Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 1349 1849 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18039

    Looking for Anu cc 204

    Anybody know of her where abouts?

  2. #18038
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? Is this the Vivian that used to work at Tiffany's at CS?
    She does not resemble the Vivian I used to see at Tiffany's, back when they were in 2 smaller units on different floors.

    Since then, they have had many girls come and go, but I do not recall other Vivians. But that's me...

  3. #18037
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Hey H, sorry about the misunderstanding. We're these in house or contract security? Yes you are right. These guys that work here are pricks. That is probably because the resident manger or property manager is an ass also. I remember a while back they put me through the whole 9 yards just to go in and see a massage therapist. Even the massage therapist was like WTF. After I had security call their boss I finally made it up but it was fricking ridiculous. I wonder if there is someone we can complain too? There must be some type of agency that governs these ass wipes!
    Coffee Bean got it. I don't see why they would treat a customer that way; maybe that's what they want, for massage places to think CS is not a good place to set up shop and move elsewhere. Personally, I don't bother with CS and much prefer CC. I'm sure there are mongers who prefer the reverse though.

  4. #18036

    Vivian

    Who is this? Is this the Vivian that used to work at Tiffany's at CS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vivian.jpg‎  

  5. #18035

    Marquee has old listings

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    So today, I decided to do a little recon, seeing as I haven't checked this place out in a while;.

    Chubby Filipino security guard with the goatee just kind of glanced at me, but walked outside. I walk up to the directory (and see some hotties walking out of the elevators DAMN!) rubbahneck, go back to recon.

    This is what I got so far, because young braddah started giving me the eye and talking on his radio:

    Island Thai Massage #1005.

    Sawadee Thai Massage #1610.

    Thai Thai Massage #1608.

    Tiffany's Thai Massage #2808.

    Modern Thai #3401.

    Any providers here who offer more than a legit massage? Seniors, PM me. Mahalo in advance, I'd be willing to TOFTT if need be, need a change of scenery;.

    Braddah H.
    Nan / Tina is Island Thai Massage, but she moved from 1005 years ago and is now on the 19th or 16th floor. Neny closed down Modern Thai 3401 after her lease was up in May.

  6. #18034

    411 probably blue balls

    I think I heard or read this on will let you do your self but doesn't help. Lend a helping hand. I can do that at home.

    Anyone have info on this? Pm or just hit reply.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/8421818

  7. #18033
    Hey flesh, your inbox is full. Trying to send you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Went to see Momo and Kiki for the double girl BBBJCIM action. Started off with the BBBJ action right off the bat. They both let their tops down so I could play and suck on those Ds that they both have. Real too. While one was blowing me the other was smothering my face with those D cups, they she started playing with the other girls tits while giving me head. Then they switched and the other was blowing me. They were back sucking each other tits, than Momo lifted her dress started playing with her pussy over her panties, saying she was horny. Kiki then reached over and started rubbing Momo's pussy. WTF! Then right before I was going to ask for the two girl BBBJ on each side of my shaft, the excitement made me blow my load, CIM. Ah DAMN! Anyway was going to shower, but they told me to relax and gave me a nice 4-hand massage. Maybe 30 minutes.

    Pretty fun time. Their not girls from Rejuve or Happiness, but the action was worth it. All I will say is the price is negotiable.

    Flesh.

  8. #18032

    Century Square

    Now it makes sense. I use to see this MT at Century Center and she and I would have a hell of a time. When I saw her at Century Square she wouldn't do anything. It only takes one bad apple to spoil all of the good guys at Century Sauare. Doing their job with Aloha and just doing their job is a big difference. I never had any MT in Century Square do extras.

    Paradise Thai has two MT'S that will play. One you will have to see her at least 3 visits and the other one usually 1st visit you will get a HE.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    The reason CS has pretty much all legit providers is that CS has strict security. They work for CS which is owned by the Catholic Church next door. They are very strict on massage businesses, have to have licence and they will kick you out if there are any complaints of illicit behavior. That's why all the girls who provide extras left. After 7 pm the building is secure, guests need to sign in with I'd and provider has to pick you up and let you in. Used to work in building for 20 years. The manager and guards are cool guys. They just doing their jobs. Just be careful about not posting room numbers if you do receive extras.

  9. #18031

    Century Square

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Hey H, sorry about the misunderstanding. We're these in house or contract security? Yes you are right. These guys that work here are pricks. That is probably because the resident manger or property manager is an ass also. I remember a while back they put me through the whole 9 yards just to go in and see a massage therapist. Even the massage therapist was like WTF. After I had security call their boss I finally made it up but it was fricking ridiculous. I wonder if there is someone we can complain too? There must be some type of agency that governs these ass wipes!
    The reason CS has pretty much all legit providers is that CS has strict security. They work for CS which is owned by the Catholic Church next door. They are very strict on massage businesses, have to have licence and they will kick you out if there are any complaints of illicit behavior. That's why all the girls who provide extras left. After 7 pm the building is secure, guests need to sign in with I'd and provider has to pick you up and let you in. Used to work in building for 20 years. The manager and guards are cool guys. They just doing their jobs. Just be careful about not posting room numbers if you do receive extras.

  10. #18030

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218

    Whoa Jennifer is pretty hot. She came in room looking pretty glam. Just like in pics. Right to FS. All services, Daty, CBJ, multiple positions with no hesitation. Tried BB services btu she said no all covered which was cool. She looks pretty hot though. Long straight hair, slim, tall, slight Bush, nice tits.

    Likes to pound, didn't rush. FS fees, will repeat.

    Rim.
    Hot stuff! What was the damage?

  11. #18029

    Centuru Square

    Hey H, sorry about the misunderstanding. We're these in house or contract security? Yes you are right. These guys that work here are pricks. That is probably because the resident manger or property manager is an ass also. I remember a while back they put me through the whole 9 yards just to go in and see a massage therapist. Even the massage therapist was like WTF. After I had security call their boss I finally made it up but it was fricking ridiculous. I wonder if there is someone we can complain too? There must be some type of agency that governs these ass wipes!

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about CS. You have to sign in after only 7 pm, and anytime on Sundays. It gets irritating when you're about to sign in and they confront you and tell you to sign in. They need to back off.

  12. #18028
    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! I went to see Linda. She is as you reported. She is highly trained in massage. Best backwalking technique I've ever had. Better than somebody who used to be at Mayflower long ago. I went for a 90 minute session and enjoyed it completely. I am not going anywhere else. I've found my go-to MT.

    MP Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdWed  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Linda therapist? Can you PM me her info?

    Mahalo.
    Yea, I've got a legit therapist that I've been going to for a year now, once a week, and if I wasn't a close friend of hers I'd dump her in a minute and see linda twice a week instead of once a week. I just hope my regular therapist never finds out that she's nothing compared to linda. I was told that all the therapists where linda works are great. But I haven't tried them yet. But remember it's a legit place. Don't embarrass yourself.

  13. #18027

    Went for the double BBBJCIM action

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Went to see Momo and Kiki for the double girl BBBJCIM action. Started off with the BBBJ action right off the bat. They both let their tops down so I could play and suck on those Ds that they both have. Real too. While one was blowing me the other was smothering my face with those D cups, they she started playing with the other girls tits while giving me head. Then they switched and the other was blowing me. They were back sucking each other tits, than Momo lifted her dress started playing with her pussy over her panties, saying she was horny. Kiki then reached over and started rubbing Momo's pussy. WTF! Then right before I was going to ask for the two girl BBBJ on each side of my shaft, the excitement made me blow my load, CIM. Ah DAMN! Anyway was going to shower, but they told me to relax and gave me a nice 4-hand massage. Maybe 30 minutes.

    Pretty fun time. Their not girls from Rejuve or Happiness, but the action was worth it. All I will say is the price is negotiable.

    Flesh.

  14. #18026
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Don't let those guys bother you. They never bother me. I get to go up pass 11 and I don't even have to show or give them my I'd. If you are clean cut, on the bigger side look like LE they will not bother you. Of course wear blue long pants and a white undershirt and they definitely will not bother you. They can't tell who are LE and can tell they don't want to give LE a bad time. I have too assume so many LE go there even with undercover going there. One look at me and you couldn't tell if I'm LE a crook undercover. You can't go there with a passive demeanor though. You have to walk in with your head up, and just ask them, do you need my I'd?
    I was talking about CS. You have to sign in after only 7 pm, and anytime on Sundays. It gets irritating when you're about to sign in and they confront you and tell you to sign in. They need to back off.

  15. #18025

    CC Security

    Don't let those guys bother you. They never bother me. I get to go up pass 11 and I don't even have to show or give them my I'd. If you are clean cut, on the bigger side look like LE they will not bother you. Of course wear blue long pants and a white undershirt and they definitely will not bother you. They can't tell who are LE and can tell they don't want to give LE a bad time. I have too assume so many LE go there even with undercover going there. One look at me and you couldn't tell if I'm LE a crook undercover. You can't go there with a passive demeanor though. You have to walk in with your head up, and just ask them, do you need my I'd?

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yes the guards there can be donkeys, as reported. TEHO. There are guys who really dislike CC; personally I dislike the setup at CS and those guards aren't helping matters. If one can look past that, CS could be a good alternative to CC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape