Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 660 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8748

    Time of your life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbob1669  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting Priscilla at a nice rental near the airport. She took me on short notice. She is short, about 4 foot 9, with a great ass, pretty face, well done chest, and superb personality. For 140 roses I had the time of my life, although I didn't get to kiss those sexy lips. Her performance is outstanding and she seems just like a horny, but not fake, girlfriend. I will be back for her when she returns from NY.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...viewed/6661591
    Can you tell me if it was BBBJ or CBJ? Thanks.

  2. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by RiDesigner  [View Original Post]
    She may be legit but will look nothing like the picture. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough that does not want her photos posted all over the internet. It is rare but you may find them.

    Why don't you TOFTT.
    Fair enough, I've known several legit providers (even some good ones) who didn't use their real pics. However, the main reason for his enthusiasm seemed to be based on that picture, which is without a doubt not the person who posted that ad. And frankly, TOFTT when it's already certain that there's some deception going on doesn't seem like a great idea.

  3. #8746

    Real name Melissa

    Her real name is Melissa P. Can give you last name if you want to call the cops (although I bet you don't want to tell them what you were doing there).

    Also she's much older than she posts (aren't they all) early to mid 40's. Grew up in North Attleboro and moved to lovely Woonsocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThumpBump2261  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aymate/6611114

    Beware of this one guys she is a thief. Normaly I am more aware but I let my guard down and she pickpocketed me. Smart enough to not have taken too much more money in with me but she is a fucking thief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1503765182289.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1503765154998.jpg‎  

  4. #8745

    Fat black girl

    Put her number in on Facebook and this comes up. Just lost my boner.

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1503764650746.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1503764655723.jpg‎  

  5. #8744

    Priscilla is A++++++

    Had the pleasure of meeting Priscilla at a nice rental near the airport. She took me on short notice. She is short, about 4 foot 9, with a great ass, pretty face, well done chest, and superb personality. For 140 roses I had the time of my life, although I didn't get to kiss those sexy lips. Her performance is outstanding and she seems just like a horny, but not fake, girlfriend. I will be back for her when she returns from NY.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...viewed/6661591

  6. #8743
    She may be legit but will look nothing like the picture. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough that does not want her photos posted all over the internet. It is rare but you may find them.

    Why don't you TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Do a reverse Google image search on that pic, and you'll have your answer as to whether she's legit or not (spoiler alert: she isn't).

  7. #8742
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Do a reverse Google image search on that pic, and you'll have your answer as to whether she's legit or not (spoiler alert: she isn't).

  8. #8741

    If she's legit I'm goin bankrupt


  9. #8740

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but this probably is the link:

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...mantha/8218168

    It is safe to assume that she is not cheap.

    -BH.
    That is here my friend. Very Nice.

  10. #8739
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but this probably is the link:

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...mantha/8218168

    It is safe to assume that she is not cheap.

    -BH.
    It depends on your definition of cheap. She asks fpr $. 50 / hhr add another $ for an hour. Worth it for me because she's safe, sane and most importantly a fun time.

  11. #8738

    Marissa and Jocelyn

    Have been seeing them ads posted at end of weeks in Warwick. Hot looking girls with booty. Seems like dancers during late week. One ad says champ is here. Other is fav br dancer. Asking for info. Much appreciated.

  12. #8737

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Nice little trip to her place in W. Warwick the other day. Was available for a short session to fill my desire of play. Was looking great in her little tight dress as I arrived and directed to her room for sensual little touch etc, Slipped off that little dress to show me them nice little B's and a clean shaven sweet kitty. Had me lay next to her on that freshly changed bed to a nice touch massage with some body / body rub. Asked if Daty was allowed and was very agreeable to that she was into it all the way and liked the movement she put into it. She did unload a little no problem with her release. Then came my turn just wanted a BBBJ cim I told her that was my delight for today I said to her and responded with a smile and said of coarse. Well its was all I expected really into her actions and enjoys what she does. FS was on the menu covered but wanted this day just a BBBJ. Clean up was done best wishes given LOL and was told to come back soon which I will. Very relaxed visit no drama or BS and area is of no drama what so ever.

    LM.
    Never seen her but this probably is the link:

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...mantha/8218168

    It is safe to assume that she is not cheap.

    -BH.

  13. #8736
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Visited the place recently and had bad experience. Don't recommend. Better to go AMP. This place was dirty, and no msg at all. Take your cloth off and girl in and tell rate for 3 or 4 options. None of them include msg. Since I was there I chose HJ. Which was not good at all by chocolate lady. Load came on floor. Damage. 6+1. Just for HJ. Not worth it.
    Oof, that stings. I had wondered what that place was like since they moved and took over / merged with the old Studio 253. Even back when they were on Branch Ave it was pretty hit or miss, depending on who was working. Some of the girls would really ask for ridiculous amounts. I similarly overpaid for a HJ there once though, because the girl was really cute, and I didn't find out until after we had already started (and she hadn't made any move to do more than just a strip-tease for like 10 minutes) that she didn't offer anything more than a HJ (had been hoping for FS). There were some gems though. Don't know if anyone's here still who remembers Jezelle and Bella, but man. They were great. And ironically among the more reasonable in terms of their requested "tip" amounts. They were never really set up for massages though, that I can recall.

  14. #8735

    [URL]model4u2c.com[/URL]

    Visited the place recently and had bad experience. Don't recommend. Better to go AMP. This place was dirty, and no msg at all. Take your cloth off and girl in and tell rate for 3 or 4 options. None of them include msg. Since I was there I chose HJ. Which was not good at all by chocolate lady. Load came on floor. Damage. 6+1. Just for HJ. Not worth it.

  15. #8734

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ThumpBump2261  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aymate/6611114

    Beware of this one guys she is a thief. Normaly I am more aware but I let my guard down and she pickpocketed me. Smart enough to not have taken too much more money in with me but she is a fucking thief.
    She's up to the same old shit. She has been reported on here before. Sorry for your loss. She got me for 40 bucks about 3 years ago. She's got a great body, at least when I saw her and she could make a boat load of money, but she is a thief. Stay safe, CJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape