Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 10628
-
08-24-17 03:04 #173Senior Member

Posts: 443Didn't care for selena rae either
Had to pick her up and take her to the location after she screwed up on the incall. It was a bit awkward giving her a ride in the car. Once the events started I didn't really think anything was all that special. I've have plenty of safety visits that were better.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-17 00:52 #172Senior Member

Posts: 582Same here. Would not recommend.
Way heavier than pics indicate. Not attractive. I am ashamed at myself for not canceling.
Originally Posted by SlavicAholico
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 20:11 #171Regular Member

Posts: 3Understandable trust me, just trying to minimize drama / trolls. Fee free to PM me.
Originally Posted by Penis
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 16:22 #170

Posts: 153I was thinking about this one. The whole point of the forum is to exchange information. Would be interested in hearing about the experience.
Originally Posted by SlavicAholico
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 16:21 #169

Posts: 153Athena76 on tna.
Originally Posted by MikePaw
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 11:49 #168Senior Member

Posts: 52Any bbw BBFS anywhere
Are there any decent BBW's locally around here that provide BBFS? I have my favorites in Vegas and Phoenix, but don't have any in the hometown that I am aware of LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
08-23-17 11:37 #167Senior Member

Posts: 2939Guessing Micki.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 09:37 #166Senior Member

Posts: 2939Sent you a pm on Selena and on a trade.
Also replied to all who pm'ed me.
Originally Posted by SlavicAholico
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 22:39 #165Regular Member

Posts: 3Also confirmed. I wasn't impressed and don't really think it's my place here to discuss. I will not repeat. Pm if you need details, I also have trades.
Originally Posted by GetRealPdx
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 20:53 #164Senior Member

Posts: 46Question
Let me get her info as well please.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 20:51 #163Senior Member

Posts: 46Hi
Let me get the older lady's info.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 13:46 #162Senior Member

Posts: 2939I have two to trade
I have two portland ladies one white mid thirties and the other A sexy black in her mid 20's.
Nether has been listed.
Will only trade for other utr.
-
08-22-17 12:22 #161

Posts: 153Let's just say the pics in that ad are VERY flattering and do not give an accurate representation.
Originally Posted by Doujinmonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 07:46 #160Senior Member

Posts: 47Hitting portland in 3 weeks
Trying to set up some fun. Going on a BBFS safari if you will.
Does anyone have info on this girl?
http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSe...-1288/18750188
And any info on bbfscip AND facial friendly girls? Age not an issue.
Bonus if someone knows a black bbfscip girl been on my to-do list for a while!
-
08-21-17 01:42 #159Senior Member

Posts: 46Question
Can I get her contact info.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






