Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 1355 1855 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17949

    Miracle Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    I was walking down king street and saw signs for these two places.

    I sampled tomiko more than a year ago, maybe more like two years ago and the massage and HE was decent. After that I found her hard to get a hold of to make an appointment so I gave up and ended going to providers that are easier to get in contact with via text. Have not seen any reports on tomiko lately and wanted to see if people would still reccomend her.

    Next door to her is miracle touch. I'm guessing this is an AMP (not my style) but I have not seen any reports. I'm looking for providers in town that are not at CC that give a good massage and HE. Used to hit up jean on a regular and have gone to erlina since jean retired but I'm always looking for others in town and maybe considering returning to tomiko or another good one if you guys have any recommendations.

    Thanks.
    Kimberly of Ohana has relocated next door to Tomiko. Read reviews of her in the Ohana on Makaloa thread. Someone posted a former provider of Cypress may also be there. No need to start a brand new thread on Miracle Touch.

  2. #17948

    Tomiko? Miracle touch?

    I was walking down king street and saw signs for these two places.

    I sampled tomiko more than a year ago, maybe more like two years ago and the massage and HE was decent. After that I found her hard to get a hold of to make an appointment so I gave up and ended going to providers that are easier to get in contact with via text. Have not seen any reports on tomiko lately and wanted to see if people would still reccomend her.

    Next door to her is miracle touch. I'm guessing this is an AMP (not my style) but I have not seen any reports. I'm looking for providers in town that are not at CC that give a good massage and HE. Used to hit up jean on a regular and have gone to erlina since jean retired but I'm always looking for others in town and maybe considering returning to tomiko or another good one if you guys have any reccomndations.

    Thanks.

  3. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    I've been to kison once a long time ago. I had an older, a little heavy set lady named coffee I think. She was not at all attractive LOL. Could've been in her late 40's. Anyways, I was already pissed because I saw a couple hotties there but mama SAN said they have customer already so whatever. I told this coffee lady I didn't want FS. Just a BJ.

    Next thing I know I'm on my back, ass in air, and she tongue oofing my doodoo hole! I was like. Whoa! I neva even Showah! I was so confused for a minute and after it started to feel good. Lo and behold my first rim job! LOL man, she went to town between butthole and boto and butthole and boto, all uncovered. I was scared I would get doodoo on my ding a ling!

    She barely came up for air, and when I was ready to pop, she sucked and sucked and literally swallowed my whole load, with the exception of some drops on her face. I was there maybe almost forty minutes. Paid 1. 40 total. As I was leaving I seen another hottie, but obviously older. And I was still pissed! Never been back there since.
    Hahahaha love your story bruddah. I still laughing!

  4. #17946

    Best description

    {Next thing I know I'm on my back, ass in air, and she tongue oofing my doodoo hole! I was like. Whoa! I neva even Showah! I was so confused for a minute and after it started to feel good. Lo and behold my first rim job! LOL man, she went to town between butthole and boto and butthole and boto, all uncovered. I was scared I would get doodoo on my ding a ling! }.

    --One thing about Hawaii posters, you bros write the best story experiences in a language style found no where else. Brah, that was hilarious the way you wen write um! I could picture that.

  5. #17945
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    CoCo at Kison gave me BBBJCIM with prostate massage.

    I'll probably never go back only because I'm shallow and did not find her attractive. But I will say that BJ with prostate was one of the best I've ever had. She has skills. I just asked her to do it and she did so without hesitation.
    I've been to kison once a long time ago. I had an older, a little heavy set lady named coffee I think. She was not at all attractive LOL. Could've been in her late 40's. Anyways, I was already pissed because I saw a couple hotties there but mama SAN said they have customer already so whatever. I told this coffee lady I didn't want FS. Just a BJ.

    Next thing I know I'm on my back, ass in air, and she tongue oofing my doodoo hole! I was like. Whoa! I neva even Showah! I was so confused for a minute and after it started to feel good. Lo and behold my first rim job! LOL man, she went to town between butthole and boto and butthole and boto, all uncovered. I was scared I would get doodoo on my ding a ling!

    She barely came up for air, and when I was ready to pop, she sucked and sucked and literally swallowed my whole load, with the exception of some drops on her face. I was there maybe almost forty minutes. Paid 1. 40 total. As I was leaving I seen another hottie, but obviously older. And I was still pissed! Never been back there since.

  6. #17944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    CoCo Kison

    CoCo at Kison gave me BBBJCIM with prostate massage.

    I'll probably never go back only because I'm shallow and did not find her attractive. But I will say that BJ with prostate was one of the best I've ever had. She has skills. I just asked her to do it and she did so without hesitation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Prostate massage during BJ will turn you inside out! Leii and Shiny do that for me sometimes. It's a spiritual experience! LOL.

  7. #17943
    Quote Originally Posted by PineApple  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since Jean retired, so I decided to see Vicki at Cute Spa recently.

    Massage was not bad, but only back and legs. She used her forearms mostly and lots of oil. She started tickling my butt and inner thighs and asked if I wanted massage inside. She worked it in and and reached under to milk the cock at same time. After several minutes she really started hitting the prostate hard and stroking harder on the shaft and made me cum so hard it hurt.

    She's cute, offered me 2 girls and BJ or fucking, but I really wanted to try the prostate massage. Would do it again! Does she do prostate during BJ? I'd be tempted to try that!
    Prostate massage during BJ will turn you inside out! Leii and Shiny do that for me sometimes. It's a spiritual experience! LOL.

  8. #17942
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyHawaiiguy  [View Original Post]
    Just a note if you are mongering using a computer accessible by your S / O, use Google Chrome and the feature incognito mode, it will not save browsing history.

    I mostly use a separate smartphone for mongering (actually an old smartphone that no longer has cell service, but use for apps and Web browsing using wifi).

    Keep safe out there bros.
    You also have to consider what your s / o will think if she constantly finds big gaps in your browsing history during times she knows you've been browsing. So browse in one browser, and monger in another in incognito mode. Or get an iPad, browse on it (also in a secure browser, of course).

  9. #17941

    Dark Thai Nana at 2601 CC

    Just wanted to let you folks to know to keep her in your book as an up seller and to keep far away from HER. It's ok to see her co workers prosper but I'd like her to fail in this business. Bring her down to earth. She acts as if she's King #9 in Thailand.

  10. #17940
    Quote Originally Posted by PineApple  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since Jean retired, so I decided to see Vicki at Cute Spa recently.

    Massage was not bad, but only back and legs. She used her forearms mostly and lots of oil. She started tickling my butt and inner thighs and asked if I wanted massage inside. She worked it in and and reached under to milk the cock at same time. After several minutes she really started hitting the prostate hard and stroking harder on the shaft and made me cum so hard it hurt.

    She's cute, offered me 2 girls and BJ or fucking, but I really wanted to try the prostate massage. Would do it again! Does she do prostate during BJ? I'd be tempted to try that!
    Where does she work?

  11. #17939

    Vicki prostate massage

    It's been awhile since Jean retired, so I decided to see Vicki at Cute Spa recently.

    Massage was not bad, but only back and legs. She used her forearms mostly and lots of oil. She started tickling my butt and inner thighs and asked if I wanted massage inside. She worked it in and and reached under to milk the cock at same time. After several minutes she really started hitting the prostate hard and stroking harder on the shaft and made me cum so hard it hurt.

    She's cute, offered me 2 girls and BJ or fucking, but I really wanted to try the prostate massage. Would do it again! Does she do prostate during BJ? I'd be tempted to try that!

  12. #17938
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Kathy in Pearl City? I wish I could put up the link but my S / O has access to the computer also.

    CK813.
    Not a 100% but the pics looks like it could be vicki if halawa house. Don't have anytime in near future to explore but will try and make some time soon. Thought vicki was pretty awesome the one time I saw her. Although I still see an ad up for vicki advertising her halawa location.

  13. #17937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Fishing for history

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Kathy in Pearl City? I wish I could put up the link but my S / O has access to the computer also.

    CK813.
    So does mine braddah CK813, idk what browser you use, and I'm sure some geek will correct me- but I use firefox, and there is a setting where once you exit / close the browser, it automatically deletes your history. Hope this helps.

  14. #17936

    Yumi at CC

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...y-yumi/6832048

    Went to see Yumi for a good massage and HE. She is cute and spinner as usual. She's been here and there for business trips, so she leaving on 23rd again, so if you want to catch her you got couple of days.

    Rus.

  15. #17935

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963

    This is pinky is it me or did she get a boob job? Her tits look huge in the pink dress.
    The pictures appears to illustrate perhaps a boob job, or maybe photoshop?? There is something different about her face too! Either way looks good!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape