Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 10629
-
08-31-17 12:10 #189Regular Member

Posts: 19http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...light=Leilanni+Moore#post3456534. Post #190.
Originally Posted by GetRealPdx
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-17 00:03 #188

Posts: 153I've asked twice before and been turned down. But I'm also a cranky sumbitch in that I won't step out the door unless I get a confirmation. I surely get some denials that might be different in person as some won't agree to anything over text / email. The point is, she might say yes face to face. YMMV and all that.
Originally Posted by GetRealPdx
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 19:11 #187Senior Member

Posts: 2939I have only seen her once and I can say she is worth seeing covered or not.
I would bet if she's a yes you would need to be a steady reg. All just guesses on my part.
Originally Posted by GetRealPdx
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 09:58 #186Banned Member

Posts: 21Leilanni Moore
Rumor has it that she allows BBFS, can anyone confirm? Thanks.
-
08-30-17 01:44 #185Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks for the response!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 20:19 #184Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone else with info on this mid 30's lady?
Has any one else gotten info on the mid 30's lady this guy says he has?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
I PMed, sent info on one I see occasionally, and posted with a quote, and he posted above my request and ignored me completely.
I get the feeling he's mining for info and not sharing any himself.
Anybody?
-
08-28-17 15:55 #183Senior Member

Posts: 2939What's the damage for BBFS? Hows her looks close to her pics?
Originally Posted by AS5402
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 15:39 #182Regular Member

Posts: 11Did you get my PM?
I sent a PM for info on the mid 30's lady about a week ago with contact info from one I get BBFS from.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Can I expect her contact info sometime soon?
-
08-28-17 14:10 #181Senior Member

Posts: 582MJ didn't uncharge me
She's curvy without being fat IMHO. I have not repeated but probably will do so in future (location is bit far for me). Overall, I would recommend to my fellow hobbyists.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 11:38 #180Senior Member

Posts: 2939I have not seen or nor will I so its not a conformation, just supplying what was asked.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238286-Micki
Originally Posted by Lucifur999
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 09:26 #179Senior Member

Posts: 443I can confirm. It was quite easy to get her to agree as well. I don't recall the upcharge tho although there was one.
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-17 20:42 #178Senior Member

Posts: 91Can anyone confirm if maryjaynn offers BBFS and if so how much is upcharge.
-
08-26-17 20:43 #177Regular Member

Posts: 18Who is Micki? Any contact info? Ads?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-26-17 14:17 #176Regular Member

Posts: 1Could you share her info please!
Hi there, could you provide me her info?
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-26-17 01:03 #175Regular Member

Posts: 14I messaged her asking if she did offer so far no response.
Originally Posted by Penis
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





