Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 709 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 10629
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRealPdx  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it that she allows BBFS, can anyone confirm? Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...light=Leilanni+Moore#post3456534. Post #190.

  2. #188
    I've asked twice before and been turned down. But I'm also a cranky sumbitch in that I won't step out the door unless I get a confirmation. I surely get some denials that might be different in person as some won't agree to anything over text / email. The point is, she might say yes face to face. YMMV and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetRealPdx  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it that she allows BBFS, can anyone confirm? Thanks.

  3. #187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    I have only seen her once and I can say she is worth seeing covered or not.

    I would bet if she's a yes you would need to be a steady reg. All just guesses on my part.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetRealPdx  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it that she allows BBFS, can anyone confirm? Thanks.

  4. #186

    Leilanni Moore

    Rumor has it that she allows BBFS, can anyone confirm? Thanks.

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen or nor will I so its not a conformation, just supplying what was asked.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238286-Micki
    Thanks for the response!

  6. #184

    Anyone else with info on this mid 30's lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I have two portland ladies one white mid thirties and the other A sexy black in her mid 20's.

    Nether has been listed.

    Will only trade for other utr.
    Has any one else gotten info on the mid 30's lady this guy says he has?

    I PMed, sent info on one I see occasionally, and posted with a quote, and he posted above my request and ignored me completely.

    I get the feeling he's mining for info and not sharing any himself.

    Anybody?

  7. #183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    What's the damage for BBFS? Hows her looks close to her pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by AS5402  [View Original Post]
    I can also confirm Giselle Love. Seen her a couple times. For me not worth the upsell considering her rates are high already and doesn't always seem 1 hundo focused on the moment.

    I have a couple others and would be interested to trade with folks.

  8. #182

    Did you get my PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I have two portland ladies one white mid thirties and the other A sexy black in her mid 20's.

    Nether has been listed.

    Will only trade for other utr.
    I sent a PM for info on the mid 30's lady about a week ago with contact info from one I get BBFS from.

    Can I expect her contact info sometime soon?

  9. #181

    MJ didn't uncharge me

    She's curvy without being fat IMHO. I have not repeated but probably will do so in future (location is bit far for me). Overall, I would recommend to my fellow hobbyists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. It was quite easy to get her to agree as well. I don't recall the upcharge tho although there was one.

  10. #180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    I have not seen or nor will I so its not a conformation, just supplying what was asked.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238286-Micki

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifur999  [View Original Post]
    Who is Micki? Any contact info? Ads?

    Thanks.

  11. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if maryjaynn offers BBFS and if so how much is upcharge.
    I can confirm. It was quite easy to get her to agree as well. I don't recall the upcharge tho although there was one.

  12. #178
    Can anyone confirm if maryjaynn offers BBFS and if so how much is upcharge.

  13. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Guessing Micki.
    Who is Micki? Any contact info? Ads?

    Thanks.

  14. #176

    Could you share her info please!

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    A lot of you have been happy with this gal. Don't miss out boys she is a gem!
    Hi there, could you provide me her info?

    Thanks.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Penis  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say the pics in that ad are VERY flattering and do not give an accurate representation.
    I messaged her asking if she did offer so far no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape