Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,411 to 22,425 of 40014
-
08-18-17 09:12 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 313This place?
Are you guys talking about this place? Is this happy latinas? PMS are fine. Thanks guys!
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...touch/70103278
Originally Posted by Chidell
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 21:36 #17603Senior Member

Posts: 1573Advise
Nope, sorry, try understand our concern.
Originally Posted by Jp603
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 21:11 #17602Senior Member

Posts: 27She chokes the chicken.
It's called the Massage and Accupuncture Center. Strange experience.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
I believe it's her grandkids who work the front desk. Strange experience. She gives a very hard hour long massage so if that's your bag go for it. Hardest massage I ever got. The finish is totally non sensual and rather rough. I kind of thought it would be kinky and it's in my neighborhood but would never return. Though I guess if you need the job done at 11 pm give it a whirl.
-
08-16-17 18:11 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 47Amp
I would like to take the plunge LOL.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
Please PM location if you don't mind.
Thanks.
-
08-16-17 18:09 #17600Senior Member

Posts: 1294[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-16-17 16:50 #17599

Posts: 10525 yr old
Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.
-
08-16-17 16:13 #17598Senior Member

Posts: 263New?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ve-it/40211901
Has anyone tried this place? Thinking of TOFTT.
-
08-16-17 15:50 #17597Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for advice
I'm visiting for the next two days. Can anyone recommend a good massage nearby E. Wacker or a short can ride away? PM me please!
-
08-16-17 15:36 #17596Senior Member

Posts: 56Tried this place few weeks ago. If you want a massage keep looking, if you want to check off latina on your list, give it a try. Got to pick my choice from the available ladies.
Originally Posted by Jvaldez
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 18:35 #17595Senior Member

Posts: 1573Bizarre handshake
I'm wondering what constitutes a "bizarre handshake".
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 01:04 #17594Senior Member

Posts: 3480Honda Grom.
Get a Honda Grom. I ride mine when I have a playtime set up.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 21:43 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 292Life change
I sold my car for personal reason (not really financial reason).
Suddenly I feel $60-70 is big after being on foot.
-
08-14-17 21:41 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 292Three Asian girls.
Originally Posted by CubsWin567
[View Original Post]
I did not feel like to have session with Asians for $70.
Walked away.
I liked Koko's restaurant next door, though.
-
08-14-17 21:38 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 292Greedy JJ
JJ spa.
Originally Posted by BonerLander
[View Original Post]
Ugly and greedy.
2nd visit. Asked me $80 though the sign says $60.
$20 tip in advance since she said she is special.
(She did not know I was extremely unhappy last time, but I re-visit only since it was near.)
Walked away without having session.
-
08-14-17 21:33 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 292I can see Cindy's face.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
I knew this would happen someday. But, not this early.
I was thinking to visit there, but I am glad I did not.












Reply With Quote




