Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Off-Topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #838

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    So I usually hit up the rehoboth mp from time to time and I generally tip 2 after the house and if the massage is good another 1-2 the girls I've seen thus far have all been cool with it. Save for this last time when the girl I saw looked pissed. I'm assuming I should up the tip then?
    I usually tip 40 on 60, if all is without problems.

    I might go an extra 10 if the girls come out, and depending on the overall play-fullness of the therapist.

  2. #837

    Tips on tips?

    So I usually hit up the rehoboth mp from time to time and I generally tip 2 after the house and if the massage is good another 1-2 the girls I've seen thus far have all been cool with it. Save for this last time when the girl I saw looked pissed. I'm assuming I should up the tip then?

  3. #836

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    That would be her. Seems like the CL regulars had more going for them than the current batch of bps.
    Now that you bring her up that reminds me, she was the first "professional" I ever saw. Dam I was so new I overpaid! I only saw her that one time but I remember her advertising a lot. I seem to recall that one day she posted something like "last chance before I quit the business" and I was like, ya ok. Surprisingly I think she was serious.

  4. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyDangler  [View Original Post]
    I'd post them, and don't try to hide their identity.
    Does everybody agree? I just don't want to break some forum confidentiality code. The messages are from respecto2544. He only has one post which was probably simply piggy backing of my initial post. Not to mention it seemed generic as hell.

  5. #834

    Yes

    That would be her. Seems like the CL regulars had more going for them than the current batch of bps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Ava? If so I have not seen any sign of her for quite a while.

  6. #833

    Rhode Island Red

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Back in the CL heyday there was a curvy white girl who went by the name of Red if I'm remembering correctly. One of her pics had her in an outfit like a broadway dancer (hat and thigh highs) worked out of woony. Just curious if she was still active but UTR or if anyone knew what happened with her?
    Do you mean Ava? If so I have not seen any sign of her for quite a while.

  7. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaWtf  [View Original Post]
    I have no issue posting or screenshotting these messages. Or should I just ignore?
    I'd post them, and don't try to hide their identity.

  8. #831

    Rhode island Red

    Back in the CL heyday there was a curvy white girl who went by the name of Red if I'm remembering correctly. One of her pics had her in an outfit like a broadway dancer (hat and thigh highs) worked out of woony. Just curious if she was still active but UTR or if anyone knew what happened with her?

  9. #830

    Forum etiquette

    I respect and appreciate this site heavily. I'm new here and want nothing more than to be trusted and give my assistance whenever I can. With all that being said. I'm getting fishy questions in my PMs from somebody who has even less posts than myself. My guess is that they figure that I'm new and that I'll spill something that I shouldn't. Whole vibe screams LE in my opinion. My initial thoughts were to blast said person and inform all of you not to trust, but idk how that type of thing would go over here. Anyways I know I'm new and my opinions don't hold much weight, but would why'all like to know? I have no issue posting or screenshotting these messages. Or should I just ignore?

  10. #829

    Jessica

    Can't say I've had those experiences with her. She's one of the very (×10) few I'd ever consider anything BB with. Again everyone has thier own rules limits and taste. I've always had a fun time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I assume you mean the Jessica with digits 4824 who hosts in her place in Cranston?

    She is definitely bipolar and in my experience not GFE. Zero DFK. I fucked her bareback, though, quite a few years ago. She asked for pullout, but no CIM or COF but cum on tits was OK. Her tits are really her best features.

    But when I asked her a few months later if she would still do bareback full, she told me she never would do it, and dis-remembered it.

  11. #828

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Jessica (Real name Christina) is such a rip off. Don't know how anyone sees her. She is totally bipolar and will upcharge and flip out at you at the drop of a hat. Plus much older than 41 and very saggy.
    I assume you mean the Jessica with digits 4824 who hosts in her place in Cranston?

    She is definitely bipolar and in my experience not GFE. Zero DFK. I fucked her bareback, though, quite a few years ago. She asked for pullout, but no CIM or COF but cum on tits was OK. Her tits are really her best features.

    But when I asked her a few months later if she would still do bareback full, she told me she never would do it, and dis-remembered it.

  12. #827

    Jessica is awful

    Jessica (Real name Christina) is such a rip off. Don't know how anyone sees her. She is totally bipolar and will upcharge and flip out at you at the drop of a hat. Plus much older than 41 and very saggy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGulbany  [View Original Post]
    Eww Jessica! Literally if every other escort on the planet ignored me except her, she aint gettin the trigger.

  13. #826

    Jessica

    Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I've seen jessica a few times and had a great time each visit. To each thier own I suppose.

    Still though its an obvious swipe looking at both ads side by side.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGulbany  [View Original Post]
    Eww Jessica! Literally if every other escort on the planet ignored me except her, she aint gettin the trigger.

  14. #825

    Does this even need to be said?

    Eww Jessica! Literally if every other escort on the planet ignored me except her, she aint gettin the trigger.

  15. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    As near as I can tell, the paid for ads show up in the order that they were received. Then if you scroll down through a couple of pages the "additional ads" that are free show up on the dates they were received. This way the paid for ads get the first spots, scroll down through all the paid for ads and after around 3 or 4 weeks of paid for ads a section in bold letters "additional ads" shows up, starting with todays date. Sort of hard to explain but try it and you'll understand.
    Just sort by date and they show up in order of being added.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape