The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1154
You Won
This blog is moderated by BenderOver
  1. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    It is AsianDolls4 U. I have not used VIPClub, so I cannot comment on them. I have heard good things about Madelin too. Not so good about Agency. Nicole.
    I just searched Asian dolls 4 you and it's the same as VIP club. Have you had any there recently? I'm thinking of trying a doubles special.

  2. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    Is it vipclub? Which is better?
    It is AsianDolls4 U. I have not used VIPClub, so I cannot comment on them. I have heard good things about Madelin too. Not so good about Agency. Nicole.

  3. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    I've also used the provider off Nogales / Amar. I believe its borderline Walnut. Is this the same one?
    Is it vipclub? Which is better?

  4. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to try Selina. She looks like fun. I've had about 5 different ones there and one more in RH spot. There's this place in walnut I want to try next. Multiple pops available. I'll come back with intel.
    I've also used the provider off Nogales / Amar. I believe its borderline Walnut. Is this the same one?

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    Yes its an apt down the street with construction.
    Been wanting to try Selina. She looks like fun. I've had about 5 different ones there and one more in RH spot. There's this place in walnut I want to try next. Multiple pops available. I'll come back with intel.

  6. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    Was this the place near the new hotel being built on valley?
    Yes its an apt down the street with construction.

  7. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    So after having a bad smell experience at simple pho, I decided to get back into HX. Contacted provider sweetasiangirls and saw yangyang. 140 for hhr cfs CBJ. Address is an apartment complex in San Gabriel. There were 2 old guys in the apartment and it smelled heavily of cigarettes. Booker told me that she spoke some English but that was not the case at all. Photos are real but P.S.'d. She was not a C cup as advertised. Overall felt very robotic and fake. She started moaning when she was licking my nipples and I wasnt even touching her! Anyway, will not repeat with yangyang. Will see what future offerings they have.
    Was this the place near the new hotel being built on valley?

  8. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajispam  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one one with a c-scar? I remember one provider a few years ago by Rosemead exit off the 10. Short girl, a bit of a rush job.
    Yes. I had her about 3-4 years ago at an nice appt next to the you Hual near Rosemead. She was old, 40+, short but the massage was decent. There was a massage bed next to Queen bed. We switched the bed after massage. LOL.

  9. #51
    So after having a bad smell experience at simple pho, I decided to get back into HX. Contacted provider sweetasiangirls and saw yangyang. 140 for hhr cfs CBJ. Address is an apartment complex in San Gabriel. There were 2 old guys in the apartment and it smelled heavily of cigarettes. Booker told me that she spoke some English but that was not the case at all. Photos are real but P.S.'d. She was not a C cup as advertised. Overall felt very robotic and fake. She started moaning when she was licking my nipples and I wasnt even touching her! Anyway, will not repeat with yangyang. Will see what future offerings they have.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajispam  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one one with a c-scar? I remember one provider a few years ago by Rosemead exit off the 10. Short girl, a bit of a rush job.
    Per her pics, she got some flower tattoo on the front under the belly. Tempting to give her a try.

  11. #49
    Is she the one one with a c-scar? I remember one provider a few years ago by Rosemead exit off the 10. Short girl, a bit of a rush job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noclue02  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ads on hx, has anyone have experience with her?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46057

    There is another miniashley on CV, not sure if it the same. Looking for someone that giving a decent massage before the fun begin. Asian Judy does it but want to see someone different LOL.

  12. #48

    Seen MiniAshley Before

    Quote Originally Posted by Noclue02  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ads on hx, has anyone have experience with her?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46057

    There is another miniashley on CV, not sure if it the same. Looking for someone that giving a decent massage before the fun begin. Asian Judy does it but want to see someone different LOL.
    But it was about 5 years ago. She disappeared and now she seems to be back. At the time she did give a massage before the action. On a massage table and then switched to a bed for the fun. Her massage wasn't not too bad from what I remember.

  13. #47

    Miniashley?

    Saw her ads on hx, has anyone have experience with her?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46057

    There is another miniashley on CV, not sure if it the same. Looking for someone that giving a decent massage before the fun begin. Asian Judy does it but want to see someone different LOL.

  14. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by PonFarrCrzy  [View Original Post]
    What is the best way to contact Madelin these days: WeChat, or via HX? Used to have her number but it was disconnected last summer.

    Stopped being a regular as talent was hit or miss and on occasion even a no show.
    HX always works for me. Yes they changed their number. Sucks that I no longer have PM privileges.

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Noclue02  [View Original Post]
    How's the ladies at madelin treat you guys? I been getting couple missed lately. They used to be my atf, but it is not the same anymore. No more GFE for some reason.
    What is the best way to contact Madelin these days: WeChat, or via HX? Used to have her number but it was disconnected last summer.

    Stopped being a regular as talent was hit or miss and on occasion even a no show.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape