Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 1348 1848 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18054

    Seventy (70) dollars.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    It is more than a standard HE with the provider's hand (s) and less than a CBJ / BBBJ. What is the consensus?

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1004100

    Jan Fortifore.
    Good massage with HJ / HE with or without roaming over clothes: 60 house fee + 40 tip = 100.

    Good massage with HJ / HE with roaming under clothes, topless and / or FIV and / or FIA: 60 house fee + 60 tip = 120.

    (Good) massage with covered blowjob: 60 house fee + 80 tip = 140.

    (Good) massage with bareback blowjob: 60 house fee + 100 = 160.

    (Good) massage with full service: 60 house fee + 140 tip = 200.

  2. #18053
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddah CoffeeBean, CK813, JR, and all the others I forgot / didn't mention:

    Mahalo for the 411 on this place. Makes sense. Coffee Bean said it best, and I trust his word as a fellow monger and braddah. I don't look like a seedy character (I used to get the "cop" label a lot driving downtown back in the day, but shrug) so I mean no need give stink eye. You right. Perhaps had illegal behavior back in the day for make security leery of potential mongers. All in all, I'll skip / avoid this place. And yeah, church right next door. Full of micros, LOL. I swear they invaded this island.

    I have a report, but I'll post this in a different post.

    Thank you again for the braddahs who helped with info. Shit. Management should update their damn directory then, no wonder no more that much ads for this place. Damn shame. Nice, tall, shiny building, located on the outskirts of downtown.

    H.
    I don't think I contributed anything about CS recently. I will add this tidbit. Technically, the Catholic church does not own CS, but they do own the fee simple interest. CS is a condominium, but only for business, and not residential. You cannot live there, thus the really cheap prices for a unit. CS has security patrolling floors at night to make sure no one is living there. Security looks for lights on and noises late at night.

  3. #18052

    Chinese musical rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by to see this girl "Jennifer" found on BP, today. My first time out mongering in awhile. I was primed.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218

    I called ahead and made appointment. Very friendly on the phone. This was based on your glowing report, my desire to see this Asian blonde hottie, at least her pics depicted that.

    But lo and behold, I let myself get sucked into the CC bait and switch vacuum. I learned (again) why I never go there anymore.

    I was met at the door by a tall thin older woman, straight black hair with a few brown highlights. Big rack and long legs. She was pleasant and mildly attractive, but NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICS IN THE AD. So we walked into a room and I declined the offer to shower. Finally I just stood there and looked at her and asked, "Are you Jennifer?

    "Yes, baby, its me. ".

    "But you don't look anything at all like the girl in the ad. ".

    "What you mean? Baby it's me, I take good care of you, I promise. ".

    "I think maybe I'll go".

    "Wait! Why? You no leave! I do you good. I promise. ".

    "No. I'm going to go now. ".

    And I left.

    Bait and switch is fucked up. I won't do that shit. I won't get suckered into blowing my wa on these places that totally lie to you, the customer. A bad experience or even a mediocre one with a provider is one thing. Bt just outright bullshit ads are entirely something else.

    Would not repeat, would not recommend. Called it a day and went home after not connecting with anyone I wanted to see. Will try again tomorrow. Stopped by Happiness and the place was crawling with contractors. I called mamasan to ask who was available. The background noise from workers banging around on the roof, made it impossible to understand mamasan. I hung up.
    This bait and switch is getting tiresome. Called the *1128 # and I asked is this Mia? She says yes so I set up appt with her and she says 13th flr. I thought I finally got a hookup with Mia!! As 1 of the Braddahs mentioned to me she works out of the 13th floor. I'm revved and ready, get there and who answers the door? Lisa!! I been with her before and she was pretty good so I just go in and say no massage, lets fuck!! I help her out of her clothes and proceed to maul her mini As then DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, the works!! Did the double finga 2 knuckle special on her. She wild like bronco! Finally CBJ, CFS, greeked her mish, dog, side by side and blew WO cover. I may or may not see Lisa again, spinna not really my type, . But she can go! Needless to say, I give up on Mia. Happy hunting gang!

  4. #18051

    How much tip for receiving Russian?

    It is more than a standard HE with the provider's hand (s) and less than a CBJ / BBBJ. What is the consensus?

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1004100

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunnin  [View Original Post]
    I went for a repeat visit yesterday and I wanted to update you mongers. First let me say the boobs may have a little more sag than I first stated. I was looking from the side last time and I was look straight on this time. They are real, big, soft with responsive nipples ( inch wide, long and 1 - 2 inch areolas). I usually go for a 90 minute massage, she doesn't do 90 anymore, so I went with the 60 minute. I want a good massage and a release after. I got an awesome massage and a happy ending. I like a hard massage with kneading and stretching and that is what I got. On the flip, she got between my legs, rubbed, kissed and asked if I wanted my little man smothered in those glorious orbs of delight. You must understand, it doesn't take anything for me to get off and this didn't take very long either. She popped my cherry on this type of release and I liked it! She has posted a new ad with her cell number. I'm not sure how that is going to work, because her English is almost nonexistent. Anyway here it is; http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-today/8008283 and yes the photos are her. If you are like me and the massage is the main event, check it out. If the extras are more important, I would recommend somewhere else. Damage was $.2 and this going to be is my new masseuse.
    Jan Fortifore.

  5. #18050
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? Is this the Vivian that used to work at Tiffany's at CS?
    Any links to her ad or contact number? I miss her massages!

  6. #18049

    My Sweet MILF YUMI finally back

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976

    YUMI finally back from business trip. I got my time with her right away. She always give me full hour good massage, even with HE after. Either HJ or FS, she always loves it. Keeps in great shape. I love her spinner body with pretty face.

    Flesh.

  7. #18048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Century Square Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    The reason CS has pretty much all legit providers is that CS has strict security. They work for CS which is owned by the Catholic Church next door. They are very strict on massage businesses, have to have licence and they will kick you out if there are any complaints of illicit behavior. That's why all the girls who provide extras left. After 7 pm the building is secure, guests need to sign in with I'd and provider has to pick you up and let you in. Used to work in building for 20 years. The manager and guards are cool guys. They just doing their jobs. Just be careful about not posting room numbers if you do receive extras.
    Braddah CoffeeBean, CK813, JR, and all the others I forgot / didn't mention:

    Mahalo for the 411 on this place. Makes sense. Coffee Bean said it best, and I trust his word as a fellow monger and braddah. I don't look like a seedy character (I used to get the "cop" label a lot driving downtown back in the day, but shrug) so I mean no need give stink eye. You right. Perhaps had illegal behavior back in the day for make security leery of potential mongers. All in all, I'll skip / avoid this place. And yeah, church right next door. Full of micros, LOL. I swear they invaded this island.

    I have a report, but I'll post this in a different post.

    Thank you again for the braddahs who helped with info. Shit. Management should update their damn directory then, no wonder no more that much ads for this place. Damn shame. Nice, tall, shiny building, located on the outskirts of downtown.

    H.

  8. #18047

    Anu Indie / CC / Ewa beach WARNING WARNING

    Quote Originally Posted by HardEight  [View Original Post]
    Anu was a guy from ewa beach posting as an indie.

    How many of you guys tried to touch her pussy and felt a dick? LOL.
    Just wanted to get the word out that ANU is a guy so have fun playing with HIS dick. Look at the size of those arms and legs.

  9. #18046

    Chinese in CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by to see this girl "Jennifer" found on BP, today. My first time out mongering in awhile. I was primed.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218

    I called ahead and made appointment. Very friendly on the phone. This was based on your glowing report, my desire to see this Asian blonde hottie, at least her pics depicted that.

    But lo and behold, I let myself get sucked into the CC bait and switch vacuum. I learned (again) why I never go there anymore.

    I was met at the door by a tall thin older woman, straight black hair with a few brown highlights. Big rack and long legs. She was pleasant and mildly attractive, but NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICS IN THE AD. So we walked into a room and I declined the offer to shower. Finally I just stood there and looked at her and asked, "Are you Jennifer?.
    Sorry bro you got the bait and switch. I'm glad you left. If the ad is too hot, you know something's wrong.

  10. #18045

    Lenka

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    True, all prior reports (a few) were that she is a lame massage and no HE / HJ to be had. Will allow you to do yourself, but WTF? However, its been a long time since she has run an ad. Perhaps desperate times call for desperate measures. Maybe she is on the dark side now? TOFTT and report back, eh?
    She has big fake tits and she won't touch your banana. She will let you suck and play with those tits. Maybe you might get her to play with balls. Her problem is that she picks you up from the lobby / outside the building in a super slutty dress. It just advertises to everyone in the building who and what she is. I remember going up the elevator with her and two high school girls. They were totally giggling and I'm sure told their parents about this.

    Maybe you have to mention to dress normal when getting you.

  11. #18044

    Anu cc

    Quote Originally Posted by OJSimpson1995  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of her where abouts?
    Anu was a guy from ewa beach posting as an indie.

    How many of you guys tried to touch her pussy and felt a dick? LOL.

  12. #18043
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    Hot stuff! What was the damage?
    Standard $$.

  13. #18042

    Wait a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218

    Whoa Jennifer is pretty hot. She came in room looking pretty glam. Just like in pics. Right to FS. All services, Daty, CBJ, multiple positions with no hesitation. Tried BB services btu she said no all covered which was cool. She looks pretty hot though. Long straight hair, slim, tall, slight Bush, nice tits.

    Likes to pound, didn't rush. FS fees, will repeat.

    Rim.
    I stopped by to see this girl "Jennifer" found on BP, today. My first time out mongering in awhile. I was primed.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218

    I called ahead and made appointment. Very friendly on the phone. This was based on your glowing report, my desire to see this Asian blonde hottie, at least her pics depicted that.

    But lo and behold, I let myself get sucked into the CC bait and switch vacuum. I learned (again) why I never go there anymore.

    I was met at the door by a tall thin older woman, straight black hair with a few brown highlights. Big rack and long legs. She was pleasant and mildly attractive, but NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICS IN THE AD. So we walked into a room and I declined the offer to shower. Finally I just stood there and looked at her and asked, "Are you Jennifer?

    "Yes, baby, its me. ".

    "But you don't look anything at all like the girl in the ad. ".

    "What you mean? Baby it's me, I take good care of you, I promise. ".

    "I think maybe I'll go".

    "Wait! Why? You no leave! I do you good. I promise. ".

    "No. I'm going to go now. ".

    And I left.

    Bait and switch is fucked up. I won't do that shit. I won't get suckered into blowing my wa on these places that totally lie to you, the customer. A bad experience or even a mediocre one with a provider is one thing. Bt just outright bullshit ads are entirely something else.

    Would not repeat, would not recommend. Called it a day and went home after not connecting with anyone I wanted to see. Will try again tomorrow. Stopped by Happiness and the place was crawling with contractors. I called mamasan to ask who was available. The background noise from workers banging around on the roof, made it impossible to understand mamasan. I hung up.

  14. #18041

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    I think I heard or read this on will let you do your self but doesn't help. Lend a helping hand. I can do that at home.

    Anyone have info on this? Pm or just hit reply.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/8421818
    True, all prior reports (a few) were that she is a lame massage and no HE / HJ to be had. Will allow you to do yourself, but WTF? However, its been a long time since she has run an ad. Perhaps desperate times call for desperate measures. Maybe she is on the dark side now? TOFTT and report back, eh?

  15. #18040
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? Is this the Vivian that used to work at Tiffany's at CS?
    Yes, that's her. One of the best legit MTs out there. Be nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape