Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 78 of 660 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8733

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxAddict  [View Original Post]
    I second what Ric says. Nothing spectacular and pictures are her but def a different story when the cloths come off. CBJ mediocre and k9 only good feature tried mish but after about a min the view wasn't doing it for me so went back to k9 she started complaining when I sped up the pace and could tell something was about to happen but finished before she could say another word only positive was the price of. 4 cause of my troubles and the fact that it was extremely late.
    That fat, sloppy ass did look tempting for K9, but the BO smell was really why I didn't push the issue, I couldn't imagine the smell below being any better. Yeah the view in mish would've been scary it was daylight when I went! LOL I should've listened to the big head & left as soon as I saw her smdh.

  2. #8732
    Now you have my attention. I'm real curious on what's on the other side of those Wonder Woman panties! I'm hoping rug matches the blue curtains!! Let me know how you make out (and for how much).

    SPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin69  [View Original Post]
    Got an interesting message the other day from Destiny. She said she only talked to one other person about it but it seems like she's kicking around the idea of offering another opening. Covered it seemed like and not a full GFE but only if the pricing was right and made it worth her while. I think she's trying to feel out how much she could get from someone and seems like she wants to still keep the amount of people limited so it would be like a VIP thing or something LOL. Interesting.

  3. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Nice little trip to her place in W. Warwick the other day. Was available for a short session to fill my desire of play. Was looking great in her little tight dress as I arrived and directed to her room for sensual little touch etc, Slipped off that little dress to show me them nice little B's and a clean shaven sweet kitty. Had me lay next to her on that freshly changed bed to a nice touch massage with some body / body rub. Asked if Daty was allowed and was very agreeable to that she was into it all the way and liked the movement she put into it. She did unload a little no problem with her release. Then came my turn just wanted a BBBJ cim I told her that was my delight for today I said to her and responded with a smile and said of coarse. Well its was all I expected really into her actions and enjoys what she does. FS was on the menu covered but wanted this day just a BBBJ. Clean up was done best wishes given LOL and was told to come back soon which I will. Very relaxed visit no drama or BS and area is of no drama what so ever.

    LM.
    LM, just curious which Samantha is subject of your post? She sounds hot. There appears to be four different Samanthas posting. I'm guessing that yours # ends in 1914 and is 35 yo? Is that the one? Could you pass along what she asks for donation (BBBJ)? Pm is fine. Thanks.

  4. #8730

    Looking for you- 26

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...or-you/8221353

    Has anyone had a chance with this beauty?

    Any info is appreciated.

    Gin.

  5. #8729

    Off academy

    I second what Ric says. Nothing spectacular and pictures are her but def a different story when the cloths come off. CBJ mediocre and k9 only good feature tried mish but after about a min the view wasn't doing it for me so went back to k9 she started complaining when I sped up the pace and could tell something was about to happen but finished before she could say another word only positive was the price of. 4 cause of my troubles and the fact that it was extremely late.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ht-fun/8227083

    Took this one for a spin & top 3 worst experience I've ever had & I've been doing this a long time!

    She agreed to hh BBBJ for $. 85 & the pics looked just slutty & sloppy enough to know they were prob legit. Def the girl in the pics but way sloppier & strung out looking, with stretch marks all over her tits & a gut & overweight. She starts off with a horrible BBBJ that's going no where, so I say how about we put the cover on & go k-9? She says no that's going to be extra! I laugh & say ok well let's just try & finish with the BJ, she says ok but no cim or on her tits! LOL I say ok & she gets a napkin ready, not only 1 min later she says no never mind, forget it and get out! I say wow & I ask for my money back she says well if I don't leave she's going to have her boys take me out! Again I laughed but didn't want anymore hassle or waste anymore of my time on this ****. I usually don't pay upfront with new girls but she insisted, I should've know then.

    Stay far, far away from this one. Prov Mt Pleasant area.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ht-fun/8227083

  6. #8728

    Terrible, terrible terrible, stay away from this one pimp / handler lurking too.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ht-fun/8227083

    Took this one for a spin & top 3 worst experience I've ever had & I've been doing this a long time!

    She agreed to hh BBBJ for $. 85 & the pics looked just slutty & sloppy enough to know they were prob legit. Def the girl in the pics but way sloppier & strung out looking, with stretch marks all over her tits & a gut & overweight. She starts off with a horrible BBBJ that's going no where, so I say how about we put the cover on & go k-9? She says no that's going to be extra! I laugh & say ok well let's just try & finish with the BJ, she says ok but no cim or on her tits! LOL I say ok & she gets a napkin ready, not only 1 min later she says no never mind, forget it and get out! I say wow & I ask for my money back she says well if I don't leave she's going to have her boys take me out! Again I laughed but didn't want anymore hassle or waste anymore of my time on this ****. I usually don't pay upfront with new girls but she insisted, I should've know then.

    Stay far, far away from this one. Prov Mt Pleasant area.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ht-fun/8227083

  7. #8727

    Samantha

    Nice little trip to her place in W. Warwick the other day. Was available for a short session to fill my desire of play. Was looking great in her little tight dress as I arrived and directed to her room for sensual little touch etc, Slipped off that little dress to show me them nice little B's and a clean shaven sweet kitty. Had me lay next to her on that freshly changed bed to a nice touch massage with some body / body rub. Asked if Daty was allowed and was very agreeable to that she was into it all the way and liked the movement she put into it. She did unload a little no problem with her release. Then came my turn just wanted a BBBJ cim I told her that was my delight for today I said to her and responded with a smile and said of coarse. Well its was all I expected really into her actions and enjoys what she does. FS was on the menu covered but wanted this day just a BBBJ. Clean up was done best wishes given LOL and was told to come back soon which I will. Very relaxed visit no drama or BS and area is of no drama what so ever.

    LM.

  8. #8726

    Not Bella

    Looks like Bella updated her ad pics and its not the same person.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...-avail/8226773

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    I do not think they are the same.

    This one has a birthmark under Her left eye. The rub / tub rush artist does not!

  9. #8725
    Which profile, man?

  10. #8724
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do not do shit like this again

    A2

  11. #8723

    Sorry

    I'll Thunderdome it next time!

  12. #8722

    Mandy

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #8721

    Jessica 3409

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-nasty/8071788

    Long time looker but don't have many opportunities to post but when I can I will like this one I pulled the trigger on. One picture might be of her but others I'm not sure she's a little spinner with some nice Bees. She originally asked $. 4 for the hhr but she did say she's willing to negotiate which we did and got it for under $. She came out to walk me in and had to be quite when entering cause of her "roommate" which wasn't a bother. Once in the room got the normalities out the way. She started with a decent BBBJ and once I put on the cover I asked her for some CG which we tried but she couldn't slide down it so went with mish and it was tight going in. It was okay once we started but the magic really happened when I told her I had to get to pounding for me to finish and after a little she let me get into my stride and once that happened it wasn't long. I knew k9 was going to be out of the question so I just went with it and too bad cause I would have liked to leave my hand print on that nice little ass of hers. Something I would try again.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-nasty/8071788

  14. #8720
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #8719

    Jessica 3409

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-nasty/8071788

    Long time looker but don't have many opportunities to post but when I can I will like this one I pulled the trigger on. One picture might be of her but others I'm not sure she's a little spinner with some nice Bees. She originally asked $. 4 for the hhr but she did say she's willing to negotiate which we did and got it for under $. She came out to walk me in and had to be quite when entering cause of her "roommate" which wasn't a bother. Once in the room got the normalities out the way. She started with a decent BBBJ and once I put on the cover I asked her for some CG which we tried but she couldn't slide down it so went with mish and it was tight going in. It was okay once we started but the magic really happened when I told her I had to get to pounding for me to finish and after a little she let me get into my stride and once that happened it wasn't long. I knew k9 was going to be out of the question so I just went with it and too bad cause I would have liked to leave my hand print on that nice little ass of hers. Something I would try again.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-nasty/8071788

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape