Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 9888
-
09-08-17 17:57 #8808Senior Member

Posts: 52I can vouch for all this. Ugly woman with huge breasts. Top came off, but no touching allowed. She rubbed me with gloves on for about 25 minutes. Yes, rubbed me. After only few minutes during HE she said "hurry up, before I rub your feet while you finish your self".
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 14:48 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 159Pricilla
I saw her this morning. No DATY, No kissing, and everything covered. Definitely not GFE. But she is good looking, sane, and friendly.
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 13:02 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 3748Has anyone seen her?
https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-is...o/4/4018554133
I saw this very fine, classy and beautiful lady a little while back. She's simply gorgeous with incredible tits, and a spectacular GFE performer, and those ad pics are totally accurate. I recently wanted to repeat, but her backpage ads have since disappeared, and I have not had any success reaching her since then. Has anybody? Does anyone know her, or know if she's still active? PM me if you'd rather.
-
09-08-17 11:37 #8805Banned Member

Posts: 500Magic Touch Therapy
I TOFTT and failed miserably.
60 for HH half ass body rub with a horrible HJ. During texting she said it was all inclusive but in the room it was all an upsell. She is not the girl in the pics, she is fat and ugly although very clean. No smoke either. She got topless but said if I wanted to touch her boobs I'd have to pay more.
Don't bother, she's gross!
http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...ecials/6533575
-
09-07-17 09:00 #8804Regular Member

Posts: 20Re: Mutual Touch
One thing I failed to mention and which I think is a bonus for any body rub: she makes her shower available to clean up after (or before).
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-17 01:14 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Mutual touch
I've seen her recently as well. She can be tough to get a hold of because she claims to be (and appears to be) a low volume provider. She also told me that she doesn't look at her texts or listen to voicemails unless she's available. It took me three or four tries before I finally got an answer from her. NukeL's description of her and the session is spot on. She's attractive and thick but by no means fat. She likes to talk and seems fairly well informed on a variety of topics. She gets topless right away and her tits are very nice. Full access to them is allowed and encouraged. Ending is HJ with oil and she seems to enjoy what she's doing. In short, nice attractive woman, safe location, okay rub, good finish. Maybe a bit pricey for what she offers but overall enjoyable. Don't know if more is available but I have already, and will repeat again regardless.
Originally Posted by NukeL
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 17:44 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 69Pocahontas
Anyone try her out recently? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...t-outs/7189093.
Looks tempting.
-
09-06-17 15:21 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 143Priscilla
I have read a few reviews about Priscilla and how great she is, but no GFE. Does this include DATY? Would love to get her ass in my face if it's as nice as everyone says it is.
-
09-06-17 14:55 #8800Regular Member

Posts: 20Mutual Touch
Saw her recently as I was in need of a body rub. Was able to schedule an appt via text for later the same morning. She texted the address, which turned out to be her apartment in Pawt. I think she's very cute with big, enhanced tits and a nice body. Not skinny but she looked really good in a T-shirt and sweats, which is how she greeted me. In her bedroom, she had me undress and lay face down on the bed. She undressed down to her panties. I was there for an hour and she gave me a nice backrub for about the first 40 minutes: most of the time she was planted between my legs and rubbing from my feet all the way up my back to my neck, with some light teasing. The rub was fine. Not therapeutic by any means but pleasant. She is a talker. But very friendly and on topics of mutual interest. On the flip she stayed between my legs and began lightly rubbing my whole front. She shifted to straddling one of my legs so I could rub her legs and ass OTC. There she stayed until I came. No hint of anything beyond a HJ, but I enjoyed it and will likely go back to see if more is available.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...photos/6532255
-
09-06-17 12:16 #8799Senior Member

Posts: 85Goodies for everyone
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...ybody/48052708
Anyone see her before? I am interested. You can PM me if you'd like. She had very reasonable rates.
-
09-06-17 10:00 #8798Senior Member

Posts: 640Research
Similar. Ill google the number and see how many ads turn up and where after which ill check here to see if there are any reviews.
Recently there was a provider advertising on BP with a new number. She included the old one which when I sewrched that turned up images and ads of Bubbles / Ashley and now Paradise whom I would AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/в1108;1090;1090;1108;1103;-wetter-tighter-1090;961;-f-1090;hє-lι951;1108;-snσ969;1074;965;nny-h-are-2βlο/6555994.
And also this one who posts fairly frequently but if you dig a little youll find older ads.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...wn-low/6714016
Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 06:37 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 116Resrarch
When I'm checking out a provider I haven't met before I do research for my own safety. I will google their info and see if they are legit, if necessary I'll use spokeo or similar. Some of you may choose not to do all of that, some providers don't either. I'll choose to visit or not based on what I find. I assume the more professional ladies do the same with us. They have just as much or more at risk by meeting one of us freaks.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 06:22 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 640Phones and google
Fwiw. If I google my personal cell number my name doesn't come up. Just a series of numbers with the same prefix set.
Originally Posted by Existierende
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 21:49 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 338The problem is she says if she can't verify you via Google, she won't see you. A burner won't help with that unfortunately. But I'm wondering if she really does this.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 18:03 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 116Looks familiar
Has anyone tried Maria? The pic of the room looks familiar.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...-maria/6258572














