Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 403 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5265

    Aloha inn

    Wondering how is this place looks very sketchy, but recently a provider I'm looking at is there is it. Wondering how the staff is and if its safe enough to venture to.

  2. #5264
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while but I didn't see her post much until recently. I had tried to meet her a couple yrs ago but schedules never allowed.

    https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin...e-414-254-2228

    https://www.preferred411.com/P114473
    Yup she was the one I met.

  3. #5263

    Was it this Alexandra?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyHead2  [View Original Post]
    This was my first go at the hobby.

    She is not the prettiest, or has a spinner body, but she was nice to be with.

    Drove to watertown and got into a motel. Got some dirty look from the cleaning lady, but I couldn't care less.

    As soon as I got in, we talked and she kissed me, followed by BBBJ.

    I can't comment on the performance, as this was my first try.

    Then went on the cover, and she went on top. Felt nice, but again, I can't comment much. It followed by mish and K9 and finished with HJ, as I couldn't finish with cover on.

    Overall, very nice and friendly girl.
    She has been around for a while but I didn't see her post much until recently. I had tried to meet her a couple yrs ago but schedules never allowed.

    https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin...e-414-254-2228

    https://www.preferred411.com/P114473

  4. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyHead2  [View Original Post]
    This was my first go at the hobby.

    She is not the prettiest, or has a spinner body, but she was nice to be with.

    Drove to watertown and got into a motel. Got some dirty look from the cleaning lady, but I couldn't care less.

    As soon as I got in, we talked and she kissed me, followed by BBBJ.

    I can't comment on the performance, as this was my first try.

    Then went on the cover, and she went on top. Felt nice, but again, I can't comment much. It followed by mish and K9 and finished with HJ, as I couldn't finish with cover on.

    Overall, very nice and friendly girl.
    Nice first report! Please post a link so we know who you are reporting on.

  5. #5261

    AlexandriaMilw

    This was my first go at the hobby.

    She is not the prettiest, or has a spinner body, but she was nice to be with.

    Drove to watertown and got into a motel. Got some dirty look from the cleaning lady, but I couldn't care less.

    As soon as I got in, we talked and she kissed me, followed by BBBJ.

    I can't comment on the performance, as this was my first try.

    Then went on the cover, and she went on top. Felt nice, but again, I can't comment much. It followed by mish and K9 and finished with HJ, as I couldn't finish with cover on.

    Overall, very nice and friendly girl.

  6. #5260

    Stacys gone

    Can't seem to contact stacy might be gone. Shame she had an 80 special for regulars for hh with greek. If anyone has a good ebony / black bbw who does anal around that range pm me.

  7. #5259
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one visit with this lady. I asked if all the services listed were included. Asked about whether 69 was uncovered (no BTW) and if she was the one who would open the door (yes) She is working out of a motel on Hayes road quoted 140 hhr 180 hr.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-fun/22084388
    Decided to check her out. Specifically asked her if she could wear one of the outfits from as, she said yes.

    Arrived to her room, and she wasn't even close to the attractiveness of the girl in ad. If the girl in the ad is a 9, the girl who answer the door would be about a 6 or 6. 5. Something off was with her face. And she didn't even have the outfit (which was really just a way to try to test if it was her). I walked right out after seeing her, so can't comment on performance.

  8. #5258

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream. I set up with girl represented here. Hotel set up off E. Wash. I'm guessing mid thirties Chinese girl says she is from Beijing. Busty yes 38 DDD no maybe a 36 C but nice, average build and height a few extra pounds and a no ass. Limited English but didn't have much of a problem communicating what I wanted. CBJ, CFS, DATY I can't resist with most of them she tasted good and clean and really enjoyed it and was begging for the dick. She took me pretty good multiple position and responsive pulsating pussy. $. 4 hhr. She told me she would be here a couple weeks so I might repeat. If you decide to get that pussy treat her well she seems nice and sweet. Has a bit of a lazy mouth thing that you will see if you meet her but overall I was satisfied YMMV.
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-wind/22078093

  9. #5257

    East side

    I had a dream. I set up with girl represented here. Hotel set up off E. Wash. I'm guessing mid thirties Chinese girl says she is from Beijing. Busty yes 38 DDD no maybe a 36 C but nice, average build and height a few extra pounds and a no ass. Limited English but didn't have much of a problem communicating what I wanted. CBJ, CFS, DATY I can't resist with most of them she tasted good and clean and really enjoyed it and was begging for the dick. She took me pretty good multiple position and responsive pulsating pussy. $. 4 hhr. She told me she would be here a couple weeks so I might repeat. If you decide to get that pussy treat her well she seems nice and sweet. Has a bit of a lazy mouth thing that you will see if you meet her but overall I was satisfied YMMV.

  10. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge3223  [View Original Post]
    Have you contacted her at all and met?
    Texted hours before when I had a window of time, no response. Then hours later she said she was available. I texted back that I would have to setup another time. This happens all the time with these girls, so I wasn't upset as if we had an appointment set.

  11. #5255

    Instaliga account

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifuck608  [View Original Post]
    You must have got her thinking about her add because it no longer says "Sweet Kinky Sexy" . And if you do a quick search of her pictures you will see they are all over the internet.
    She is from Canada and says this is her only Intsta acct. Definitely won't be the one opening the door.

    https://instaliga.com/sadafcutie?pag...55&loadCount=1

  12. #5254

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-show/22606408

    She's not requiring a skype interview anymore, has anyone seen her? If not I might TOFTT.
    Have you contacted her at all and met?

  13. #5253

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by RJCool  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her. She seems very flighty, and takes forever to respond. When she finally did respond, it seemed she had a very liked menu, and isn't nearly as kinky or open minded as she claimed. But, YMMV.
    You must have got her thinking about her add because it no longer says "Sweet Kinky Sexy" . And if you do a quick search of her pictures you will see they are all over the internet.

  14. #5252

    Hayes

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one visit with this lady. I asked if all the services listed were included. Asked about whether 69 was uncovered (no BTW) and if she was the one who would open the door (yes) She is working out of a motel on Hayes road quoted 140 hhr 180 hr.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-fun/22084388
    The girl pictured definitely won't be answering the door that much I can tell you for sure.

  15. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one visit with this lady. I asked if all the services listed were included. Asked about whether 69 was uncovered (no BTW) and if she was the one who would open the door (yes) She is working out of a motel on Hayes road quoted 140 hhr 180 hr.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-fun/22084388
    After reading all the bait & switch reviews, just for shits I sent a text to "Gina". I got most likely the same motel on hayes rd that you did. I might try it if other setups fall through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape