Thread: Off-Topic Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 1033
-
08-15-17 16:01 #823Senior Member

Posts: 235Picture Thief
Thanks for posting CG.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 15:27 #822Senior Member

Posts: 640Speaking of BP
Looks like theres a provider swiping pictures.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...816800/8125033
-
08-08-17 20:38 #821Senior Member

Posts: 1038Additional Ads
As near as I can tell, the paid for ads show up in the order that they were received. Then if you scroll down through a couple of pages the "additional ads" that are free show up on the dates they were received. This way the paid for ads get the first spots, scroll down through all the paid for ads and after around 3 or 4 weeks of paid for ads a section in bold letters "additional ads" shows up, starting with todays date. Sort of hard to explain but try it and you'll understand.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 19:21 #820Senior Member

Posts: 699I'm not sure what's being referred to here as the "additional" section. Do you mean the sponsored ads in the sidebar on the right side (or down at the bottom if you're viewing on mobile)?
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
As to the sometimes wonky order that the ads on BP appear to be listed in, if you change the sorting order to "date" (up at the top of the page where it has choices to change the view by "top, gallery, video, date") you'll see all the ads, in the order in which they were posted.
If you leave the order set to the default "top" setting, or the "gallery" view, a lot of ads won't even show up. Or maybe they show up in this "additional ads" section, which I do remember seeing in the past but for some reason am not seeing currently. But for example, Mandy posted an ad today, around 2:00 PM. But if you scroll down the ads using the "top" view, her ad is literally not there. If you switch the view to "date", it shows up. I'm not sure what qualifies an ad to show up in the "top" view (I assume those are paid ads, but then I'm not sure what the "sponsored" ads are if that's the case). But in any case, if you want to see all of the ads that have actually been posted, change the view to "date". Or just do a search for the provider you're looking for, if you have someone specific in mind.
-
08-08-17 14:37 #819Senior Member

Posts: 640BP ad structure
Thats what I thought too but then I've also seen ads that were in the additional section up under todays date.
Originally Posted by Etonrifles
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 13:13 #818Senior Member

Posts: 63I thought the first ones were the paid ones and the additional ads were the free bees. But I really don't know.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 06:31 #817Senior Member

Posts: 640Backpage advertising structure
I've been wondering about this. Starts with the ads for the day but if you scroll through "additional ads" section comes up with a few more.
Anyone have insight into how it works? Does an additional ad get "promoted" or is it a pay-per-placement?
-
07-31-17 07:31 #816Senior Member

Posts: 321Of Course
Of course everyone will not get alone all the time and that is why we have Thunderdome. But the strongest most active members barely taking part is not so great either. As for people not showing up many of us were never excepted for an invitation. I don't think I will be one to organize that but I have met a couple list members in the outside world.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 00:15 #815Senior Member

Posts: 150Good read
Sorry to hear you are not posting as much always found you a good read, I think you have probably done every pussy in RI.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
You mite be a folk hero.
-
07-30-17 23:11 #814Senior Member

Posts: 777You want everyone on a message board to get along? Never happen. As for monger fest, unless you plan on organizing one yourself, I think they're done. Too many people saying they'll show up and then back out without explanation. I'm done wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Moonshiner
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 00:56 #813Senior Member

Posts: 321I miss some guys
Fuck even if I don't like you I wish you would tell more stories! I fucking miss Gansett too! You guys are a great asset to the club and really need to step up. I really understand being a junior member to you guys and fucking hated it. But you also brought some incredible value to the site! OMG it is so sad to hear about Muffy. I do think there was a point where seniors took over the club and chased others away but there is also a line where we need them back. I fucking hate you guys no longer posting and am personally asking you to come back. When I made mistakes I stepped up and admitted it. I have posted formal apologizes for my arrogant behavior and I am formally asking some of the WAY senior over members me to come back. This is a great site but to make it work we have to get along. The whole site is about fucking pussy! How the fuck can we not get along? Lets talk about girls and not get mad at each other! I am also ready to start talking about monger fest again. I hope the real seniors have the backbone to step up.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 14:40 #812Senior Member

Posts: 819Expense them?
"And I still get 3 or 4 massages per month since I get to expense those".
I love it. Please tell us your secret. How the fuck do you expense a massage? I could save thousands but I'm not sure how to do it on a joint return LMFAO.
-
07-20-17 15:52 #811Senior Member

Posts: 1833I've been doing the streets for nearly 30 years now. I've been one to "get more bang for my buck" for decades. I still do CL when I'm in the mood for something different and I find that there. I rarely do BP since if I'm dropping that kind of cash I'd rather go to the strip joint and get a dancer.
I still know most of the girls out there. I don't post much anymore because of all the whiners crying that I took the thread over. Oh well.
And I still get 3 or 4 massages per month since I get to expense those
Originally Posted by Moonshiner
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 12:18 #810Senior Member

Posts: 321Horney as Hell
HaH, Kind of strange. I used to hate the SWs and you knew them all. I just got sick of escort, BP and CL girl prices. The more I get to know the SWs the more I like them and hate them but the rates can really bring about more. Plus if I like them many are willing to actually go out. IDK but why would I give someone 80 for a rushed half hour when I could grab a fun crazy girl and go out for the afternoon spend about the same amount and that includes a light lunch and a beer for me. Plus the places I bring them get to gossip after we leave.
OK so this actually could go under SW reports. I go into DD just after RWP to grab an ice coffee and a donut. As I am leaving I hold the door open for a really HOT part Latin girl. As she walks in I say "yum" and she cracks an awesome smile. That said I decide to have my coffee and chocolate frosted on the hood of my car and wait and see. While I am enjoying the heat up walks another girl (not nearly as good looking) but sometimes you have to enjoy what falls on you. She asks if I would please give her a ride to the place where they get EBT cards replaced by the Obama free phone stand. So I am sold and I meet Michelle. So I drop her off and get lunch downtown. On my pass back down E I see her walking the other way and she was easy to spot wearing boots on a really hot day. Dang no wonder she was begging for a ride because she really walked a long way. She lost her free phone and can't get another until the beginning of next month. I don't understand the free phone rules but whatever. So off to her place which was not bad for a section 8 or whatever its called now. When I left she showed me what window to knock at when I return because she likes to see that it is not her old BF before she answers the door. All that and the looks of the fat girl you posted for 140 and I got to say fuck BP and CL! I am totally cool with the trashy street girls.
Seeing that we are off topic this goes out to all. Anybody seen Julie from the Johnston hotel lately? Has she lost any weight? Please tell me she's not still gaining. I traded a couple texts with her but her weight has kept me away.
-
06-24-17 12:03 #809Senior Member

Posts: 133Those ads are total bs! Don't ever answer them. They are just scamming to get your phone#, email address, or picture. They inturn, use the info for other scams, and / or sell them. I've heard.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
Through the "grapevine" that the administration at CL is actually in on it. It's all about making money.









Reply With Quote





