Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 30759
-
08-28-17 23:19 #18024Regular Member

Posts: 9Finding a sensual massage?
Trying to find a full 1 hour or more sensual massage with or without he.
-
08-28-17 22:26 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 264Fake Momo
Went to see Momo the other night but there was another girl waiting downstairs. She told me her name was Momo. She gave me a lame massage and attempted to upsell. When I got to my car the real Momo called me and told me I follow the wrong girl. I got so mad I went to Sanho and fucked Tila long dick style.
-
08-28-17 22:19 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 1253Honolulu Massage Studio. Nala is in Century Square.
Originally Posted by FirstTry
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 22:17 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 5231Yes the guards there can be donkeys, as reported. TEHO. There are guys who really dislike CC; personally I dislike the setup at CS and those guards aren't helping matters. If one can look past that, CS could be a good alternative to CC.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 22:14 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 5231It is in a house near the intersection of Kaimuki and Kapahulu Avenues.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
Yes it is by appointment only; the girl may be busy or off-premises.
I would say it is not like an AMP; more like an MT place. Again, I am assuming this girl is real because the ad I saw did not say TS. The nasty girl I had only offered HJ but I declined, as there was no way she would turn me on and I was trying to cut my losses.
-
08-28-17 21:55 #18019Regular Member

Posts: 7Rina
I've been trying to contact Rina on her newer number the last few days. I know she mentioned she was going back to China. Does anyone know if she already left? If so looking for a recc on a similar masseuse, thanks!
-
08-28-17 21:42 #18018Regular Member

Posts: 7Rina or Replacement
I've been visiting Rina since coming to town a few months ago. Last I saw her was at the beginning of this month (with her new number), she mentioned she was going to go back to China for a few weeks. Don't know if she's gone already or changed her number again, but the number I have -8256 has been off for a few days. Anybody know what's up, or have a recommendation for similar looks / service / attitude (friendly massage w / he only). She's a gem, hope she's still around. Thanks why'all!
-
08-28-17 20:14 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 381Ewa 4 hand massage
You may get 2 licensed massage therapists, you may get 1 licensed massage therapist and woman just there to be 2 hands. You may get a HJ / HE, or not. You will not get laid.
Originally Posted by Hilomahalo
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 19:38 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 4561188 Bishop Street Century Square
First Start Thai Massage #810 = legit massage no extras.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 19:30 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 16451188 Century SQUARE
So today, I decided to do a little recon, seeing as I haven't checked this place out in a while;.
Chubby Filipino security guard with the goatee just kind of glanced at me, but walked outside. I walk up to the directory (and see some hotties walking out of the elevators DAMN!) rubbahneck, go back to recon.
This is what I got so far, because young braddah started giving me the eye and talking on his radio:
Island Thai Massage #1005.
Sawadee Thai Massage #1610.
Thai Thai Massage #1608.
Tiffany's Thai Massage #2808.
Modern Thai #3401.
Any providers here who offer more than a legit massage? Seniors, PM me. Mahalo in advance, I'd be willing to TOFTT if need be, need a change of scenery;.
Braddah H.
-
08-28-17 18:41 #18014Senior Member

Posts: 341No massage skills. Literally just rubbing you with oil in the same damn spot. They won't do anything unless you ask them, and when I asked for HJ, they looked at me and said, you got to show us we cannot just do it. The girl in most of the pics literally is a 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. They watched the clock like a hawk and even kept saying, 20 min left, 10 min left etc. When I finally asked if they could give me HJ, I could not get hard. It was horrible. I didn't even blow and once time is up, time is up. I was ready to just leave.
Originally Posted by Hilomahalo
[View Original Post]
Just trust me and do not go. Do not encourage it!
-
08-28-17 18:14 #18013Senior Member

Posts: 190Linda
She's in #109, ground floor, Diamond Head facing side of Century Center.
Originally Posted by EdWed
[View Original Post]
China Thai Massage. Excellent MT.
Enjoy.
MP Man.
-
08-28-17 17:54 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 162Mia
Anybody seen Mia of CC lately? I have not seen her post on CL or BP for quite some time.
-
08-28-17 14:30 #18011Senior Member

Posts: 203Where is this place located? It is not stated in the ad.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Is it by apppointment only? Can you walk-in and pick who you want or specify what you want like an AMP?
-
08-28-17 13:50 #18010Senior Member

Posts: 29Ewa 4 handed
Hey shoots I tried searching under ewa and when I do so many diff cities come up.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
Besides them being ugly, what was wrong with the session? I don't mind a little uggo, just want a good lay near by me in ewa.
Mahalo!









Reply With Quote





