Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Blue Star Spa

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 211 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3158
This blog is moderated by Kim Chee Hu
  1. #308

    Re: Indie Sunny 411?

    Anyone got 411 on this indie? Is this Sunny from Blue Star? PM please.

    AE.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...incall/6153275

    Quote Originally Posted by AsnBeavAddict  [View Original Post]
    Did you try Jessica? I would say she was comparable to Kimmy. But even more demure. I thought Yuki was by far the best out of Blue Star. Sunny also was repeat for me. Sasha is comparable to Candy but younger and with a way better atitude and better service.

  2. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Same Kimmie as Kison, now Happiness? No need reviews, LOL seen a few times at each place. I cannot remember all the provider and AMP name changes. Too many and I'm easily confused LOL.
    Kimmie has been at Happiness for a while, maybe a year now I think. She seems to have settled in there nicely. She says for the long haul. She has been on vacay several times now and always comes back to Happy. Happy has been a good influence on her. She seems to have given up on the english classes though LOL.

  3. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Tera used to work there when the joint was called Sweet Spa. Kimi also worked there when it was called Sweet Spa, I wrote a few review about her. Check out the Sweet Spa thread.
    Same Kimmie as Kison, now Happiness? No need reviews, LOL seen a few times at each place. I cannot remember all the provider and AMP name changes. Too many and I'm easily confused LOL.

  4. #305

    Kimi and Tera All Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the honest review! I didn't know Tera worked there before, maybe before it became bluestar cause it's changed names a few times in the last few years. Where the heck is Tera anyways, was at Roses then poof gone. I texted her once, no answer, hope she OK.
    Tera used to work there when the joint was called Sweet Spa. Kimi also worked there when it was called Sweet Spa, I wrote a few review about her. Check out the Sweet Spa thread.

  5. #304

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Well, based on all the great reviews I went to see Shiho today. Let's just say that Shiho is not my type. Not even close. I would guess her to be in her 40's or 50's. Very frumpy looking. Definitely not experienced in sex and looks more like she would do better as the mamasan than a provider. If you she answered the door, you would say hello ajumma. No DFK. Horrible BBBJ. Really did not know how to fuck at all. I saw Candy. Candy was way better looking than Shiho. The 3 best girls to come out of Blue Star was Star, Kimmy and Tera. None of the others I have had there are worth repeating.
    Thanks for the honest review! I didn't know Tera worked there before, maybe before it became bluestar cause it's changed names a few times in the last few years. Where the heck is Tera anyways, was at Roses then poof gone. I texted her once, no answer, hope she OK.

  6. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Well, based on all the great reviews I went to see Shiho today. Let's just say that Shiho is not my type. Not even close. I would guess her to be in her 40's or 50's. Very frumpy looking. Definitely not experienced in sex and looks more like she would do better as the mamasan than a provider. If you she answered the door, you would say hello ajumma. No DFK. Horrible BBBJ. Really did not know how to fuck at all. I saw Candy. Candy was way better looking than Shiho. The 3 best girls to come out of Blue Star was Star, Kimmy and Tera. None of the others I have had there are worth repeating.
    Thats fucked. Win some lose some.

  7. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Well, based on all the great reviews I went to see Shiho today. Let's just say that Shiho is not my type. Not even close. I would guess her to be in her 40's or 50's. Very frumpy looking. Definitely not experienced in sex and looks more like she would do better as the mamasan than a provider. If you she answered the door, you would say hello ajumma. No DFK. Horrible BBBJ. Really did not know how to fuck at all. I saw Candy. Candy was way better looking than Shiho. The 3 best girls to come out of Blue Star was Star, Kimmy and Tera. None of the others I have had there are worth repeating.
    Did you try Jessica? I would say she was comparable to Kimmy. But even more demure. I thought Yuki was by far the best out of Blue Star. Sunny also was repeat for me. Sasha is comparable to Candy but younger and with a way better atitude and better service.

  8. #301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Shiho

    Well, based on all the great reviews I went to see Shiho today. Let's just say that Shiho is not my type. Not even close. I would guess her to be in her 40's or 50's. Very frumpy looking. Definitely not experienced in sex and looks more like she would do better as the mamasan than a provider. If you she answered the door, you would say hello ajumma. No DFK. Horrible BBBJ. Really did not know how to fuck at all. I saw Candy. Candy was way better looking than Shiho. The 3 best girls to come out of Blue Star was Star, Kimmy and Tera. None of the others I have had there are worth repeating.

  9. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    Ah so. Vacation? Or left the biz? Another AMP? Or all of the above or some combination thereof? Loved her service, especially her bbbj.
    She was at Golden only a short time then went on vacation. Return is up in the air.

  10. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    She was there, not there anymore.
    Ah so. Vacation? Or left the biz? Another AMP? Or all of the above or some combination thereof? Loved her service, especially her bbbj.

  11. #298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    O shi hoe (don't eat yellow shave ice)

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootngStarBoy  [View Original Post]
    After reading this, I think I want to try She-hoe!
    Me too. Then sample some shave ice next door.

  12. #297

    Shiho

    Saw her earlier in the evening, and I can confirm Satyr808's report. He pretty much nailed her physical description. Her service as well. What I would like to add is that she has a sweet panocha, with a medium to slightly larger than medium nub down there, just the right size for nibbling on. She was very receptive to daty. I would also agree that she is new to business, but not new to pleasure. We had a great time together, and made each other feel really good. She is a little bit shy at first meeting, but got comfortable quickly. I had seen satyr808's post before I saw her, so I knew to start off slow and gentle with her to break the ice.

    Self showered, then back in the room she seemed mesmerized by my hairy body. It may have been the first time that she'd ever seen such a thing. It's the strong Mediterranean blood in me. Her hands were constantly caressing me, and she had the cutest smile on her face the whole time. Those 10 gallon jugs of body conditioner paid off, LOL. I had her lay down and worked my way south, to which she was more than willing to receive me. She was soaked in no time and is very clean down there. Daty and some gentle fiv had her cumming hard in no time. That's s always a great way to break the ice also. From there, we switched positions and she enjoyed herself exploring my manscape, or lack of. She eventually had jr between her lips, starting soft and gentle at first but then building up to an awesome pace with just the right amount of tongue and pressure, going deep but not quite all the way down. She worked in some highly honed bls skills as well. She offered a cover which I accepted. My feeling was that it was optional, so YMMV, as always. She slipped it on then hopped on top, slipping me in, no lube needed. Acg lead to grinding away, and before I could even want to switch positions, she was working her rythym to get hers, and who am I to stop a lady as I always get mine regardless of position. I popped but she kept on grinding to her completion. A towel clean up and more furball admiration before she started in on a strong massage that went from head to toe, back to front. Her English is nonexistent but that didn't stop us from expressing ourselves and finding a way to communicate. On that level, she seems pretty cool as well.

    I will definitely be seeing Shiho again as time and finds allow. On a side note, as I was walking back from the shower, Candy saw me and hollered out my name and seemed genuinely excited to see me. She said a few things to Shiho and they were both very giddy, LOL. Hmmmm, I wonder. Do I have a reputation? Good!! Monger on gents! Aloha!!

  13. #296

    She Hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr808  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Shiho at Blue Star today. She is a Korean girl in her 30's, 125 lbs and 5'4"tall. She has a natural but trimmed Bush, nice large natural 36 c breasts with big nipples. Her areola is dark. Her build is medium with body fat in all the right places. Shiho has a very pretty face and is a joy to behold. Her skin is very smooth with no piercings or markings.

    She is new to Hawaii and to the business but she knows how to please a guy. She does not speak any English but is fluent in the language of love. She has no set routine but adapts easily to the situation.

    Her service is excellent. She loves daty and I spent a long time dining in her valley of pleasure.

    Menu: BBBJ with bls, lfk, fiv, BBFS (YMMV). She didn't open up to dfk but may with the right guy. Did not try dato (not really my thing) and Greek.

    Defiantly repeat material and I'm certain will get better on repeat visits.

    Candy, Shasha and Mimi all looking good. There is a new girl arriving next week named Love.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-shiho/8125583
    After reading this, I think I want to try She-hoe!

  14. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    Yuki is now Daisy at Golden.
    She was there, not there anymore.

  15. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Rond069  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to her? Went on vacation and relocated to somewhere else?
    Yuki is now Daisy at Golden.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape