Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1154
-
08-20-17 15:17 #59Senior Member

Posts: 197I just searched Asian dolls 4 you and it's the same as VIP club. Have you had any there recently? I'm thinking of trying a doubles special.
Originally Posted by ChickChasin
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 14:52 #58Senior Member

Posts: 96It is AsianDolls4 U. I have not used VIPClub, so I cannot comment on them. I have heard good things about Madelin too. Not so good about Agency. Nicole.
Originally Posted by HornDog626
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 08:27 #57Senior Member

Posts: 197Is it vipclub? Which is better?
Originally Posted by ChickChasin
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 23:54 #56Senior Member

Posts: 96I've also used the provider off Nogales / Amar. I believe its borderline Walnut. Is this the same one?
Originally Posted by HornDog626
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 03:56 #55Senior Member

Posts: 197Been wanting to try Selina. She looks like fun. I've had about 5 different ones there and one more in RH spot. There's this place in walnut I want to try next. Multiple pops available. I'll come back with intel.
Originally Posted by ChickChasin
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 01:20 #54Senior Member

Posts: 96Yes its an apt down the street with construction.
Originally Posted by HornDog626
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 23:36 #53Senior Member

Posts: 197Was this the place near the new hotel being built on valley?
Originally Posted by ChickChasin
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 19:48 #52Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes. I had her about 3-4 years ago at an nice appt next to the you Hual near Rosemead. She was old, 40+, short but the massage was decent. There was a massage bed next to Queen bed. We switched the bed after massage. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kajispam
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 16:04 #51Senior Member

Posts: 96So after having a bad smell experience at simple pho, I decided to get back into HX. Contacted provider sweetasiangirls and saw yangyang. 140 for hhr cfs CBJ. Address is an apartment complex in San Gabriel. There were 2 old guys in the apartment and it smelled heavily of cigarettes. Booker told me that she spoke some English but that was not the case at all. Photos are real but P.S.'d. She was not a C cup as advertised. Overall felt very robotic and fake. She started moaning when she was licking my nipples and I wasnt even touching her! Anyway, will not repeat with yangyang. Will see what future offerings they have.
-
05-28-17 17:58 #50Senior Member

Posts: 577Per her pics, she got some flower tattoo on the front under the belly. Tempting to give her a try.
Originally Posted by Kajispam
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 13:40 #49Senior Member

Posts: 132Is she the one one with a c-scar? I remember one provider a few years ago by Rosemead exit off the 10. Short girl, a bit of a rush job.
Originally Posted by Noclue02
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 22:25 #48Senior Member

Posts: 133Seen MiniAshley Before
But it was about 5 years ago. She disappeared and now she seems to be back. At the time she did give a massage before the action. On a massage table and then switched to a bed for the fun. Her massage wasn't not too bad from what I remember.
Originally Posted by Noclue02
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 19:50 #47Senior Member

Posts: 577Miniashley?
Saw her ads on hx, has anyone have experience with her?
http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46057
There is another miniashley on CV, not sure if it the same. Looking for someone that giving a decent massage before the fun begin. Asian Judy does it but want to see someone different LOL.
-
05-06-17 16:16 #46Senior Member

Posts: 96HX always works for me. Yes they changed their number. Sucks that I no longer have PM privileges.
Originally Posted by PonFarrCrzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-17 09:31 #45Regular Member

Posts: 22What is the best way to contact Madelin these days: WeChat, or via HX? Used to have her number but it was disconnected last summer.
Originally Posted by Noclue02
[View Original Post]
Stopped being a regular as talent was hit or miss and on occasion even a no show.










Reply With Quote






