Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 751 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2778
    I got nothing to post. I see the same 3 girls almost every day. No time or money for anyone else.

  2. #2777
    When the cats away. The mice will play. I love my little girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  3. #2776
    It seems like its been about 2 months since I let my SA membership lapse. If I go in and search for only the 18/19/20, AA, slim/athletic girls I still see quite a few new and beautiful ones. If I add in the mixed girls, there really are a lot of gems in there. SA was and can be your whole life if you want it to be. I got my hands full, and I don't like window shopping, but today I just had to take a quick look.

  4. #2775

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...267618704.html

    Back in the day. I would have jumped on this. Looks legit.
    New poster here. Thanks for sharing this and other intel.

  5. #2774
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...267618704.html

    Back in the day. I would have jumped on this. Looks legit.

  6. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM  [View Original Post]
    Wow she sounds awesome.
    Something like that.

  7. #2772

    Hot sounds like my type is it like my name?!

    Wow she sounds awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.

  8. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerom  [View Original Post]
    Sounds nice. Does she have incall?
    I don't think so.

  9. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.
    Sounds nice. Does she have incall?

  10. #2769
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.

  11. #2768

    New to SA

    Just signed up for the site the other day and I've gotten a lot of irons in the fire if you may but trying to sift through the legit ones and the scammers. There are ones that you can spot that are the pros and the ones that try to get you to sign up for a cam site. Some just want $ for hanging out but I'm trying to be up front so there isn't any confusion when we meet up what the purpose is. I'll post back with any luck I have on here. It's an interesting site that I can see being very addicting. BTW would you say any particular ethnicity on there is easier to set up than others. I'm really into Asians and Latinas.

    -Woodyee.

  12. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad I had to cut this one loose. But I still follow her on social media. LOL.
    If I was in your neck of the woods, I would love to pick up your loose meats. LOL.

  13. #2766
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    God Damn, that is a hell of a lineup!
    Ages

    Little Girl - 18

    Super Spinner - 23

    GF - 23

    ATF - 27

    Roommate - 34

  14. #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK, so here they are. Sorry for the bad pick of my ATF, but due to a hard drive problem I lost all my pics of her.
    God Damn, that is a hell of a lineup!

  15. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    Got to tell you HG, you are the man. I hope to be as skillful as you someday.

    Now we need a lineup card with pictures to remember your current crop of beauties LOL.

    So many of them, I thin the ATF is the only one I have not seen a pic of, but the others are amazing, if they are who I thin they are.

    And to think you had to turn one away, damn I wish I had tour troubles LOL.

    Keep the stories coming.
    OK, so here they are. Sorry for the bad pick of my ATF, but due to a hard drive problem I lost all my pics of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails super spinner.jpg‎   roommate.jpg‎   little girl.jpg‎   ATF.jpg‎   GF.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape