teasing. Last time I been there was maybe 3 years ago! Dang. Anyways, an older lady with hairy arms massaged me. Massage was surprisingly good and was able to locate my knots and spent a good amount of time on them. On the flip I just pulled the cover off me and she never seemed to mind. Boto was straight up but nothing LOL. No hint or touching.
I remember last time I was there, there was a pretty skinny girl, nice c cup tiddies. Anyways, when I left, saw a girl walking in the back (back turned towards me) wearing those lularoe leggings, and man her ass was just jiggling!
Can anyone tell me if pin Thai aiea still open? Haven't seen their ad in awhile and when I texted the number I had, they said who I was looking for and then no reply.
-
09-08-17 15:59 #18101Senior Member

Posts: 180Sophie confirmed
Called and setup a date with sophie at 14th fl CC. She gives outstanding service and aims to please. I will gladly repeat. Its her and another provider massaging in a private unit. Sophie is a great experience. A++.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 04:54 #18100Senior Member

Posts: 929Massage w / HJ standard is not 120
I totally agree with these descriptions. Went to one of my normal spots and she gave me a different girl to try. Mediocre massage, bland HJ, out of there in 50 min. She complained when I gave her 100 (which was a little generous). Told me that the standard tip is 120. I corrected her on the prices and told my normal girl to never give me that girl again. She apologized and understood. My normal girl is fine with the standard tip prices. I respect and treat her well. She's never complained about the tip.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





