Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 751 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 11265
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hello master to be.

    I am looking for a master / Sugar daddy / husband who will own me, take care of me, love me, f# at k me and do anything to me while I will be is slave to serve him with my whole today and do all domestic work in the house master.

    I think I'm going to respond.
    It could be real, or it could be a Russian phishing scam. LOL.

  2. #2789

    My First Message Received on SD4 M

    Hello master to be.

    I am looking for a master / Sugar daddy / husband who will own me, take care of me, love me, f# at k me and do anything to me while I will be is slave to serve him with my whole today and do all domestic work in the house master.

    I think I'm going to respond.

  3. #2788
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    What area is she in?
    She lives in Fullerton but comes to me. We met all over in OC and Long Beach. I don't have time for her and my others so I asked if she wanted me to share and she said yes.

  4. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdb1911  [View Original Post]
    I have a SB to share. She's 23 Colombian and White. Average body and very chill. She says she needs help with rent and other stuff. I used to see her 2-5 times a month and she's out my normal stable.

    If you're interested send me an I'm. If you have never shared anything with the board don't bother. She's open to car and knows the deal. I'm looking for trades so offer up but if you're a constant contributor I'll shoot you her info.
    What area is she in?

  5. #2786
    I have a SB to share. She's 23 Colombian and White. Average body and very chill. She says she needs help with rent and other stuff. I used to see her 2-5 times a month and she's out my normal stable.

    If you're interested send me an I'm. If you have never shared anything with the board don't bother. She's open to car and knows the deal. I'm looking for trades so offer up but if you're a constant contributor I'll shoot you her info.

  6. #2785
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Do all of you guys use Seeking Arrangement? I was thinking about it, but didn't want to pay. Hows the success rate in arranging something?

    In general is it cheaper for you guys to be a SD vs hiring an escort? I typically just see an escort 2 times a month.

  7. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Variety vs The Sure Thing.

    Risking boredom or risking a below par experience.

    I find juggling three is my effective limit. Once or twice a year, the one of the three drift away somehow. At that point, the third is Ms. Variety, as in try someone new until I find a phenomenal prize.

    If you don't mix it up, you can't improve the mix.
    Right now I need stability. And they can provide that. I will most likely not be able to make any changes until the new year.

  8. #2783

    Balance

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Me too. It's really starting to get to me.
    Variety vs The Sure Thing.

    Risking boredom or risking a below par experience.

    I find juggling three is my effective limit. Once or twice a year, the one of the three drift away somehow. At that point, the third is Ms. Variety, as in try someone new until I find a phenomenal prize.

    If you don't mix it up, you can't improve the mix.

  9. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I have two regulars that I see and don't have time or money for more. They are both very cool and I have NO reason to complain but there are always more out there that I want to try.
    Me too. It's really starting to get to me.

  10. #2781

    In the same boat

    I have two regulars that I see and don't have time or money for more. They are both very cool and I have NO reason to complain but there are always more out there that I want to try.

  11. #2780
    I got nothing to post. I see the same 3 girls almost every day. No time or money for anyone else.

  12. #2779
    When the cats away. The mice will play. I love my little girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  13. #2778
    It seems like its been about 2 months since I let my SA membership lapse. If I go in and search for only the 18/19/20, AA, slim/athletic girls I still see quite a few new and beautiful ones. If I add in the mixed girls, there really are a lot of gems in there. SA was and can be your whole life if you want it to be. I got my hands full, and I don't like window shopping, but today I just had to take a quick look.

  14. #2777

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...267618704.html

    Back in the day. I would have jumped on this. Looks legit.
    New poster here. Thanks for sharing this and other intel.

  15. #2776
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...267618704.html

    Back in the day. I would have jumped on this. Looks legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape