Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 11259
-
09-06-17 18:30 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 45I have a SB to share. She's 23 Colombian and White. Average body and very chill. She says she needs help with rent and other stuff. I used to see her 2-5 times a month and she's out my normal stable.
If you're interested send me an I'm. If you have never shared anything with the board don't bother. She's open to car and knows the deal. I'm looking for trades so offer up but if you're a constant contributor I'll shoot you her info.
-
09-06-17 01:38 #2783Regular Member

Posts: 14Do all of you guys use Seeking Arrangement? I was thinking about it, but didn't want to pay. Hows the success rate in arranging something?
In general is it cheaper for you guys to be a SD vs hiring an escort? I typically just see an escort 2 times a month.
-
09-05-17 21:42 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 5603Right now I need stability. And they can provide that. I will most likely not be able to make any changes until the new year.
Originally Posted by LA1215
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 06:14 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 651Balance
Variety vs The Sure Thing.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Risking boredom or risking a below par experience.
I find juggling three is my effective limit. Once or twice a year, the one of the three drift away somehow. At that point, the third is Ms. Variety, as in try someone new until I find a phenomenal prize.
If you don't mix it up, you can't improve the mix.
-
09-05-17 04:49 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 5603Me too. It's really starting to get to me.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 23:03 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 489In the same boat
I have two regulars that I see and don't have time or money for more. They are both very cool and I have NO reason to complain but there are always more out there that I want to try.
-
09-04-17 17:28 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 5603I got nothing to post. I see the same 3 girls almost every day. No time or money for anyone else.
-
08-18-17 23:36 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 5603When the cats away. The mice will play. I love my little girl.
-
08-18-17 15:16 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 5603It seems like its been about 2 months since I let my SA membership lapse. If I go in and search for only the 18/19/20, AA, slim/athletic girls I still see quite a few new and beautiful ones. If I add in the mixed girls, there really are a lot of gems in there. SA was and can be your whole life if you want it to be. I got my hands full, and I don't like window shopping, but today I just had to take a quick look.
-
08-17-17 11:54 #2775Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks
New poster here. Thanks for sharing this and other intel.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 03:34 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 5603https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...267618704.html
Back in the day. I would have jumped on this. Looks legit.
-
08-17-17 03:01 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 5603Something like that.
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 19:55 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 387Hot sounds like my type is it like my name?!
Wow she sounds awesome.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 19:13 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 5603I don't think so.
Originally Posted by Deerom
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 15:11 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 338Sounds nice. Does she have incall?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





