Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 1357 1857 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17919
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMama808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...267260224.html

    Anyone tried this place in executive center? Good massage? HE? Or more? Any good looking ladies? Any info would be appreciated. Mahalos.
    Small AMP. There are usually 2 girls working, and they rotate through honolulu regularly. Massage skills are decent / average. I've never gotten a spectacular massage at this place, but have never had a bad experience either. Never been shorted on time here. Lots of extras on the menu.

  2. #17918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    She and I just corresponded via text. $60/ hr house fee + tip, she wrote as her rate for time. She is located on Hoolauna Street in Pearl City. The first photo is very likely real. The second photo is a Chinese model named Liu FIR Faye: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_14c9ffd940102w2gn.html https://www.instagram.com/fayeeelau/?hl=en.

    I did not visit her, as she rebuffed my request for a real, recent photo. Is she part of the Chinese independents working in Aiea / Halawa / Pearl City?

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    Wow. That location is 2 shakes away from the police station. You don't suppose this is some kind of set up?

  3. #17917

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Kathy in Pearl City? I wish I could put up the link but my S / O has access to the computer also.

    CK813.
    She and I just corresponded via text. $60/ hr house fee + tip, she wrote as her rate for time. She is located on Hoolauna Street in Pearl City. The first photo is very likely real. The second photo is a Chinese model named Liu FIR Faye: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_14c9ffd940102w2gn.html https://www.instagram.com/fayeeelau/?hl=en.

    I did not visit her, as she rebuffed my request for a real, recent photo. Is she part of the Chinese independents working in Aiea / Halawa / Pearl City?

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  4. #17916
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Kathy in Pearl City

    Has anyone tried Kathy in Pearl City? I wish I could put up the link but my S / O has access to the computer also.

    CK813.
    Here you go:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...age-22/8296633

  5. #17915

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineChrome  [View Original Post]
    Anybody wants a good deep massage with no extras go see Annie.
    Has Annie works anywhere else?

  6. #17914

    Kathy in Pearl City

    Has anyone tried Kathy in Pearl City? I wish I could put up the link but my S / O has access to the computer also.

    CK813.

  7. #17913

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and her massage sucks.

    Only wants to upsell!
    Don't go to her if you want a massage. She doesn't want to work on you for an hour and make $60 + tip when she can make twice as much if not more by giving you a HE and upselling other things you want. Like boob play, roaming, ass play, FIV. Her tits arent worth paying to see IMO. They were to big and tight. I saw the scar in her armpit from the boob job. I went to her twice and almost left halfway through the 2nd time because of her trying to upsell. Her personality sucks too. Just my experience. Nana = Cute on the outside ugly on the inside. Sorry not sorry.

  8. #17912

    Nana at Amazing Thai and Thai Pattaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Omelette  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Nana at Amazing Thai will upsell for feeling the tatas, fiv, etc, but won't do FS as far as I know. Think each different areas is. 20 to. 40 per, but, haven't partaken beyond the HE. Massage ok. Once and done. Upsell absolute turn off. At the rate, better off with AMPs. Greedy little nani's. Starting to become like Pattaya I estimate within a year. Need more independent Thai MT with better disposition. Lataz.
    No thanks on Nana. I'm too fat to fit between those tree stumps. She was fishing for FS, but I took some free grabs of the meat flaps and said no thanks and gave her the standard no-play tip. She was pissed.

    Seems like Thai Pattya is slowly going back to their third tier status as Emma seems to be gone along with some of the other therapist. Nikki might need to start doing massges again and bust out her biggies.

  9. #17911

    Costco

    Quote Originally Posted by Omelette  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Nana at Amazing Thai will upsell for feeling the tatas, fiv, etc, but won't do FS as far as I know. Think each different areas is. 20 to. 40 per, but, haven't partaken beyond the HE. Massage ok. Once and done. Upsell absolute turn off. At the rate, better off with AMPs. Greedy little nani's. Starting to become like Pattaya I estimate within a year. Need more independent Thai MT with better disposition. Lataz.
    I guess no free samples like Costco.

  10. #17910

    Exec Ctr

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMama808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...267260224.html

    Anyone tried this place in executive center? Good massage? HE? Or more? Any good looking ladies? Any info would be appreciated. Mahalos.
    Mostly ladies in 40's.

    Always someone new.

    The mama there is on the plump side with man made large bees.

    She looks like Elvira.

    But enjoys a good pounding.

  11. #17909

    HE massage

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...267260224.html

    Anyone tried this place in executive center? Good massage? HE? Or more? Any good looking ladies? Any info would be appreciated. Mahalos.

  12. #17908

    Annie Century Center 3901

    Anybody wants a good deep massage with no extras go see Annie.

  13. #17907

    Nana 2601

    Quote Originally Posted by Omelette  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Nana at Amazing Thai will upsell for feeling the tatas, fiv, etc, but won't do FS as far as I know. Think each different areas is. 20 to. 40 per, but, haven't partaken beyond the HE. Massage ok. Once and done. Upsell absolute turn off. At the rate, better off with AMPs. Greedy little nani's. Starting to become like Pattaya I estimate within a year. Need more independent Thai MT with better disposition. Lataz.
    I really think she needs the UC job. No more talking about money which is a no no in my books.

  14. #17906

    Nana at Amazing Thai CC

    Gents,

    Nana at Amazing Thai will upsell for feeling the tatas, fiv, etc, but won't do FS as far as I know. Think each different areas is. 20 to. 40 per, but, haven't partaken beyond the HE. Massage ok. Once and done. Upsell absolute turn off. At the rate, better off with AMPs. Greedy little nani's. Starting to become like Pattaya I estimate within a year. Need more independent Thai MT with better disposition. Lataz.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and her massage sucks.

    Only wants to upsell!
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    How was her HE, or was even that quote exorbitant?

    Does she tack-on extra charges at every stage, such as touch tits clothed, see tits naked, touch tits naked, suck tits, kiss buns, etc? Must end up costing as much as an AMP.

  15. #17905
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and her massage sucks.

    Only wants to upsell!
    How was her HE, or was even that quote exorbitant?

    Does she tack-on extra charges at every stage, such as touch tits clothed, see tits naked, touch tits naked, suck tits, kiss buns, etc? Must end up costing as much as an AMP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape