Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 30759
-
08-17-17 20:49 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 42Small AMP. There are usually 2 girls working, and they rotate through honolulu regularly. Massage skills are decent / average. I've never gotten a spectacular massage at this place, but have never had a bad experience either. Never been shorted on time here. Lots of extras on the menu.
Originally Posted by YoMama808
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 20:33 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 162Wow. That location is 2 shakes away from the police station. You don't suppose this is some kind of set up?
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 20:06 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 1243Kathy
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
She and I just corresponded via text. $60/ hr house fee + tip, she wrote as her rate for time. She is located on Hoolauna Street in Pearl City. The first photo is very likely real. The second photo is a Chinese model named Liu FIR Faye: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_14c9ffd940102w2gn.html https://www.instagram.com/fayeeelau/?hl=en.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
I did not visit her, as she rebuffed my request for a real, recent photo. Is she part of the Chinese independents working in Aiea / Halawa / Pearl City?
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
08-17-17 19:51 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 5120Here you go:
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...age-22/8296633
-
08-17-17 18:32 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 145Annie
Has Annie works anywhere else?
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 15:10 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 2534Kathy in Pearl City
Has anyone tried Kathy in Pearl City? I wish I could put up the link but my S / O has access to the computer also.
CK813.
-
08-17-17 02:31 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 65Nana
Don't go to her if you want a massage. She doesn't want to work on you for an hour and make $60 + tip when she can make twice as much if not more by giving you a HE and upselling other things you want. Like boob play, roaming, ass play, FIV. Her tits arent worth paying to see IMO. They were to big and tight. I saw the scar in her armpit from the boob job. I went to her twice and almost left halfway through the 2nd time because of her trying to upsell. Her personality sucks too. Just my experience. Nana = Cute on the outside ugly on the inside. Sorry not sorry.
Originally Posted by ItsNotButter
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 00:20 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 669Nana at Amazing Thai and Thai Pattaya
No thanks on Nana. I'm too fat to fit between those tree stumps. She was fishing for FS, but I took some free grabs of the meat flaps and said no thanks and gave her the standard no-play tip. She was pissed.
Originally Posted by Omelette
[View Original Post]
Seems like Thai Pattya is slowly going back to their third tier status as Emma seems to be gone along with some of the other therapist. Nikki might need to start doing massges again and bust out her biggies.
-
08-16-17 20:20 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 274Costco
I guess no free samples like Costco.
Originally Posted by Omelette
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 20:18 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 274Exec Ctr
Mostly ladies in 40's.
Originally Posted by YoMama808
[View Original Post]
Always someone new.
The mama there is on the plump side with man made large bees.
She looks like Elvira.
But enjoys a good pounding.
-
08-16-17 19:55 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 58HE massage
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...267260224.html
Anyone tried this place in executive center? Good massage? HE? Or more? Any good looking ladies? Any info would be appreciated. Mahalos.
-
08-16-17 17:55 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 79Annie Century Center 3901
Anybody wants a good deep massage with no extras go see Annie.
-
08-16-17 15:47 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 60Nana 2601
I really think she needs the UC job. No more talking about money which is a no no in my books.
Originally Posted by Omelette
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 03:17 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 199Nana at Amazing Thai CC
Gents,
Nana at Amazing Thai will upsell for feeling the tatas, fiv, etc, but won't do FS as far as I know. Think each different areas is. 20 to. 40 per, but, haven't partaken beyond the HE. Massage ok. Once and done. Upsell absolute turn off. At the rate, better off with AMPs. Greedy little nani's. Starting to become like Pattaya I estimate within a year. Need more independent Thai MT with better disposition. Lataz.
Originally Posted by ItsNotButter
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 02:00 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 5231How was her HE, or was even that quote exorbitant?
Originally Posted by ItsNotButter
[View Original Post]
Does she tack-on extra charges at every stage, such as touch tits clothed, see tits naked, touch tits naked, suck tits, kiss buns, etc? Must end up costing as much as an AMP.











Reply With Quote




