Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 1856 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17934
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963

    This is pinky is it me or did she get a boob job? Her tits look huge in the pink dress.
    She looks different. I remember her teeth was kind of jacked up, kind of turned me off, but still nice body. I remember the first time I had her, she came down to the lobby at CC to pick me up and another guy waiting thought it was for him. And right after an older lady came down to get him right after pinky came down. The look of disappointment on his face was classic LOL. But this was years ago. Has it been almost ten years since my first mongering experience? Damn.

    Is there a thread for first time mongering experiences?? If not, should start one!

  2. #17933

    Hiran

    It should turn into a full service spa. Most of the girls there give extra service anyway.

  3. #17932

    Pinky at Hiran 203

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    That's Angie, the Pinky he describes is at Hiran. Now Black hair, sexier than ever. I like Angie too bad skin and all. No penis.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963

    This is pinky is it me or did she get a boob job? Her tits look huge in the pink dress.

  4. #17931

    Pinky?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZero  [View Original Post]
    Ya that's her. Last time I saw her she had bleached blonde hair. She sometimes gives you HE depending if she likes you or not. If she likes you then it's HE standard rates with little roaming over clothes. If she doesn't like you it's self serve while she watches and calls you a naughty boy.
    That's Angie, the Pinky he describes is at Hiran. Now Black hair, sexier than ever. I like Angie too bad skin and all. No penis.

  5. #17930

    Thats pinky

    Ya that's her. Last time I saw her she had bleached blonde hair. She sometimes gives you HE depending if she likes you or not. If she likes you then it's HE standard rates with little roaming over clothes. If she doesn't like you it's self serve while she watches and calls you a naughty boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter75  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering trying a session at CC 3203, and looking at the middle pic in the following add. Is that Pinky?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...268770379.html

    I've read reports on Pinky, which seem to debate everything from her looks to the service she provides. Thinking about giving her a shot and just trying to find out if that's actually her.



    TIA,

    Hunt.

  6. #17929
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter75  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering trying a session at CC 3203, and looking at the middle pic in the following add. Is that Pinky?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...268770379.html

    I've read reports on Pinky, which seem to debate everything from her looks to the service she provides. Thinking about giving her a shot and just trying to find out if that's actually her.

    TIA,

    Hunt.
    That middle one is called Angie. She used to be a renter in Siam Thai then she left and founded Thai Style Massage in 2701. Then Thai Style moved to 3903. Did they move again?

    Anyways she isn't the prettiest face, but she had implants put in and they are nice and juicy. She has a tight body and soft ass. She gives a good HJ. She doesn't want you to touch her but I manage to grab her ass and tits. Clothes stay on though. Keep it friendly and fun. Don't get frustrated or mad. Just laugh as you play.

  7. #17928
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter75  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering trying a session at CC 3203, and looking at the middle pic in the following add. Is that Pinky?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...268770379.html

    I've read reports on Pinky, which seem to debate everything from her looks to the service she provides. Thinking about giving her a shot and just trying to find out if that's actually her.

    TIA,

    Hunt.
    Sorry bro that's not Pinky. If you're referring to Pinky at #203? I'm at 3903 to see Jen / Jane a lot (the 1 on left). Good massage and he.

  8. #17927

    Angie in the middle

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter75  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering trying a session at CC 3203, and looking at the middle pic in the following add. Is that Pinky?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...268770379.html

    I've read reports on Pinky, which seem to debate everything from her looks to the service she provides. Thinking about giving her a shot and just trying to find out if that's actually her.

    TIA,

    Hunt.
    That's Angie in the middle.

  9. #17926

    Pinky, maybe?

    I'm considering trying a session at CC 3203, and looking at the middle pic in the following add. Is that Pinky?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...268770379.html

    I've read reports on Pinky, which seem to debate everything from her looks to the service she provides. Thinking about giving her a shot and just trying to find out if that's actually her.

    TIA,

    Hunt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1832.JPG‎  

  10. #17925

    Go incognito

    Just a note if you are mongering using a computer accessible by your S / O, use Google Chrome and the feature incognito mode, it will not save browsing history.

    I mostly use a separate smartphone for mongering (actually an old smartphone that no longer has cell service, but use for apps and Web browsing using wifi).

    Keep safe out there bros.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Kathy in Pearl City? I wish I could put up the link but my S / O has access to the computer also.

    CK813.

  11. #17924

    Clear your mailbox

    Want to send you a PM. HT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Kathy in Pearl City? I wish I could put up the link but my S / O has access to the computer also.

    CK813.

  12. #17923

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Only thing I can agree with is booking an appointment with her is an exercise in patience. She is not a spur of the moment provider, but I think she does a great job and has a style all her own. I book appointments with her in advance on times I am usually available and put them on my calendar. When the time comes for my appointment, it is a nice treat. Service always consistent for me, always takes her time and I leave relaxed and happy.

    Aloha,

    CS.
    I think she only works 5 days a week and takes off on wed / sundays She has kids now and a life.

  13. #17922

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter75  [View Original Post]
    Naly has been one of my regular MT's for a long time and until recently, I've always thought she was one off the best around. It seems that her service has dropped the last couple times I've seen her. Her conversations are interesting if you enjoy talking with your therapist during the session. It for me, the massage and HE have become a bit too mechanical. Not to mention the 2-3 week wait time for an opening in her schedule. I've decided to take a break from from her for a while.

    Am I the only one noticing a drop in her service?

    H.
    Only thing I can agree with is booking an appointment with her is an exercise in patience. She is not a spur of the moment provider, but I think she does a great job and has a style all her own. I book appointments with her in advance on times I am usually available and put them on my calendar. When the time comes for my appointment, it is a nice treat. Service always consistent for me, always takes her time and I leave relaxed and happy.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  14. #17921

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and her massage sucks.

    Only wants to upsell!
    She asked for. 80 for HE fark that and before you know it its going to costs you 1. 70 and almost FS prices else where.

  15. #17920

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That location is 2 shakes away from the police station. You don't suppose this is some kind of set up?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    She and I just corresponded via text. $60/ hr house fee + tip, she wrote as her rate for time. She is located on Hoolauna Street in Pearl City. The first photo is very likely real. The second photo is a Chinese model named Liu FIR Faye: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_14c9ffd940102w2gn.html https://www.instagram.com/fayeeelau/?hl=en.

    I did not visit her, as she rebuffed my request for a real, recent photo. Is she part of the Chinese independents working in Aiea / Halawa / Pearl City?

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    I am unsure. She wrote like English is her second language. Could be a cop with good language skills. Photos look like real candid shots of someone.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3a9b0d85b045fd11a88fd434cbf405ca.jpg‎   ca8577999ac41bb8f3bfd2c331bf449e.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape