Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 409 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 6130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2905

    Madison

    Went back to to see her again. Still in the Oak Lawn area. After last time, it seems that others contacted her and she was raising her rates. I contacted her and she was ready last minute, so I went over. I didn't even ask what rate, I just expected to pay the $160 per hour from previous experience. She took it with no issues. She is a little thicker girl, but really great attitude and great head. No bad FS either, but she shines on head. If anyone is interested I would contact her give a shot. If she is goes high on you make an offer. The worst that can happen is she does not take your offer.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...palos/76809907

    https://independent.com.chicago.esco...post/23359503/#.

  2. #2904

    Best

    Paid another visit to a place that claims to be the best in Tinley Park. Good massage and some very friendly company. Have had a bad experience there in the past, but the goto girl has never let me leave stressed. PM for more info.

  3. #2903

    West Rt 30

    Went to a newly opened place that former Bulls coach might have named. Very clean, parking in full view of Rt 30. Good massage but limited assist ss from friendly middle ages mt who said they have whirlpool and sauna. With senior discount $55. May return on hopes of he.

  4. #2902

    Typo in original posting

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoJJ  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by this AMP in Lansing. https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/t...299308697.html.

    NaNa seemed to be only MT working. Asian Guy was there cleaning carpets. Guy showed me to the room and NaNa came in and gave me an excellent Deep Tissue massage. She teased a little and let me rub has ass, but no luck on a HE.

    I will go back just for the excellent massage.

    Stay Safe Fellow Mongers!
    Should have read, " let me rub her ass".

    Didn't want any of you guys getting the wrong idea and thinking NaNa was a guy! LOL.

  5. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go. https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/t...99305304.html..

    It's not mentioned in the ad but judging from the way it's written in broken English my guess is it's an AMP.

    Let us know how it goes.

    P.S. Grab a slice to go close by at Beggars at 127th.
    And let us know what the 'frief nwil' is.

    -w.

  6. #2900

    AMP in Lansing

    I stopped by this AMP in Lansing. https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/t...299308697.html.

    NaNa seemed to be only MT working. Asian Guy was there cleaning carpets. Guy showed me to the room and NaNa came in and gave me an excellent Deep Tissue massage. She teased a little and let me rub has ass, but no luck on a HE.

    I will go back just for the excellent massage.

    Stay Safe Fellow Mongers!

  7. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisouth  [View Original Post]
    Where is it? I'm going out today and will check it out.
    Here ya go. https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/t...99305304.html..

    It's not mentioned in the ad but judging from the way it's written in broken English my guess is it's an AMP.

    Let us know how it goes.

    P.S. Grab a slice to go close by at Beggars at 127th.

  8. #2898

    Going out today

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeKnee  [View Original Post]
    Newish place has opened on Western. Anyone been yet? I may have to check it out.
    Where is it? I'm going out today and will check it out.

  9. #2897

    Blue Island

    Newish place has opened on Western. Anyone been yet? I may have to check it out.

  10. #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutenberg469  [View Original Post]
    I just don't want to get into it with anyone, so should keep my mouth shut. But please note that a first time poster has come to the aid of a less than favorable reviewee. MPM88, if you want to have any credibility you must have more reviews and commentary of your own. Otherwise you appear as a shill, or the reviewee herself. Not saying you either of these, but it does have that appearance.
    Guys first post is a review that of his own and here you are trying to slander him already. Either you are going to see the woman or not but let the man post.

  11. #2895

    Harvey stroll

    Anybody seen any blond white girls out there haven't been out in some time and lost track of an old freind and thought she may be hanging round there again.

  12. #2894

    First time poster

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpm88  [View Original Post]
    I don't think 29 is considered older. I had a damn good time with her yesterday. Says she's doesn't list pictures because of cops and too many picture collectors. The massage was awesome and happy ending even better. Yes she did up charge a extra $60 but every girl has their price and I have no problem with money. She accepts cc too which was very convient.
    I just don't want to get into it with anyone, so should keep my mouth shut. But please note that a first time poster has come to the aid of a less than favorable reviewee. MPM88, if you want to have any credibility you must have more reviews and commentary of your own. Otherwise you appear as a shill, or the reviewee herself. Not saying you either of these, but it does have that appearance.

  13. #2893

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Spline66  [View Original Post]
    She is a short older AA. A very half ass massage for $80 and then upcharges another $60 to finish. Go elsewhere, she's terrible.
    I don't think 29 is considered older. I had a damn good time with her yesterday. Says she's doesn't list pictures because of cops and too many picture collectors. The massage was awesome and happy ending even better. Yes she did up charge a extra $60 but every girl has their price and I have no problem with money. She accepts cc too which was very convient.

  14. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideIrish  [View Original Post]
    I stopped going there about a year ago.

    Didn't get my $60 worth in the first 53 minutes.

    And the last 7 wasn't all that great.

    Good points.

    You can take a shower before or after, by yourself of course.
    I opted for 30 min for $45. More of a rubdown than a massage.

  15. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksterk  [View Original Post]
    Tried it out for the first Time ok Massage a little to light even telling Firmer. But left relaxed and happy.
    Same experience here. Wondering was allowed also. There might be more available with more visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape