Thread: South Suburb Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 6130
-
09-22-17 16:04 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 79Madison
Went back to to see her again. Still in the Oak Lawn area. After last time, it seems that others contacted her and she was raising her rates. I contacted her and she was ready last minute, so I went over. I didn't even ask what rate, I just expected to pay the $160 per hour from previous experience. She took it with no issues. She is a little thicker girl, but really great attitude and great head. No bad FS either, but she shines on head. If anyone is interested I would contact her give a shot. If she is goes high on you make an offer. The worst that can happen is she does not take your offer.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...palos/76809907
https://independent.com.chicago.esco...post/23359503/#.
-
09-21-17 10:19 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 148Best
Paid another visit to a place that claims to be the best in Tinley Park. Good massage and some very friendly company. Have had a bad experience there in the past, but the goto girl has never let me leave stressed. PM for more info.
-
09-21-17 09:47 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 208West Rt 30
Went to a newly opened place that former Bulls coach might have named. Very clean, parking in full view of Rt 30. Good massage but limited assist ss from friendly middle ages mt who said they have whirlpool and sauna. With senior discount $55. May return on hopes of he.
-
09-12-17 18:44 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 189Typo in original posting
Should have read, " let me rub her ass".
Originally Posted by ChgoJJ
[View Original Post]
Didn't want any of you guys getting the wrong idea and thinking NaNa was a guy! LOL.
-
09-11-17 06:36 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 958And let us know what the 'frief nwil' is.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
09-10-17 15:48 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 189AMP in Lansing
I stopped by this AMP in Lansing. https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/t...299308697.html.
NaNa seemed to be only MT working. Asian Guy was there cleaning carpets. Guy showed me to the room and NaNa came in and gave me an excellent Deep Tissue massage. She teased a little and let me rub has ass, but no luck on a HE.
I will go back just for the excellent massage.
Stay Safe Fellow Mongers!
-
09-10-17 13:42 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 665Here ya go. https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/t...99305304.html..
Originally Posted by Chisouth
[View Original Post]
It's not mentioned in the ad but judging from the way it's written in broken English my guess is it's an AMP.
Let us know how it goes.
P.S. Grab a slice to go close by at Beggars at 127th.
-
09-09-17 14:43 #2898Regular Member

Posts: 17Going out today
Where is it? I'm going out today and will check it out.
Originally Posted by ToeKnee
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-17 09:09 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 65Blue Island
Newish place has opened on Western. Anyone been yet? I may have to check it out.
-
09-06-17 20:22 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 532Guys first post is a review that of his own and here you are trying to slander him already. Either you are going to see the woman or not but let the man post.
Originally Posted by Gutenberg469
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 13:41 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 194Harvey stroll
Anybody seen any blond white girls out there haven't been out in some time and lost track of an old freind and thought she may be hanging round there again.
-
09-06-17 10:29 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 255First time poster
I just don't want to get into it with anyone, so should keep my mouth shut. But please note that a first time poster has come to the aid of a less than favorable reviewee. MPM88, if you want to have any credibility you must have more reviews and commentary of your own. Otherwise you appear as a shill, or the reviewee herself. Not saying you either of these, but it does have that appearance.
Originally Posted by Mpm88
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 07:56 #2893Regular Member

Posts: 1Gabby
I don't think 29 is considered older. I had a damn good time with her yesterday. Says she's doesn't list pictures because of cops and too many picture collectors. The massage was awesome and happy ending even better. Yes she did up charge a extra $60 but every girl has their price and I have no problem with money. She accepts cc too which was very convient.
Originally Posted by Spline66
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 15:34 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 46I opted for 30 min for $45. More of a rubdown than a massage.
Originally Posted by SouthsideIrish
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 15:32 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 46Same experience here. Wondering was allowed also. There might be more available with more visits.
Originally Posted by Ksterk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





