Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17607

    25 yr old

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention that after the clean up she continued massage but she grab him again and started another HJ. I asked her to stop because I wasn't ready and he was super sensitive.
    Any clues where this might be?

  2. #17606

    25 yr old

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.
    I forgot to mention that after the clean up she continued massage but she grab him again and started another HJ. I asked her to stop because I wasn't ready and he was super sensitive.

  3. #17605
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.
    Can you pm me what place this is?

  4. #17604

    This place?

    Are you guys talking about this place? Is this happy latinas? PMS are fine. Thanks guys!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...touch/70103278

    Quote Originally Posted by Chidell  [View Original Post]
    Tried this place few weeks ago. If you want a massage keep looking, if you want to check off latina on your list, give it a try. Got to pick my choice from the available ladies.

  5. #17603

    Advise

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp603  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting for the next two days. Can anyone recommend a good massage nearby E. Wacker or a short can ride away? PM me please!
    Nope, sorry, try understand our concern.

  6. #17602

    She chokes the chicken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering what constitutes a "bizarre handshake".
    It's called the Massage and Accupuncture Center. Strange experience.

    I believe it's her grandkids who work the front desk. Strange experience. She gives a very hard hour long massage so if that's your bag go for it. Hardest massage I ever got. The finish is totally non sensual and rather rough. I kind of thought it would be kinky and it's in my neighborhood but would never return. Though I guess if you need the job done at 11 pm give it a whirl.

  7. #17601

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.
    I would like to take the plunge LOL.

    Please PM location if you don't mind.

    Thanks.

  8. #17600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #17599

    25 yr old

    Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.

  10. #17598

    New?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ve-it/40211901

    Has anyone tried this place? Thinking of TOFTT.

  11. #17597

    Looking for advice

    I'm visiting for the next two days. Can anyone recommend a good massage nearby E. Wacker or a short can ride away? PM me please!

  12. #17596
    Quote Originally Posted by Jvaldez  [View Original Post]
    Had this dream today. I have been trying to dream of hot latinas but none are near my area. I was left speechless today. The fees were the same as above. What a curvy Latina. Just the way I like them. Curvy MILF with a slim waist.
    Tried this place few weeks ago. If you want a massage keep looking, if you want to check off latina on your list, give it a try. Got to pick my choice from the available ladies.

  13. #17595

    Bizarre handshake

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    On Western on west side of street near Lawrence near the L track bridge, can't remember name or exact address.
    a good massage by older and usually a bizarre handshake. I think they close near midnight
    I'm wondering what constitutes a "bizarre handshake".

  14. #17594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Honda Grom.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99  [View Original Post]
    I sold my car for personal reason (not really financial reason).

    Suddenly I feel $60-70 is big after being on foot.
    Get a Honda Grom. I ride mine when I have a playtime set up.

  15. #17593

    Life change

    I sold my car for personal reason (not really financial reason).

    Suddenly I feel $60-70 is big after being on foot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape