Thread: Blue Star Spa
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3158
-
08-20-17 15:02 #308Senior Member

Posts: 457Re: Indie Sunny 411?
Anyone got 411 on this indie? Is this Sunny from Blue Star? PM please.
AE.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...incall/6153275
Originally Posted by AsnBeavAddict
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 06:22 #307Banned Member

Posts: 519Kimmie has been at Happiness for a while, maybe a year now I think. She seems to have settled in there nicely. She says for the long haul. She has been on vacay several times now and always comes back to Happy. Happy has been a good influence on her. She seems to have given up on the english classes though LOL.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 03:41 #306Senior Member

Posts: 1980Same Kimmie as Kison, now Happiness? No need reviews, LOL seen a few times at each place. I cannot remember all the provider and AMP name changes. Too many and I'm easily confused LOL.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 03:35 #305Senior Member

Posts: 2364Kimi and Tera All Stars
Tera used to work there when the joint was called Sweet Spa. Kimi also worked there when it was called Sweet Spa, I wrote a few review about her. Check out the Sweet Spa thread.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 03:30 #304Senior Member

Posts: 1980Yikes
Thanks for the honest review! I didn't know Tera worked there before, maybe before it became bluestar cause it's changed names a few times in the last few years. Where the heck is Tera anyways, was at Roses then poof gone. I texted her once, no answer, hope she OK.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 02:03 #303Senior Member

Posts: 559Thats fucked. Win some lose some.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 23:58 #302Banned Member

Posts: 519Did you try Jessica? I would say she was comparable to Kimmy. But even more demure. I thought Yuki was by far the best out of Blue Star. Sunny also was repeat for me. Sasha is comparable to Candy but younger and with a way better atitude and better service.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 22:53 #301Senior Member

Posts: 1604Shiho
Well, based on all the great reviews I went to see Shiho today. Let's just say that Shiho is not my type. Not even close. I would guess her to be in her 40's or 50's. Very frumpy looking. Definitely not experienced in sex and looks more like she would do better as the mamasan than a provider. If you she answered the door, you would say hello ajumma. No DFK. Horrible BBBJ. Really did not know how to fuck at all. I saw Candy. Candy was way better looking than Shiho. The 3 best girls to come out of Blue Star was Star, Kimmy and Tera. None of the others I have had there are worth repeating.
-
08-19-17 22:01 #300Senior Member

Posts: 1897She was at Golden only a short time then went on vacation. Return is up in the air.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 21:23 #299Senior Member

Posts: 1889Ah so. Vacation? Or left the biz? Another AMP? Or all of the above or some combination thereof? Loved her service, especially her bbbj.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 15:39 #298Senior Member

Posts: 1645O shi hoe (don't eat yellow shave ice)
Me too. Then sample some shave ice next door.
Originally Posted by ShootngStarBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 08:48 #297Senior Member

Posts: 347Shiho
Saw her earlier in the evening, and I can confirm Satyr808's report. He pretty much nailed her physical description. Her service as well. What I would like to add is that she has a sweet panocha, with a medium to slightly larger than medium nub down there, just the right size for nibbling on. She was very receptive to daty. I would also agree that she is new to business, but not new to pleasure. We had a great time together, and made each other feel really good. She is a little bit shy at first meeting, but got comfortable quickly. I had seen satyr808's post before I saw her, so I knew to start off slow and gentle with her to break the ice.
Self showered, then back in the room she seemed mesmerized by my hairy body. It may have been the first time that she'd ever seen such a thing. It's the strong Mediterranean blood in me. Her hands were constantly caressing me, and she had the cutest smile on her face the whole time. Those 10 gallon jugs of body conditioner paid off, LOL. I had her lay down and worked my way south, to which she was more than willing to receive me. She was soaked in no time and is very clean down there. Daty and some gentle fiv had her cumming hard in no time. That's s always a great way to break the ice also. From there, we switched positions and she enjoyed herself exploring my manscape, or lack of. She eventually had jr between her lips, starting soft and gentle at first but then building up to an awesome pace with just the right amount of tongue and pressure, going deep but not quite all the way down. She worked in some highly honed bls skills as well. She offered a cover which I accepted. My feeling was that it was optional, so YMMV, as always. She slipped it on then hopped on top, slipping me in, no lube needed. Acg lead to grinding away, and before I could even want to switch positions, she was working her rythym to get hers, and who am I to stop a lady as I always get mine regardless of position. I popped but she kept on grinding to her completion. A towel clean up and more furball admiration before she started in on a strong massage that went from head to toe, back to front. Her English is nonexistent but that didn't stop us from expressing ourselves and finding a way to communicate. On that level, she seems pretty cool as well.
I will definitely be seeing Shiho again as time and finds allow. On a side note, as I was walking back from the shower, Candy saw me and hollered out my name and seemed genuinely excited to see me. She said a few things to Shiho and they were both very giddy, LOL. Hmmmm, I wonder. Do I have a reputation? Good!! Monger on gents! Aloha!!
-
08-19-17 07:55 #296Senior Member

Posts: 312She Hoe
After reading this, I think I want to try She-hoe!
Originally Posted by Satyr808
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 04:43 #295Senior Member

Posts: 1897She was there, not there anymore.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 03:31 #294Senior Member

Posts: 1889Yuki is now Daisy at Golden.
Originally Posted by Rond069
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





